ADVERTISEMENT

@aliabedi

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
@aliabedi has emailed me asking if this site is still running, he cannot access it from Pakistan. He requested to see if I could contact the site to see if they have blocked international access. I have no idea how to do that. Do any of you?

• Love
Reactions: Marocain Poke
@aliabedi has emailed me asking if this site is still running, he cannot access it from Pakistan. He requested to see if I could contact the site to see if they have blocked international access. I have no idea how to do that. Do any of you?
nosacrifice-goodfellas.gif

Well, Dan, there's a "contact us" button at the bottom of the web page that you can click but I doubt Rivals is doing any blocking of this site in Pakistan or anywhere. Most likely his internet provider has it blocked if it's blocked. He should look into a VPN. Real cheap these days.

Well, Dan, there's a "contact us" button at the bottom of the web page that you can click but I doubt Rivals is doing any blocking of this site in Pakistan or anywhere. Most likely his internet provider has it blocked if it's blocked. He should look into a VPN. Real cheap these days.
Yes, he's concerned that Pakistan is blocking. I suggested to him a couple of months ago that he should get out while he could, but he said he is too old to go somewhere new. I believe he is a successful businessman in Pakistan and is hard pressed to walk away from it. Thanks for the tip! I try to contact Rivals.

Yes, he's concerned that Pakistan is blocking. I suggested to him a couple of months ago that he should get out while he could, but he said he is too old to go somewhere new. I believe he is a successful businessman in Pakistan and is hard pressed to walk away from it. Thanks for the tip! I try to contact Rivals.
You terrorist fanboys need to stick together. How sweet! 😍🥰😙

You terrorist fanboys need to stick together. How sweet! 😍🥰😙
Neither of us are terrorists or supporters of terrorism. I don't speak for Ali, but as for myself one of the reasons I don't support the Zionist state of Israel is because it is a terrorist state.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
If Pakistan is blocking it, the only solution is a VPN service. Rivals can't do anything about their domain being blocked by a government.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT