ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari

Don’t forget Voinovich and little Ferrari, Picklo, etc.
yeah, thats why I said some would be sitting. I would drive myself crazy trying to figure out the lineup permutations and possibilities. Just know that there will be 10 studs walking onto the mat!

Picklo had a home visit from Michigan this past weekend. Said he was taking an official visit in the fall.

Reactions: tim73034
my BIL is one of hie coaches and works with his dad.. the older brother is already there and this picklo has a twin sister thats a better athlete than both her brothers... but who knows what will happen between now and then..

Tate’s sister is an outstanding athlete who will go D1 in either Track or Soccer. Osu coaches have not talked to Tate yet, which was very odd to me. OU is not out of the picture and could see him following his brother to Cornell. Time will tell. Wish our coaches would talk to this kid!!!!

I was just passing the Michigan thing along because I saw a tweet the other day.

Cornell does seem to make some sense if it happens - they have a good Greco program, plus they do a lot of brother combos (Yianni, Dean, Vito, Dake, Simaz, Bosak, etc).

Maybe our coaches are waiting to see what happens with the remaining 2020 recruits before speaking to Picklo? Don't know, just throwing it out there.

Any insight on Cougar Anderson from Skiatook? He is a top tier 2021 recruit.

Carter Young is also going to be a heavily recruited wrestler (formerly of Sand Springs).

Reactions: Air_Thurman
Tate’s sister is an outstanding athlete who will go D1 in either Track or Soccer. Osu coaches have not talked to Tate yet, which was very odd to me. OU is not out of the picture and could see him following his brother to Cornell. Time will tell. Wish our coaches would talk to this kid!!!!

Might just be a matter of his weight. If he ends up at 184+ there probably just isn’t much money/room for him, especially if we get Amos or AJ.

So is he indicating an official visit or commitment?
He has five similar tweets @ his final 5 schools. I am sure he is looking for enthusiastic responses from each school faithful. If so, we are currently trailing Rutgers and Neb by a large margin. OSU Twitter users need to hit RT and ❤️.

He has five similar tweets @ his final 5 schools. I am sure he is looking for enthusiastic responses from each school faithful. If so, we are currently trailing Rutgers and Neb by a large margin. OSU Twitter users need to hit RT and ❤️.

Those schools had about a week and a half head start. The response to the OSU tweet is pretty good considering he just posted it.

Reactions: proud2bpokes
Daton & Chris were included in the tweet. No individuals were included on the other 4 tweets.

This probably means nothing but I'm going to pretend it means everything.

In all seriousness I'm not saying it means he is ours but I think it does show he has a personal relationship with our guys that he might not currently have other places.

Reactions: osu2082
This probably means nothing but I'm going to pretend it means everything.

In all seriousness I'm not saying it means he is ours but I think it does show he has a personal relationship with our guys that he might not currently have other places.

Yeah I agree. Just thought it was interesting, but certainly not gonna read too much into it.

How about this?...If I remember right, Spencer Lee watched Daniel Dennis win the Olympic trials in Iowa City and then he verbaled about a week later. Shortly after that, Dennis selected Lee as his Olympic training partner. So how about AJ watches Alex beat Dake in Austin this weekend, verbals to us, then Alex selects him as his training partner for Worlds?

And Daton can select Amos.

Yeah I agree. Just thought it was interesting, but certainly not gonna read too much into it.

How about this?...If I remember right, Spencer Lee watched Daniel Dennis win the Olympic trials in Iowa City and then he verbaled about a week later. Shortly after that, Dennis selected Lee as his Olympic training partner. So how about AJ watches Alex beat Dake in Austin this weekend, verbals to us, then Alex selects him as his training partner for Worlds?

giphy.gif

Great idea except there's this pesky high school classes thing that their moms will want them to attend in September.

Reactions: Wrassler17
take his twitter post with a grain of salt. The kid is simply enjoying the recruiting process. Kids in football do this all the time simply for attention as well as a way to gain followers.

AJ said in a interview yesterday that he's 220 now and will cut to 97kg for OTT then his goal is to get to 255

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT