ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari

Any legal minds want to weigh in on how this impacts the deferment? My recollection was a one year deferment which was handed down after March last year?

Count # 1.Count as Filed: ABGEN, Assault and Battery, in violation of 21 O.S. 644
Date of Offense: 07/21/2022
Party NameDisposition Information
Ferrari, Anthony VincentDisposed: DEFERRED, 04/11/2023. Nolo Contendere Plea
Count as Disposed: Assault and Battery(ABGEN)
Violation of 21 O.S. 644
Count # 2.Count as Filed: ABGEN, Assault and Battery, in violation of 21 O.S. 644
Date of Offense: 07/21/2022
Party NameDisposition Information
Ferrari, Anthony VincentDisposed: DEFERRED, 04/11/2023. Nolo Contendere Plea
Count as Disposed: Assault and Battery(ABGEN)
Violation of 21 O.S. 644

04-11-2023 TEXTJUDGE VAUGHAN: THIS MATTER COMES ON FOR BLIND PLEA. THE DEFENDANT APPEARS IN PERSON AND WITH ATTORNEY DEREK CHANCE. THE STATE APPEARS BY ATTORNEY DEBRA VINCENT. THE DEFENDANT ENTERS A PLEA OF NO CONTEST. THE STATE OBJECTS. THE COURT HEARS ARGEMENTS AND TESTIMONY. THE COURT ACCEPTS THE PLEA, AND NOW DEFERS JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE FOR 1 YEAR UNTIL APRIL 4, 2024, AT 1:30 P.M. THE COURT ORDERS THE DEFENDANT TO PAY COURT COSTS AND INCARCERATION FEES. SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF THE DEFERMENT ARE THE COURT ORDERS THE DEFENDANT TO COMPLETE ANGER MANAGEMENT AND LETTERS OF APOLOGY TO THE VICTIMS. THE COURT ORDERS THE DEFENDANT TO PAY THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE REIMBURSEMENT COST AS REQUIRED BY STATE STATUE. THE COURT SETS A REQUIREMENT DATE OF MARCH 7, 2024 AT 1:30 P.M. THE DEFENDANT IS ORDERED TO REPORT TO ROOM 103 AND 206 TO SET UP A PAYMENT PLAN. THE COURT ADVISES THE DEFENDANT OF THEIR APPEAL RIGHTS AND EXONERATES THE BOND.

REQUIREMENT DATE OF MARCH 7, 2024 AT 1:30 P.M.

Interesting, does he need to show?

No clue! The extent of my legal understanding is how to copy and paste the court minutes from OSCN to here. Hope others on here can explain.

This family is truly a tragedy. It doesn’t matter how much talent one has, if he can’t show up to wrestle, it’s completely wasted.everyone says what a good kid Angelo is, I feel bad for him the most.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
Sadly he was our last national champ. Things seemed so promising back then and to know he had two younger brothers was even better. I think everyone is just amazed on the consistency and speed of their downward spiral. I do not get any joy or satisfaction watching their struggles but I do not sympathize with them at all as most of it is all self inflicted and have been given many many changes to change.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they ended up on a reality TV show.

Does Iowa still sign AJ and Anthony??
If they are crazy, they would consider Anthony. I could see a situation where they somehow keep 1 or both older brothers around, just to get at Angelo. I don’t think it would be worth it at all

If they are crazy, they would consider Anthony. I could see a situation where they somehow keep 1 or both older brothers around, just to get at Angelo. I don’t think it would be worth it at all
Honestly, AJ may be more stable than Anthony. AJ is "just" a narcissist with really poor decision-making. Anthony comes across as a sociopath. Just my opinion.

Honestly, AJ may be more stable than Anthony. AJ is "just" a narcissist with really poor decision-making. Anthony comes across as a sociopath. Just my opinion.
I actually heard Athletes at Stillwater High School use the exact same word to describe Anthony. That was just shy of two years ago. I was stunned to hear 16 and 17 year olds use that term to describe a teammate.

Thats always been the opinion. Question though is Angelo any different than AJ?

I wasn't paying attention at the time, but was there any AJ baggage or concerns during recruitment out of HS?

I wasn't paying attention at the time, but was there any AJ baggage or concerns during recruitment out of HS?
3 different high schools in 3 years, didn’t wrestle competitively his senior year. Rumored he was kicked out of Blair so transferred to Bergen Catholic which is a big rival. Didn’t last there either. Unconfirmed but I did hear Anthony was the person who was disciplined the most and created the expulsions from both places.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT