ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari might be crazy

looks like AJ is ready for the Pro wrestling already( bad guy). He looked a shell of his old self as a wrestler.
lol the guy hasn't wrestled competitively in 2 years, he's not gonna look amazing his first tournament back. If he keeps wrestling this year he might not beat Brooks but he is gonna be top 3 at NCAA's

I doubt he is at Iowa. His collegiate wrestling days have to be over. His Father groomed him to be this way. He has no compassion and seems to be a complete Psychopath. I hope he can get his mind right and be a productive member of society.

I doubt he is at Iowa. His collegiate wrestling days have to be over. His Father groomed him to be this way. He has no compassion and seems to be a complete Psychopath. I hope he can get his mind right and be a productive member of society.
One thing that especially ticks me off is how he goes on and on and on about how much he loves Jesus yet he acts like this. Way to show the love of Christ.

After seeing AJ and Anthony react after their matches, I don’t see Ferraris blending in so well at Iowa. They were getting into altercations with their own teammates. AJ was flipping off the crowd.

I mean, It got heated in the wrestling room sometimes back when I was wrestling, but we were always teammates and we got along.we showed respect

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT