ADVERTISEMENT

Agenda 47: the American Academy

I'm guessing that Trump has locked in the nomination and Orangestreak is melting down over it.

Not sure how private Harvard is or any other private university that takes money from the us government, but ok.

https://reason.com/2023/11/15/gover...-grants-each-year-to-ivy-league-universities/

Suggestion for streak, be honest with yourself and at least change your registration to independent if you haven't already done so. If you can't get behind Trump as the Republican nominee, it is probably time to reevaluate party connections.

Should cause a Republican meltdown.

Steal the money of private universities ?

He'll no
Taxing is theft? Being held accountable for violating rules, regulations and law is theft? Strange I didn't see you or anyone on the left crying about the recent fines on Liberty University. Surely you wouldn't support a double standard would you?

I'm guessing that Trump has locked in the nomination and Orangestreak is melting down over it.

Not sure how private Harvard is or any other private university that takes money from the us government, but ok.

https://reason.com/2023/11/15/gover...-grants-each-year-to-ivy-league-universities/

Suggestion for streak, be honest with yourself and at least change your registration to independent if you haven't already done so. If you can't get behind Trump as the Republican nominee, it is probably time to reevaluate party connections.
I changed to unaffiliated the he day got the nomination in 2016.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Taxing is theft? Being held accountable for violating rules, regulations and law is theft? Strange I didn't see you or anyone on the left crying about the recent fines on Liberty University. Surely you wouldn't support a double standard would you?

Liberty University receives federal money.

As such, it violated rules and regulations for failures to disclose information on crime and for its treatment of sexual assault survivors (gasp - sofa king shocking).

If you can’t see the difference between this and what people say of their own volition about Israel and/or Palestine, you’re a fvcking dumbass.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes

As such, it violated rules and regulations for failures to disclose information on crime and for its treatment of sexual assault survivors (gasp - sofa king shocking).

If you can’t see the difference between this and what people say of their own volition about Israel and/or Palestine, you’re a fvcking dumbass.

carry on
So does Harvard. Should they be held accountable for their violations or is that different.

What violations did Harvard commit?

carry on
Ask the Jewish Students or anyone else that attend any of these leftist indoctrination centers that doesn't tow the leftist line? Ask any of the conservatives speakers that have been run out of their speaking engagements due to the threat of violence from the radical leftist loons. Of course it will take a conservative DOJ to investigate as Merrick Garland damn sure isn't going to.

Ask the Jewish Students or anyone else that attend any of these leftist indoctrination centers that doesn't tow the leftist line? Ask any of the conservatives speakers that have been run out of their speaking engagements due to the threat of violence from the radical leftist loons. Of course it will take a conservative DOJ to investigate as Merrick Garland damn sure isn't going to.

❄️ ❄️

carry on

Always good to have one more propaganda source out there. When I'm tired of the lib propaganda I can zoom over to the Trump source.

carry on
Sundown wants to reward you with a "Twinkie". Not of the hostess kind. 👍

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I changed to unaffiliated the he day got the nomination in 2016.
Here’s a link to the Trump platform, largely the same as 2016. What substantive policy issues do you find so objectionable?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT