ADVERTISEMENT

Afghanistan drone strike….

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
Killed nothing but civilians. The incompetence of woke leadership knows no bounds. It took them weeks to tell us? You knew it was bad, they never could tell us what intelligence we had, for weeks. You should know that up-front. Knowing Biden, probably ordered it to look tough and responsive and figured no one would ask questions later. Probably asked to drone someone wearing a MAGA hat or stealing ice cream. Total phuck up this leadership team is. They get NOTHING right.

Hopefully UN charges Biden and Milley with crimes against humanity.

If Trump had droned an innocent civilian, especially if they thought it was for the optics like it was with Biden, the left would be throwing a fit and demanding Trump be brought up on war crime charges but since it's Biden it's no big deal. Why we listen to anything the left or the MSM says from now on is beyond me. Their concerns are based on their politics, not right or wrong and damn sure not what is good for this country.

The press oddly gave Trump a pass on droning the shit outta Qatar.

As indiscriminate as that program is I doubt the civilian casualties were lower.

That must’ve been sanctioned by some real power.

Had had to let scores of bad guys off the hook in Afghanistan due to asinine ROE pushed down directly from the Obama White House.

But then I guess I didn’t need a good headline to distract from Afghans raining down from the sky.

Fack me right?

The press oddly gave Trump a pass on droning the shit outta Qatar.

As indiscriminate as that program is I doubt the civilian casualties were lower.

That must’ve been sanctioned by some real power.
The press was also oddly quiet when Trump's administration armed and condoned Saudi Arabia’s brutal mass murder of tens of thousands of Yemeni civilians. The only difference I can see between the two is Biden’s team’s operation was the result of utter incompetence while Trump’s team knew exactly what they were doing.

Reactions: Alpha Woke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT