ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden Is Responsible For The Afghanistan Debacle

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
But maybe not for the reason most of you think. Something @Syskatine said got me to thinking. He said Joe Biden is the only president that got us out of that god forsaken war. And he’s exactly right. Think about it. It wasn’t a president that got the whole Middle East brouhaha started. It was the “intelligence/security state” that gave faulty information that started the whole damned thing. And every president since has been brow beaten, threatened or ignored by the same set of people: the CIA, NSA, the armaments industry and the military command. Those people thought they should be the ones to make all the important decisions, the elected Commander in Chief be damned.

But for whatever reason Joe Biden ordered the draw down and ended it in spite of their desires.

Why wouldn't they desire we stay there forever? They had given themselves a strategic geo advantage concerning both Russia and China, two countries they really, really, really want to fight. And on top of that they and their buddies are getting filthy rich. They must have been livid when they were ordered to withdraw.

Now we all know Joe Biden doesn't have (and has never had) the mental acuity to understand how to organize the retreat. He left that to the very people who didn’t want to leave.

So isn’t it possible this entire fiasco is intentional? Payback against Biden, and the public relations bonanza they have engineered to lure the public into insisting this never happen again. The next intervention they drum up you can rest assured their representatives will be on every news network reminding us of the Afghanistan tragedy, demanding the public hold any president’s feet to the fire to stay the course, no matter how many people are slaughtered or how much treasure it drains.

Food for thought.

But maybe not for the reason most of you think. Something @Syskatine said got me to thinking. He said Joe Biden is the only president that got us out of that god forsaken war. And he’s exactly right. Think about it. It wasn’t a president that got the whole Middle East brouhaha started. It was the “intelligence/security state” that gave faulty information that started the whole damned thing. And every president since has been brow beaten, threatened or ignored by the same set of people: the CIA, NSA, the armaments industry and the military command. Those people thought they should be the ones to make all the important decisions, the elected Commander in Chief be damned.

But for whatever reason Joe Biden ordered the draw down and ended it in spite of their desires.

Why wouldn't they desire we stay there forever? They had given themselves a strategic geo advantage concerning both Russia and China, two countries they really, really, really want to fight. And on top of that they and their buddies are getting filthy rich. They must have been livid when they were ordered to withdraw.

Now we all know Joe Biden doesn't have (and has never had) the mental acuity to understand how to organize the retreat. He left that to the very people who didn’t want to leave.

So isn’t it possible this entire fiasco is intentional? Payback against Biden, and the public relations bonanza they have engineered to lure the public into insisting this never happen again. The next intervention they drum up you can rest assured their representatives will be on every news network reminding us of the Afghanistan tragedy, demanding the public hold any president’s feet to the fire to stay the course, no matter how many people are slaughtered or how much treasure it drains.

Food for thought.
Interesting.

I promise this did not start because of faulty information, though.

It is hard for me to even think about this much more today....Really getting me angry the more I reflect on it and the incompetency of those put in to power. Checked my blood pressure and it is up. This is just so pathetically bad for America and the Afghanistan people who helped us. Going to be massive amounts of lives lost, and the abuse of women in Afghanistan is just going to be horrific. How do you screw something up this bad? This level of incompetency has never been seen before from our CIC. I told you all last week comparing Joe to Carter was a serious insult to Carter.

It is hard for me to even think about this much more today....Really getting me angry the more I reflect on it and the incompetency of those put in to power. Checked my blood pressure and it is up. This is just so pathetically bad for America and the Afghanistan people who helped us. Going to be massive amounts of lives lost, and the abuse of women in Afghanistan is just going to be horrific. How do you screw something up this bad? This level of incompetency has never been seen before from our CIC. I told you all last week comparing Joe to Carter was a serious insult to Carter.
You are full of shit. W got us in that country. Did Biden screw up the withdraw, ABSOLUTELY!! But blame the right wingers for involving us in the first place. We suck at nation building. But rich white right wingers need wars so they can profit. Typical greed agernda.

You are full of shit. W got us in that country. Did Biden screw up the withdraw, ABSOLUTELY!! But blame the right wingers for involving us in the first place. We suck at nation building. But rich white right wingers need wars so they can profit. Typical greed agernda.
Dems was for the war as was a vast majority of the US population.

giphy.gif

I remember extreme right wingers Hillary Clinton and John Kerry speaking publicly on their support of going to war

We had to do something. The country was harboring the mastermind of 9/11. Where they screwed up was thinking the Afghans would be anything different than they have been over thousands of years.

You are one angry, ****ed up individual. No chance you are actively employed. If you are I bet it’s door dash.

What squeak said. Plus, you’re a sniveling little pussy, too.

As so often happens on this message board the intent of the original post gets hijacked into a pissing contest between the two teams to see which team deserves the most blame.

The truth is neither team is to blame and both teams are guilty. But mostly the blame falls on we the American people because we’ve allowed ourselves to be manipulated by the truly blameworthy element of our society, and that’s the intelligence/security apparatus within our government which has become a shadow government, the ones that really pull the strings as they watch presidents come and go. No president had the cajones to defy them until Joe Biden, and he may be so whacked out he didn’t know what he was doing.

That’s the main reason I was (and still am) a big fan of Tulsi Gabbard. Her whole rationale for running was to bring an end to our never ending regime change wars. I believe she would have taken a meat cleaver to the military establishment, the people that have botched virtually every intervention they have dragged us into. She literally would have laid waste to the incompetent nincompoops that view soldiers’ lives as expendable if it makes them richer.

What a tragedy! It makes me sick to my stomach to think of who we could have had as president, but permitted ourselves to believe the lies that were spread so the corrupt and evil people within the “deep state” wouldn’t have their lives disrupted.

Last edited:
My right tit was surgically removed in '07; it will magically reappear before she's ever elected to another
office. I know she makes some sense, so carry on with your fandom.:p
As regards her political career I think you’re right, that ship has sailed. I think she is disenchanted with politics as usual anyway, the games required to advance in DC. She is not easily persuaded to relinquish her core beliefs in the name of her team. Hillary learned that the hard way.

No, I think if she remains relevant it will be as the face and voice of the anti-war faction. Or to be more precise the face and voice of the anti-Establishment (of both parties). In that position she will pose great danger to politics as usual. In that capacity the establishment will hold no power over her, she will be the voice of reason. And for those politicians pretending to be anti-Establishment she will be the bell-weather they will have to compare themselves to. It’s potentially a far better gig than being an “unreliable” vote as one of 435 congressmen.

I wish there were more people like her. I wish the American people would insist more of their representatives were like her.

But you’re right, it will never happen because everybody is too busy playing the game of seeing to it their party wins regardless of the cost to their well being.

Food for thought.
I believe there’s some truth to this. This fiasco of a withdrawal is the cabal’s way of taking their marbles and going home.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
This is all on Biden and a military being turned in to peace keeping pacifists that prefer CRT and gender education than being tuned in to the most lethal and committed fighting force in the world.

I know someone who has a son a navy ship and the son told her they are not even allowed to wear a plain red hat because it might refer to MAGA. Said BLM shirts and materials are allowed because these are not political statements. Also said all the African Americans and Latinos are happy about the pull out and how it is going down. All Biden supporters. He is going to leave the Navy when his commitment is up, said military is very political right now and he is literally scared to even talk conservative values on the ship.

Last edited:
If you think this is only a “right” thing you’re truly dumber than a box of rocks. Like bugger eating ****ing stupid.

As regards her political career I think you’re right, that ship has sailed. I think she is disenchanted with politics as usual anyway, the games required to advance in DC. She is not easily persuaded to relinquish her core beliefs in the name of her team. Hillary learned that the hard way.

No, I think if she remains relevant it will be as the face and voice of the anti-war faction. Or to be more precise the face and voice of the anti-Establishment (of both parties). In that position she will pose great danger to politics as usual. In that capacity the establishment will hold no power over her, she will be the voice of reason. And for those politicians pretending to be anti-Establishment she will be the bell-weather they will have to compare themselves to. It’s potentially a far better gig than being an “unreliable” vote as one of 435 congressmen.

I wish there were more people like her. I wish the American people would insist more of their representatives were like her.

But you’re right, it will never happen because everybody is too busy playing the game of seeing to it their party wins regardless of the cost to their well being.
Same thing happened to Amash, couldn’t swallow what it takes to make it in DC. Not many are willing to be massive pieces out sh*t.

Same thing happened to Amash, couldn’t swallow what it takes to make it in DC. Not many are willing to be massive pieces out sh*t.
Interestingly the two House members she was closest to were Trey Gowdy, a conservative Republican and Justin Amash, a Libertarian. All three of them are now plain old civilians. None of them could stand the stench of corruption another minute.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT