ADVERTISEMENT

Advice from a white supremacist

I saw this in another post. Its sad but in today's narcissistic society, being polite and respectful of others is a lost character trait.

I'm beginning to think you are right. I've always been a friendly person in public. Always opening, holding doors for people ( male and female), smiling, saying hello just normal small talk being friendly. I was leaving the grocery store yesterday and was passing a black woman with two kids that was going into the store. I said hi how are you today and the woman stop in her tracks and yelled you don't know me. I was kind of taking aback but just shook my head and kept going. WTF is wrong with people?

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I saw this in another post. Its sad but in today's narcissistic society, being polite and respectful of others is a lost character trait.
You see this all the time with people running stop signs and red lights. In my section of Dallas Cty, this is an endemic problem. People simply do not attempt to stop unless someone in front of them does.

The neighborhood I lived in before I moved a few months ago was a nice upper middle class new neighborhood where I lived for 10 yrs and never had a problem with anyone until people started moving in with dogs that they would leave outside all the time.
Everyone of them when asked if they could keep them quiet so we could sleep or enjoy our deck had similar responses and all were hostile.
One guy told me thats just neighborhood life, barking dogs. He didn't care that we couldn't sleep because of it.
Another one told me they are dogs thats what they do!

And the final straw was 2 Bankers moved in, he and his wife in their mid 20's with 2 large dogs and 1 little yappy one. They were constantly getting out, digging under my fence, barking all day and most of the night sometimes all night and put out every morning at 5am to bark and bark all day and most of the night.
When I asked them to do something about it I was met with insults, called a crazy old man, a loser that had nothing better to do than complain about their dogs and was even told I should not come out on my deck so much and I wouldn't hear them. I could hear them inside as well.
One night I yelled out the window SHUT UP when the dogs would not stop barking and the guy gathers up a bunch of debris and throws it in my front yard.

City did nothing, Police did nothing but told him to stay off my property, he admitted to doing it but said he threw it all in my yard from the road.
Thats what you get when all you ask for is for them to be considerate and for you to be able to enjoy peace and quiet inside and outside of your home.

People are just hateful these days because they can be. Businesses are the same way, they don't have to be nice to you and they sure don't want to hear your complaints about their bad service.

The neighborhood I lived in before I moved a few months ago was a nice upper middle class new neighborhood where I lived for 10 yrs and never had a problem with anyone until people started moving in with dogs that they would leave outside all the time.
Everyone of them when asked if they could keep them quiet so we could sleep or enjoy our deck had similar responses and all were hostile.
One guy told me thats just neighborhood life, barking dogs. He didn't care that we couldn't sleep because of it.

And the final straw was 2 Bankers moved in, he and his wife in their mid 20's with 2 large dogs and 1 little yappy one. They were constantly getting out, digging under my fence, barking all day and most of the night sometimes all night and put out every morning at 5am to bark and bark all day and most of the night.
When I asked them to do something about it I was met with insults, called a crazy old man, a loser that had nothing better to do than complain about their dogs and was even told I should not come out on my deck so much and I wouldn't hear them. I could hear them inside as well.
One night I yelled out the window SHUT UP when the dogs would not stop barking and the guy gathers up a bunch of debris and throws it in my front yard.

City did nothing, Police did nothing but told him to stay off my property, he admitted to doing it but said he threw it all in my yard from the road.
Thats what you get when all you ask for is for them to be considerate and for you to be able to enjoy peace and quiet inside and outside of your home.

People are just hateful these days because they can be. Businesses are the same way, they don't have to be nice to you and they sure don't want to hear your complaints about their bad service.

Of course, crapping directly into a fedex envelope and sending it yourself may be more satisfying. Unless it’s against the law to do so. And it could be, not sure on that.

A bowl of antifreeze would have helped solve your problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT