ADVERTISEMENT

A Doctor Went To Gaza And Lies His Ass Off About What He Saw

Can you explain to me why you find Bibi's propaganda so reprehensible yet happily guzzle and regurgitate Hamas propaganda like its candy?
Probably because Uncle Bibi is an unadulterated bully that has convinced itself and its billionaire American backers (who have politicians in their pockets like a hanky they blow their noses on when the fancy suits them) that no matter how egregiously it treats the Palestinians as it plows them under with its American supplied weapons and financial support, they have God on their side, so there is no amount of carnage they can cause that should be considered to be too much. They play the “holocaust card” at every turn even though the vast majority of its citizens were not alive when it happened, but they play it because they can tell themselves they are the victim, always the victim and are therefore morally critically untouchable. Uncle Bibi and his minions in America have spent decades carefully cultivating this persona of victimhood, and it has proven to be successful beyond their wildest dreams, the manipulation is complete, America is the dog being wagged by the tail. For example the propaganda elicited by Israel, the lies it tells, are universally proven to be lies and yet Uncle Bibi marches on unscathed. In the meantime the propaganda from the Palestinian side are condemned as lies by using the word of Uncle Bibi as proof they are lies, and is assumed to be lies by many Americans because it paints Uncle Bibi in a different light than those Americans want to believe (like I said, the manipulation is complete).

Yea everyone is dead that lived through the holocaust, no need to remember the lessons or horrors anymore. SMFH

The irony is Israel is committing the acts its ancestors lived through and daring us to complain.
Yes, we all recall when the Jews invaded Germany. How many hostages did the Jews take? Was this around the time that the US dropped atomic bombs on Japan because your aunt hated the Japs?

Is Bibi using trains to transport Palestinians to the death camps or is he just using the tunnels that poor victim Hamas built?

The irony is Israel is committing the acts its ancestors lived through and daring us to complain.

EKm1.gif

1200 unsuspecting, innocent, dead Israelis disagree with you.
As horrible as that was - and it was beyond horror - it comes nowhere near to being an existential threat to the state of Isreal. It took decades for Hamas to achieve that one-off terror attack. After what Israel has done to the people of Gaza in response it would take decades before Hamas could conceive of another attack like that one.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
After what Israel has done to the people of Gaza in response it would take decades before Hamas could conceive of another attack like that one.
Well golly gee, Dan, that's exactly the point of Israel’s offensive against Hamas. Did you drink a jug of common sense this morning? It's a refreshing look for you.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Well golly gee, Dan, that's exactly the point of Israel’s offensive against Hamas. Did you drink a jug of common sense this morning? It's a refreshing look for you.
Do you know the difference between the words “offensive” and “defensive?” Besides, Israel has never made a legitimate diplomatic attempt to come to an agreement with the Palestinians. It just moved in, moved the Palestinians into a concentration camp and killed those that resisted.

As horrible as that was - and it was beyond horror - it comes nowhere near to being an existential threat to the state of Isreal. It took decades for Hamas to achieve that one-off terror attack. After what Israel has done to the people of Gaza in response it would take decades before Hamas could conceive of another attack like that one.
Brutally killing Jews is not a threat to Israel? You've lost your mind.

Do you know the difference between the words “offensive” and “defensive?” Besides, Israel has never made a legitimate diplomatic attempt to come to an agreement with the Palestinians. It just moved in, moved the Palestinians into a concentration camp and killed those that resisted.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only decades of trying diplomacy with a people that to this day fully believes and openly supports death to Israel. Even with the Israelis on the verge of wiping out Hamas, the Palestinians refuse to negotiate anything but their one sided demands.

Only decades of trying diplomacy with a people that to this day fully believes and openly supports death to Israel. Even with the Israelis on the verge of wiping out Hamas, the Palestinians refuse to negotiate anything but their one sided demands.
You involved in tbe negotiations, are you? Or are you getting the scoop straight from Uncle Bibi. Here’s what Uncle Bibi proposes: he’ll cease fire while Hamas returns all the hostages, then he’ll resume his genocide. I can’t imagine why Hamas would turn down that deal!

• Haha
You involved in tbe negotiations, are you? Or are you getting the scoop straight from Uncle Bibi. Here’s what Uncle Bibi proposes: he’ll cease fire while Hamas returns all the hostages, then he’ll resume his genocide. I can’t imagine why Hamas would turn down that deal!

Here I thought you were worried of the poor innocent Palestinians starving. A 6 week ceasefire would go a long way to getting relief into Gaza but I guess it's more important to you Hamas survive, grow stronger and kill more innocent Jews.

I would rather get a *permanent* cease fire.
Since the opening of the war a ceasefire could have been had very simply, Hamas surrenders. For some strange reason that never enter your mind as a possibility and you seem to be openly opposed to it, going so far as to once say Israel should surrender. I can only assume you want Hamas to survive in order to attack more Jews in the future.

Since the opening of the war a ceasefire could have been had very simply, Hamas surrenders. For some strange reason that never enter your mind as a possibility and you seem to be openly opposed to it, going so far as to once say Israel should surrender. I can only assume you want Hamas to survive in order to attack more Jews in the future.
Of course you would assume that, you’re not capable of assuming anything else as devoted to Uncle Bibi as you are.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I'm not the one defending the perpetrators of the October 7th attack, that would be you.
Point to a single time I have personally defended Hamas in any capacity. You’re the one defending genocide by pretending it isn’t what it is even though you know it is. (I presume you know. Your density may be in charge and you don’t know.)

Point to a single time I have personally defended Hamas in any capacity. You’re the one defending genocide by pretending it isn’t what it is even though you know it is. (I presume you know. Your density may be in charge and you don’t know.)
I'm calling for the Palestinians to demand Hamas's surrender. If the Palestinians do not support Hamas and want the war to end it's a no brainer. Until then Israel should keep the pressure on until Hamas surrenders. Sorry but Hamas can not be allowed to survive if peace is the goal. They have proven to be anything but peaceful.
You say you do not support Hamas but by ignoring Hamas's actions, which are against international law and vilifying Israel at every turn you are in fact supporting Hamas. You cry about the plight of the Palestinians but ignore the fact Hamas does nothing for the Palestinian people, uses them for their own protection and steals all the humanitarian aid that has been sent in for years. Maybe you don't mean to support Hamas but you are.

I'm calling for the Palestinians to demand Hamas's surrender. If the Palestinians do not support Hamas and want the war to end it's a no brainer. Until then Israel should keep the pressure on until Hamas surrenders. Sorry but Hamas can not be allowed to survive if peace is the goal. They have proven to be anything but peaceful.
You say you do not support Hamas but by ignoring Hamas's actions, which are against international law and vilifying Israel at every turn you are in fact supporting Hamas. You cry about the plight of the Palestinians but ignore the fact Hamas does nothing for the Palestinian people, uses them for their own protection and steals all the humanitarian aid that has been sent in for years. Maybe you don't mean to support Hamas but you are.
In other words you can’t point to a single time I have personally defended Hamas in any capacity. I would encourage you to visit the thread in which I linked the 2003 speech by Ashleigh Banfield. It might open your eyes to what Hamas means to many Gazans, and it isn’t its military prowess that garners any support. You have bought into Uncle Bibi’s manipulation. No, who am I kidding? You would refuse to listen to what she said, it doesn’t comport 100% in what you want to brlieve.

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
In other words you can’t point to a single time I have personally defended Hamas in any capacity. I would encourage you to visit the thread in which I linked the 2003 speech by Ashleigh Banfield. It might open your eyes to what Hamas means to many Gazans, and it isn’t its military prowess that garners any support. You have bought into Uncle Bibi’s manipulation. No, who am I kidding? You would refuse to listen to what she said, it doesn’t comport 100% in what you want to brlieve.
Every post you make is in support of Hamas, whether you mean to or not.

You keep saying people have bought into Bibi narrative, yet I rarely read or see anything on Israel other than the pro Hamas BS you post. Because you have bought into the pro Hamas narrative you don't notice how transparently one sided and devoid of fairness your articles are. Every piece places blame squarely on Israel and portrays Palestinians as mere victims, which is rich considering you are constantly accusing Israel of playing the victim.
In other words Dan, your articles if anything have further solidified my support of Israel.

Every post you make is in support of Hamas, whether you mean to or not.

You keep saying people have bought into Bibi narrative, yet I rarely read or see anything on Israel other than the pro Hamas BS you post. Because you have bought into the pro Hamas narrative you don't notice how transparently one sided and devoid of fairness your articles are. Every piece places blame squarely on Israel and portrays Palestinians as mere victims, which is rich considering you are constantly accusing Israel of playing the victim.
In other words Dan, your articles if anything have further solidified my support of Israel.
That’s a good one! As if *anything* could increase your support for Uncle Bibi. The only question left for you is how you’ll react when DJT says he’ll shut off the war goodie pipeline because of the increasing genocide.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
That’s a good one! As if *anything* could increase your support for Uncle Bibi. The only question left for you is how you’ll react when DJT says he’ll shut off the war goodie pipeline because of the increasing genocide.
I guess you will have to wait and see. I'm not a leftist drone that follows without question.

And won’t stop crying about it to everyone.
Aw, does it bother your sensibilities to have to face the horror that you cheerlead for genocide? Imagine how the people on the receiving end of the genocide feel. I bet they wish it would stop a thousand times more than you wish you didn’t have to hear about it.

I guess you will have to wait and see. I'm not a leftist drone that follows without question.
OMG it just keeps getting funnier! Name one time you questioned what Uncle Bibi is doing. Name one time you questioned your political lord and savior, DJT. Name one time someone on the left said something that made you stop and think about your prejudices. You are the right-wing equivalent of @my_2cents.

OMG it just keeps getting funnier! Name one time you questioned what Uncle Bibi is doing. Name one time you questioned your political lord and savior, DJT. Name one time someone on the left said something that made you stop and think about your prejudices. You are the right-wing equivalent of @my_2cents.
You're entitled to your opinion even if it is wrong.
It is my view peace can not be obtained if Hamas is not completely defeated and whatever it takes to defeat them will save more lives in the long run. I'm not one of those that pushes problems down the road for others to solve. Far to many times we choose to but a band aid on the problem instead of solving the problem.
Hamas is a huge problem and obstacle for peace that you refuse to acknowledge. In your view Israel is solely to blame and the Palestinians are merely innocent victims, which is as delusional as it comes.
Israel has it's share of the blame but at the same time I do understand why they would be highly suspicious of the Palestinians and overly protective of their country. In my view in order for peace to ever have a chance Hamas and their influence must be removed and replaced with a ruling authority that works with the Israelis and the Israelis work with them to foster peace instead of death to Israel or the Palestinians. Until Hamas is defeated and removed peace stands no chance.

You're entitled to your opinion even if it is wrong.
It is my view peace can not be obtained if Hamas is not completely defeated and whatever it takes to defeat them will save more lives in the long run. I'm not one of those that pushes problems down the road for others to solve. Far to many times we choose to but a band aid on the problem instead of solving the problem.
Hamas is a huge problem and obstacle for peace that you refuse to acknowledge. In your view Israel is solely to blame and the Palestinians are merely innocent victims, which is as delusional as it comes.
Israel has it's share of the blame but at the same time I do understand why they would be highly suspicious of the Palestinians and overly protective of their country. In my view in order for peace to ever have a chance Hamas and their influence must be removed and replaced with a ruling authority that works with the Israelis and the Israelis work with them to foster peace instead of death to Israel or the Palestinians. Until Hamas is defeated and removed peace stands no chance.
What you fail to comprehend is peace will ever stand a chance as long as Israel continues to treat Palestinians as prisoners.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT