ADVERTISEMENT

A Comedian Talks About AntiSemitism

You have been doing your Antisemitism Comedy Stand-Up Routine for about a year now and yeah we have been laughing at you all that time. Do you suffer from "Dupers Delight?"
🤣🤣
The man upstairs isn't laughing at you though, he is keeping receipts.

P.S.
If your goal was to replace all the Leftards that left here and the few that remain, you have done that and then some. I think @Sunburnt Indian would put you below their IQ if thats possible. 🤣🤣

Reactions: iasooner24
  • 12.Based on the information gathered by the mission team from multiple and independent sources, there are reasonable grounds to believe that conflict-related sexual violence occurred during the 7 October attacks in multiple locations across Gaza periphery, including rape and gang rape, in at least three locations. Across the various locations of the 7 October attacks, the mission team found that several fully naked or partially naked bodies from the waist down were recovered – mostly women – with hands tied and shot multiple times, often in the head. Although circumstantial, such a pattern of undressing and restraining of victims may be indicative of some forms of sexual violence.

• Angry
  • 12.Based on the information gathered by the mission team from multiple and independent sources, there are reasonable grounds to believe that conflict-related sexual violence occurred during the 7 October attacks in multiple locations across Gaza periphery, including rape and gang rape, in at least three locations. Across the various locations of the 7 October attacks, the mission team found that several fully naked or partially naked bodies from the waist down were recovered – mostly women – with hands tied and shot multiple times, often in the head. Although circumstantial, such a pattern of undressing and restraining of victims may be indicative of some forms of sexual violence.
Ah, yes, the UN report in which it admits the evidence it collected came from the *word* of the Israeli government without a shred of proof. You should definitely hang your hat on that report. By the way, I congratulate you on your attempt to deflect away from the intent of the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Ah, yes, the UN report in which it admits the evidence it collected came from the *word* of the Israeli government without a shred of proof. You should definitely hang your hat on that report. By the way, I congratulate you on your attempt to deflect away from the intent of the thread.
You really want to hang onto that "without a shred of proof" nonsense?

You really want to hang onto that "without a shred of proof" nonsense?
Show the proof. Show where Israel has named the names and reported the numbers. It is ludicrous for you to claim that *every single rape victim of systematic rape on Oct 7 was burned beyond recognition.* You aren't stupid, and nether am I. I remember way back when this was an "issue" and I asked you to say how many rapes does it take to become systematic as a weapon of war, and your response was "one." Don't be silly. Were there rapes on Oct 7? Probably, but one-year- plus later there have been no hard facts presented that it was used systematically as a weapon of war. Again, I commend you for your desire to deflect away from the original intent of the thread. You are very good at deflection.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
You have been doing your Antisemitism Comedy Stand-Up Routine for about a year now and yeah we have been laughing at you all that time. Do you suffer from "Dupers Delight?"
🤣🤣
The man upstairs isn't laughing at you though, he is keeping receipts.

P.S.
If your goal was to replace all the Leftards that left here and the few that remain, you have done that and then some. I think @Sunburnt Indian would put you below their IQ if thats possible. 🤣🤣
Dan has an appointment with Hell, and it is soon.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Show the proof. Show where Israel has named the names and reported the numbers. It is ludicrous for you to claim that *every single rape victim of systematic rape on Oct 7 was burned beyond recognition.* You aren't stupid, and nether am I. I remember way back when this was an "issue" and I asked you to say how many rapes does it take to become systematic as a weapon of war, and your response was "one." Don't be silly. Were there rapes on Oct 7? Probably, but one-year- plus later there have been no hard facts presented that it was used systematically as a weapon of war. Again, I commend you for your desire to deflect away from the original intent of the thread. You are very good at deflection.
You don't know what mass rape is, had never heard of Yahya Sinwar, think Palestinian is a race, thought the majority of Israelis are white European, Russian, and American Jews but yet somehow we're supposed to believe you're a bastion of facts when it comes to the rapes by your beloved "resistance fighters?"

You haven't even read the UN report, Dodge. We both know you have no idea what it says outside of a few excerpts I've posted and whatever moronic opinion pieces you've read from your "men can get pregnant" sources.

You're not smart enough to realize you let the cat out of the bag early on. You think Israel’s justification for their self defense hinges on rapes having occurred. It doesn't. Having war declared on them by terrorist shitbags is all the justification they need. However, we both know that your dumbass "resistance fighter" narrative depends on your beloved rapists not being rapists because as we both agreed, rape is never resistance.

• Sad
Dan and his lover:

South-Park-Saddam-Satan.jpg

You don't know what mass rape is, had never heard of Yahya Sinwar, think Palestinian is a race, thought the majority of Israelis are white European, Russian, and American Jews but yet somehow we're supposed to believe you're a bastion of facts when it comes to the rapes by your beloved "resistance fighters?"

You haven't even read the UN report, Dodge. We both know you have no idea what it says outside of a few excerpts I've posted and whatever moronic opinion pieces you've read from your "men can get pregnant" sources.

You're not smart enough to realize you let the cat out of the bag early on. You think Israel’s justification for their self defense hinges on rapes having occurred. It doesn't. Having war declared on them by terrorist shitbags is all the justification they need. However, we both know that your dumbass "resistance fighter" narrative depends on your beloved rapists not being rapists because as we both agreed, rape is never resistance.
So you won't (or can't) show the data proving systematic rape. I didn't think so. And you have things exactly backward. I have said from the beginning the attack and murder of innocent Israeli civilians is plenty of reason the condemn Hamas for what it did, there is no need to add layers of lies onto it (systematic rape, beheaded babies, baby in an oven, cutting an unborn out of its mother while both were alive).

So you won't (or can't) show the data proving systematic rape. I didn't think so. And you have things exactly backward. I have said from the beginning the attack and murder of innocent Israeli civilians is plenty of reason the condemn Hamas for what it did, there is no need to add layers of lies onto it (systematic rape, beheaded babies, baby in an oven, cutting an unborn out of its mother while both were alive).

[PT-DAN], would it be a fair assessment of your position that it is the killing & maiming of innocent children is your #1 issue? I know it is for me.

• Angry
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Read the UN report, Dodge. I know you don't do well with facts, but give it a try for once.

That dude ain't in the same league with you Dan. Yer the better comedian when it comes to anti-Semitism. Yer daily abundance of threads on the subject are comedy gold. 👍

Does Lebanon still exist?

Prove your case, Medic. Don’t expect your opponent to do it for you.
The UN already did prove it, Dodge.

I can't help that your head is so far up the ass of the men can get pregnant crowd to bother with actual facts. That's a you problem.

I can't help that your head is so far up the ass of the men can get pregnant crowd to bother with actual facts. That's a you problem.
Dan's hookah is hot. Prayers flyin for them virgins Moohamed promised. Martyrdom might be Dan's only way out from being an infedel. I feel for Dan.

• Love
Reactions: Marocain Poke

If the UN proved your case for you it ought to be easy to say what the proof is. Your reluctance to express it leads me to think you’re bluffing and you didn’t read it like you say you did. But that’s okay, I thought we moved past this months ago. I was surprised you brought it up again. I’m pretty much talked out about the subject.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
If the UN proved your case for you it ought to be easy to say what the proof is. Your reluctance to express it leads me to think you’re bluffing and you didn’t read it like you say you did. But that’s okay, I thought we moved past this months ago. I was surprised you brought it up again. I’m pretty much talked out about the subject.
Where'd you go months ago Dan? Yer bluff is cotton candy.

[PT-DAN], I posed a question to you above. Why will you not answer it. If you simply did not see it, here it is:

"[PT-DAN], would it be a fair assessment of your position that it is the killing & maiming of innocent children is your #1 issue? I know it is for me."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT