ADVERTISEMENT

911 remembrance

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Mine will be a little different - as everyone knows I don't walk with the herd- just to be a part of the herd.

Instead of prayers and all that -
Which are important I'm more for accountability and retribution for all of the families involved.

So I will remind everyone on the board that the day before 9/11 happened- Donald Rumsfeld said he couldn't account for 2.3 trillion dollars
(Give y'all one guess where that money went - our money) next day all of that was forgotten.

9-11 was an inside job executed by the same entities that have overthrown regimes around the world for decades that didn't capitulate to their demands. Give y'all one guess who that was.

911 was not committed by a few guys with box cutters that snuck into the world and trained in the US to fly. You have to go a little deeper.

Sorry Normies but just bc the fake tv says bin laden got a few fellers to come do that - if you have t learned by now- question EVERYTHING- we've been lied to for decades

The fact they would do this to those people and families to line their pockets tells you have soul less and utter power hungry they truly are.

BBC reporter the attacks half an hour before it happened- I'm sure that was just coincidental 🤔

You know, Abraham Lincoln said “you can’t believe everything you read on the internet.”

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.OSU
Do you really believe that no planes crashed into those buildings that day?

Do you really believe that no planes crashed into those buildings that day?
Many know it was an inside job. CNN reporter said (before it was scrubbed from the net) it was not a plane that hit the pentagon. Did planes hit the WTC ? Yes. No planes hit the pentagon nor the other building- was it number 7? They were demolished with explosives.

Those Buildings made of Steel beamS would
Not Collapse with a couple of planes Hitting them 40 Floors up.

Remember Rumsfeld said 9/10 that they couldn't account for over 2
Trillion which would have been a behemoth deal- That went away 9/11. Footage of
BBC and Bush saying planes hit them 30 minutes before impact- Bush regime was a POS MIC global installed regime-
Killed how many Americans? How many from other countries?

I ask you- do you think sheep herders cave dwellers from the ME came to America with box blades and took Down 4
Buildings with 2 jets flown to precision when they couldn't fly a Cessna into the state of Texas if they tried?

If you don't know by now how corrupt the fake
News has been for decades you are behind the times - you think they just started lying during the Coof?!

Lol dude. Get some help.
Such a clever response- as usual troll turd but you got a like from superpokes whose stock is dwindling- still hold super way above the booster boys and troll turd but seems like he thinks the news has been straight up with him/her...pronouns he/her/she/him?

The mental contortions you have to go through to believe the stuff you believe is frankly impossible.

That’s really the best you have?

Corn, there’s nothing wrong with you that a regimen of Thorazine and Haldol wouldn’t fix.

This is simple.

What type of airplane hit the towers?

What is the operating envelope of that plane?

What was the speed when they hit the towers?

Watching all of the lies done the last idk- y'all still think a goat herder living in a cave took down all of those buildings? Y'all are bigger sheep than I ever thought.

Again Bush adm couldn't account for OVER TWO TRILLION DOLLARS the day before, there are videos of a non plane hitting the pentagon- y'all don't think the cabal would waste 3000 civilians to cover up stealing a few trillion? Y'all have zero idea who they are and what they they think of y'all.

Keep believing your tv, radio et al

No gaslighting going on here. It’s the real deal. Corn is a mental case. Probably a pedophile too.
You lefties are the pedos- y'all are out in the open so don't try to put that one off

Mental case? I need some more new conspiracy theories bc all of mine are coming true🤔

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT