ADVERTISEMENT

6A west Regionals Stillwater results

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
106 Mason Davis lost his first round match and has a bye in first round of consos.
113 Andrew Nieman has a fall and tech fall and is in the semis.
120 Tyler Dierenger has a fall and a 6-0 dec and is in the semis against Brandon Bright of Edmond North
126 Jacob Fontanez has a fall and a decision and is in the semis against Connor Dooling of Southmore
132Kaid Bock has two falls and is in the semis against Hollingshead of Yukon
138 Jace Brownlee is in the semis with a bye and major dec. and against Merriman.
145 Tristan Moran has 2 falls and is in the semis against Thompson of Northmoore
152 Mason Mefford has a fall and a decision to face Wison
160 Christian Bahl had a bye and a major decision to wrestle Sconce of Yukon in the semis.
170 Joe Smith has two falls and wrestles Davis of Yukon in the semis.
182 Jordan Dierenger has two falls and is in the semis.
195 CJ Citizen won his first match, lost his second match and is in the consos.
220 Cyntrell Cafrden has two falls and is In the semis.
285 After a bye Linsenmeyer lost his match and is in semis.

Andrew Nieman in the finals with a 6-4 win in the semis against Paxton Rosen of Edmond North. Tyler Dierenger loses to Bright of Edmond North in the semis 4-1. Fontanez is in the finalswith a 5-2 win and will wrestle Gilmore of Yukon. Kaid Brock had his third straight fall to be in he finals. They are wrestling the semis as I write.

Brock wrestles Moates of Moore in the finals. Boo Lewallen at 138 has two falls and a tech fall to be in the finals against Merriman. Tristan Moran had tech fall and wrestles Zach Moore of Putnam City in the finals. Mason Mefford had a 12-3 Major decision and will be in the finals.

Speaking of Zach Moore, where has Keegan been. Is he hurt? Is Zach completely recovered from last year?

Christian Bahl had a 11-1 major decision and is in he finals.Joe Smith had a major 17-7 and will wrestle Hayden Hanson of Norman North who had a tech fall in the semis. Jordan Dierenger had his third straight fall and is in he finals against Hooks.

So far:
113: Rosen 4-3 dec nieman
120: Duffield wbf 5;21 bright
gradle wbf 3:29 Dierenger for third
126: Fontanez 3-2 dec Gilmore
132: Brock tf 21-4 Moates
138: Lewallen wbf 2:22 Merriman
145: Moore 4-3 dec Moran
152: Messer dec 9-5 Medford
160: bahl wbf in OT Brewer
170: Smith wbf Hansen was 14-3 at the time
182: Dierenger wbf 1:07 Hooks

Matches of note in east regional:
106: Naifeh 6-2 dec Lawley
113: Karstter 8-7 dec Rowe
120: Fix wbf Youell
126: Simmons 6-5 dec Karstter
138: Jeffries MD 13-3 Curry

This post was edited on 2/21 7:13 PM by april racer

This post was edited on 2/21 7:28 PM by april racer

This post was edited on 2/21 7:30 PM by april racer

This post was edited on 2/21 7:32 PM by april racer

in the finals

brock wins by tech fall
boo wins by fall
moran loses to big moore 4-3 both had a takedown but moran didn't get the escape at the end of the first after take down
JOJO WITH A PIN OVER HANSEN OF NORMAN NORTH he was beating him pretty bad before the fall

Hansen is ranked 12 nationally at 170 and Joe is currently ranked 4th at 160 and he moves up and completely dominated the 12th ranked kid a weight up which is extremely impressive.

I almost wrote that earlier, it is incredibly impressive. Not to mention I think he looks like a small 160.

Keegan had the same surgery on his hip that Zach had last year, and last month the West Virginia coaching staff and he came to a decision to go ahead and hold him out as a precautionary measure.

Originally posted by april racer:
I almost wrote that earlier, it is incredibly impressive. Not to mention I think he looks like a small 160.
Totally agree. I actually think he is a 157 guy and one who should stick there more than a year or two in college. Very impressive over a highly rated kid a few weight classes up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT