ADVERTISEMENT

30% Of New Covid Cases Are In New York City?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Let me get this straight, the most masked up, vacced up city in America has almost 1/3 of the new case of COVID in the US? Hmmmm how is that possible if masks and the vaccine are the solution?
I'm all for people doing whatever they want, provided it's legal but government pushing BS that doesn't work and then vilifying those that ask question is flat our wrong, bordering on evil.

Here are some stats to keep an eye on....

Cases by vaccination status​

7-day averages as of Dec. 11

Cases of COVID-19 per 100k vaccinated people18.2
Cases of COVID-19 per 100k unvaccinated people108.4

Hospitalizations by vaccination status​

Hospitalizations per 100k vaccinated people0.5
Hospitalizations per 100k unvaccinated people5.6

Reactions: davidallen
Here are some stats to keep an eye on....

Cases by vaccination status​

Cases of COVID-19 per 100k vaccinated people18.2
Cases of COVID-19 per 100k unvaccinated people108.4

Hospitalizations by vaccination status​

Hospitalizations per 100k vaccinated people0.5
Hospitalizations per 100k unvaccinated people5.6

So hospitalization rate for unvaccinated is .000056 or .0056%.

Man, I hope so.

But we need to bring Cornhole in to explain to us dull-witted simpletons how this new variant will impact our lives moving forward.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Man, I hope so.

But we need to bring Cornhole in to explain to us dull-witted simpletons how this new variant will impact our lives moving forward.
Those your numbers- just wow it seems most hospitals very much disagree with whoever you got that crap from.

I will say this, 99 to 100% of us blue bloods that did not take the poison would not trade any of you shot lovers.

And another point I'm just gonna throw this number out there have no clue if it's wrong but I would say half of the people that took the shots wish they wouldn't have. Possibly a third or a quarter but I'm just gonna throw out there- most have buyers remorse from listening to Fauci, gates, CNN,And a few brainwashed DRS.

I find it very ironic that the coof hasn't hurt any of us pureBloods in two years but all of the sudden the big bad omicron scariant comes around and the hospitals are filled with pure blood's,?! I'm thinking half to 90% of hospitalizations are caused by getting the clot shots

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Man, I hope so.

It is the vaccine you wanted everyone to take but natural. Things can return to normal now. How's that. Can we move on with our lives now, oh magnificent one?

Those your numbers- just wow it seems most hospitals very much disagree with whoever you got that crap from.

I will say this, 99 to 100% of us blue bloods that did not take the poison would not trade any of you shot lovers.

And another point I'm just gonna throw this number out there have no clue if it's wrong but I would say half of the people that took the shots wish they wouldn't have. Possibly a third or a quarter but I'm just gonna throw out there- most have buyers remorse from listening to Fauci, gates, CNN,And a few brainwashed DRS.

I find it very ironic that the coof hasn't hurt any of us pureBloods in two years but all of the sudden the big bad omicron scariant comes around and the hospitals are filled with pure blood's,?! I'm thinking half to 90% of hospitalizations are caused by getting the clot shots
You thinking? That’s funny.

I am vaxxed or maybe not LOL. Its been 6 months.

I wear masks in certain situations.

But if you are elbows to buttholes like NYC none of that is going to work.

If you are in an small enclosed space long enough no mask is going to stop you from getting a viral load large enough to infect you. There is no reason to wear a mask outdoors.

And a large enough of a load will overcome your limited vaccine immunity.

Read about the NHL mumps outbreak in 2014. Seems almost all vaccines can have breakthrough cases. This was a shock to me.

COVID and the Flu vaxxes seem like they are never going to be effective at prevention.

I do not trust mRNA vaxxes. I got JnJ. Might I get another shot? Yes if I feel comfortable with it. I am waiting on Novavax and maybe the Indian traditional vax if its ever allowed here.

One thing though. Regardless of what I choose to do it has been my choice. I do not support forcing anyone to do anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT