ADVERTISEMENT

30-40 Krag reloading

Rulz

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
I am just throwing this out there because I am looking for this kit, and I'm getting the word out everywhere I can in hopes that I may find one.

It's the Lee Classic Loader hand kit in 30-40 Krag. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/742352/lee-classic-loader-30-40-krag

As you can see, it's been discontinued from Lee, they stopped making some of the more obscure kits some years ago (like 7 years I think). Anyway, I can buy other dies and all that, but as little as I shoot my 1898 Krag rifle, would like to find one of these to go along with my other kits.

So, if anyone sees one or has one, send me an email at sleepypoke@mac.com and I'll come a runnin lol. And yes, I've posted ads and blah blah blah, just thought my OSU gun nut buddies would be able to help me out.

You laugh TCP, but there's some guys with a 44 Automag or some other gun with a round that was one hit wonder and they are left with nothing but a hellacious paper weight unless they can find brass and proper dies lol.

Thankfully, 30-40 Krag is still produced, albeit in seasonal quantities and dies are out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT