ADVERTISEMENT

3 US Soldier Killed 25 to 34 Injured In Drone Attack By Iranian Proxies

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

With Biden's weak leadership he has single handedly created chaos around the world. For those that voted for Biden, is this what you voted for?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

With Biden's weak leadership he has single handedly created chaos around the world. For those that voted for Biden, is this what you voted for?

You’re so right…better to lay the entirety of the blame at the feet of others…

carry on

You’re so right…better to lay the entirety of the blame at the feet of others…

carry on
Is the chaos we see around the world what you voted for? Hot wars in Ukraine & Israel, China about to invade Taiwan, Sweden telling it's citizens to prepare for an invasion, Iran attacking all over the Middle East and al you can come back to justify your support for Biden is Trump blamed some Generals for the loss of a SEAL two weeks into his presidency. Weak even for you.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
deep state wants war

these servicemen have been posted like duck decoys for a long time

Surprised it took this long. Hit Iran where it hurts, their oil & gas industry. Give them 2 hours to clear all the offshore derricks & refineries. Then blow those bastards up. Need to do this before a US warship gets hit or worse.

No way this kind of crap should be happening without a can of whoop ass being opened on the mullahs & the revolutionary guard. And yes I would even target the mullahs individually IN IRAN.

Surprised it took this long. Hit Iran where it hurts, their oil & gas industry. Give them 2 hours to clear all the offshore derricks & refineries. Then blow those bastards up. Need to do this before a US warship gets hit or worse.

No way this kind of crap should be happening without a can of whoop ass being opened on the mullahs & the revolutionary guard. And yes I would even target the mullahs individually IN IRAN.

let’s start with the ccp/dnc not sending them
billions of dollars

before firing up ww3

You know I respect you and your opinion as well as or better than any other poster on this board, but this comment comes off as maniacally deranged as anything coming from Lindsay Graham. Here’s the reality of what you’re saying: let’s start a war with Iran and kill about 500,000 of them while they kill 25-50,000 of us because they killed 3 of our soldiers in retaliation for an American/Israeli funded and sponsored terrorist group that killed 90+ of them. Let’s watch as they combine with Hezbollah to annihilate Israel, literally remove it from the landscape, China and Russia ally with them, causing WW3, which very likely will end all human life on this planet. No one should listen to or parrot a single thing that idiot Senator from South Carolina says, he’s determined to prove what a tough guy he is as long as he doesn’t have to be the tough guy.

Last edited:
You know I respect you and your opinion as well as or better than any other poster on this board, but this comment comes off as maniacally deranged as anything coming from Lindsay Graham. Here’s the reality of what you’re saying: let’s start a war with Iran and kill about 500,000 of them while they kill 25-50,000 of us because they killed 3 of our soldiers in retaliation for an American/Israeli funded and sponsored terrorist group that killed 90+ of them. Let’s watch as they combine with Hezbollah to annihilate Israel, literally remove it from the landscape, China and Russia ally with them, causing WW3, which very likely will end all human life on this planet. No one should listen to or parrot a single thing that idiot Senator from South Carolina says, he’s determined to prove what a tough guy he is as long as he doesn’t have to be the tough guy.
Well it is a volunteer army, Dan.

4000 family members of the revolutionary guard live abroad. I would have the CIA gather a few of the up and send them to one of our dark sites in Jordan ir Egypt. Then we see how much they love thier family.

That way no vombs and no war.
Yep. No reason to be overt with the intelligence we are capable of.

Reactions: iasooner2000
4000 family members of the revolutionary guard live abroad. I would have the CIA gather a few of the up and send them to one of our dark sites in Jordan ir Egypt. Then we see how much they love thier family.

That way no bombs and no war.
If you want your mission to succeed, I would stay as far away from the CIA as possible. Thier record for success is hardly anything to be proud about.

Bro, out of line. Gotta cut Ponca Dan some slack on this one.

He was drafted during Vietnam. I respect his desire to stay away from world conflict.
For some reason I think he's full of shit on that one. No way to disprove it. But he's given no evidence that he was in Vietnam. You know, for a guy who demands evidence.... :)

For some reason I think he's full of shit on that one. No way to disprove it. But he's given no evidence that he was in Vietnam. You know, for a guy who demands evidence.... :)
Dan's definitely not the stolen valor type. He's made his identity known on here, I've just never bothered to look him up.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Why don’t you do that? Go on over there and hit them hard.
I have been over there and have done that…..I am too old now, at least that’s what I was told when I tried to volunteer to work on Ukrainian F-16s ( when they get them)….. these Iranian proxies are going to keep doing this….. we can go tit for tat, or hit them hard, we have the forces in the region…..

Reactions: windriverrange

Thanks for the kudos Dan. The thing is you don't have to kill nearly that many. You need to knock out their ability to make money pure & simple. The quickest way to do that is crush their O&G industry & knock off some of the ruling mullahs & continue to nail general officers in the military.

The Persians have shown time & again shown they are willing to rise up, so arm some of them & let the citizens of Iran overthrow the theocrats in Iran.

By your description WWIII is coming whether now or later. If we continue to show spinelessness it will be later when the potential adversaries have the means & equipment to do so. If we hit some of the tertiary players hard & now, might stave off the inevitable for years, maybe forever. Once Iran gets the capability to produce & field nuclear weapons then the whole landscaped changes for the worse.

Hezbollah WILL NEVER wipe Israel off the map & in fact if they decide to come out of their cockroach holes then you can hurry them on their way to Allah. I've read much on Israeli history, especially military. If the peaceful critters couldn't take out Israel in 1948 or 1967, they never will.

I'm no fan of Lindsey Graham either he's a putz & I wouldn't trust him to put mustard on a hotdog I was going to ear.

For anyone wondering….. we are already in the very , very early stages of the Third World War………can it still be averted….. yes, but a lot of things would have to happen……….

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
For anyone wondering….. we are already in the very , very early stages of the Third World War………can it still be averted….. yes, but a lot of things would have to happen……….
I had been telling everyone on this board to save your money and build a bunker. They laughed.

The first thing to happen to avert WW3 would be for the US to not bomb Iran. And yet you call for that very thing.

I have been over there and have done that…..I am too old now, at least that’s what I was told when I tried to volunteer to work on Ukrainian F-16s ( when they get them)….. these Iranian proxies are going to keep doing this….. we can go tit for tat, or hit them hard, we have the forces in the region…..

political savvy and policy acumen can’t fill a thimble

at least your orange man bad and dangerous rhetoric didn’t get us servicemen killed

You think if we fulfill Iran's desires for the US to leave the Middle East there will be peace in the Middle East?
I don’t know if there would be peace in the ME or not, probably not. But I don’t think what we’re doing has a snowball’s chance in hell of bringing peace, it’s only escalating to the point that it’s getting out of control. One thing I do know: peace in the ME should not be our problem to resolve and if we had no presence there it wouldn’t be.

I don’t know if there would be peace in the ME or not, probably not. But I don’t think what we’re doing has a snowball’s chance in hell of bringing peace, it’s only escalating to the point that it’s getting out of control. One thing I do know: peace in the ME should not be our problem to resolve and if we had no presence there it wouldn’t be.
Smh

Yes you do Dan, you know if the US pulls out of the Middle East and allows Iran to fulfill it's desires the amount of human suffering you claim to be against would increase in ways you can not begin to fathom. You willing to sit back and watch that as long as the US isn't involved? I don't think so, you're not that type of person.

Yes you do Dan, you know if the US pulls out of the Middle East and allows Iran to fulfill it's desires the amount of human suffering you claim to be against would increase in ways you can not begin to fathom. You willing to sit back and watch that as long as the US isn't involved? I don't think so, you're not that type of person.
Neither of us know for certain what would happen. But we both know for a fact what is happening because we’re involved. I don’t want to sit back and watch WW3 unfold because NeoCon idiots like Lindsey Graham want to make up for having a little weenie.

• Haha
Dan's definitely not the stolen valor type. He's made his identity known on here, I've just never bothered to look him up.
Yeah. I don't give NaziDan that much credit. If he was drafted he was probably in logistics or supply and never saw live fire combat.
His rampant antisemitism would easily drive him to claim he served in a combat role in an attempt to bolster his weak arguments.

If you have the ability to look someone up. I have someone, its my father. I have his full record and had someone with experience in looking at that stuff. Even he said it was weird. For example he went in the year 1959 and was in Guam in ' 60 air and see records never show him fly/boat back in the US but his platoon that he commanded was on a boat headed to Vietnam and arrived 3 days before the official start of the war. He was Force recon in the Marine corps and I know he worked with the CIA before the war. Can you get any info that I might not have? We requested his record and we got that but a lot of missing info.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT