ADVERTISEMENT

3-0

tlwwake

Oct 29, 2008
Some called this the ultimate trap game (which was understandable with Utah next week)…and we dominated from the first series. That is really indicative of our coaching and leadership.

Bowman 24/31 396 yards with 5 TDs 1 INT.

Aside the early missed deep balls and one WTF throw, he was excellent today. He is really navigating the offense well and playing the best ball of his OKState career.

Pass blocking=excellent! Still 0 sacks given up this season. That’s incredible.

Run blocking=worrisome. Ollie averaged 2.9 per carry. While they stacked the box, many of the first half run plays Tulsa DL was pushing our OL around. I think we have to get to that 4 yards per carry to beat Utah and KState.

Stribling 7 catches for 174 2 TDs.. he’s a weapon after the catch too.

Stribling, Owens and Presley has to be one of the best starting WR groups in the country. Nice to see Shettron today too—3 for 110 and a TD.

Best defensive back performance in awhile! DBs and LBs tipped and broke up passes all day + an awesome INT return by Cam

*Warning: controversial take* I like we saw from Rangel! You can tell he has a good understanding of the offense. He missed some throws but had good pocket awareness and led a nice TD drive. Wish we could’ve seen Flores on the second drive but I won’t complain about a back up QB leading a TD drive.

I also liked what we saw from Howland. Nice vision!

Logan Ward continues to be really good.

Good teams win.. great teams cover! -17.5 and we win 45-10

GO POKES!!!! BEAT UTAH!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.