ADVERTISEMENT

22LR is such a douche

Had a love/hate relationship with longtime mod MM over there. He banned me several times but always let me back in right quick. We got along well for the most part. My last ban he done went and quit/got fired so I guess I'm permanently banned now. Have no idea how to reach out to get my ban lifted. I got along well with quite a few posters over there.

Had a love/hate relationship with longtime mod MM over there. He banned me several times but always let me back in right quick. We got along well for the most part. My last ban he done went and quit/got fired so I guess I'm permanently banned now. Have no idea how to reach out to get my ban lifted. I got along well with quite a few posters over there.

That place is softer than a marshmallow now. Go back 20 years ago to the Scholz, tummer, RoyalWithCheese days…. it was brutal.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I heard a big story the other day how lucky OU was to trade Riley for Venebles. UT saw an OU defence for the first time since Venebles went to Clemson. In the last 15 OU-UT games, OU has won 11.

Riley has the gold mine offence, the Moody High School defence.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT