ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA Wrestling Championships Thread

Jordan really came out and wrestled and wins by tech. If he All Americans this year he could really be something next year. He has jumped a level this year. Daton wrestled poorly again but won. Spratley wrestled tough but if you don't get a takedown you usually lose. Spratley could be real good next year if he All Americans also.
Everytime I see him wrestle I'm thinking; "Kenny Monday"

Starocci "upsets" Lewis lol. Simma (28 seed) from UNI up 5-0 on Griffith with :19 left in 2nd

TF Welsh from Ohio state takes down Ruth. Bummer, I like Ruth.

7 seed from Columbia upsets DeVos to make the semis. Woah

Griffith comes back and beats Simma 8-7 with a takedown with about 22 seconds left.

Last edited:
How can the PSU wrestlers be so much bigger than the others in their class. Starocci looks 15-20 pounds be gger than Lewis and Messenbrink made Amine look small.

We are getting the wins we need just not scoring any bonus pts. That’s clearly the difference between us and PSU. They go out and not just win but dominate.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Looked like Starocci would have to beat the #28 seed to make the finals but Simma leading 5-0 at the start of the 3rd just rolled into a little ball to lose 8-6

Fix just couldn’t finish this morning. I don’t think he was wrestling tight.

This Plott vs Traux match has me a little worried. Hoping Plott comes out swinging.

Reactions: Chasingthirty-five
Plott chose down after injury time and gets the escape....5-3 after 1.

Almost closed out with a TD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT