ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election - Electoral College Predictions

What do you say? Interactive map below.

Way too early to make final projections IMO. They have 7 tossup states, I keep seeing Trump people on Twitter who are convinced that Virginia is also in play.

As it stands today, I think of those 8 states, Kamala is likely ahead in VA and NV, Trump in the other 6. If it continues trending as is, Trump will take all 8.

Way too early to make final projections IMO. They have 7 tossup states, I keep seeing Trump people on Twitter who are convinced that Virginia is also in play.

As it stands today, I think of those 8 states, Kamala is likely ahead in VA and NV, Trump in the other 6. If it continues trending as is, Trump will take all 8.
I don’t think so? I mean early voting has already started in the others

Either way, the polling could be way off. 18 days to go!

Right now...

I'm going Trump wins-- 278 to 260

Kamala gets PA and Mich; Trump gets every other swing state

What’s your electoral prediction now? One week to go! Nervous and excited!

What you guys got? @AC2020 @LAY THE WOODY

Feeling good. I think Trump under polls results again. Dems creating the manufactured vitriol assists with that.
This whole MSG 'controversy' is hilarious.. something someone else said makes the whole event racist and Hitler-like

I think Trump gets between 297-302 electoral college votes.

330 is possible but some crazy stuff would have to happen, like overcoming the 600k illegitimate votes coming out of MI.
I’ve seen a lot of 312 predictions too

the-little-dutch-boy-dam-about-to-burst.gif

• Haha
Reactions: tlwwake
I believe it will be difficult for Trump to win Michigan. The commie governor and her secretary of state made several changes to the voting system this year and they will ensure that Trump loses there.

What’s your electoral prediction now? One week to go! Nervous and excited!

What you guys got? @AC2020 @LAY THE WOODY
I still can't pick individual states cause they keep shifting toward Trump.

Case in point: At this point in 2020, Democrats had a 32-point edge in early voting in New Jersey.

After the first day of EV, Dems are up by ONE POINT in NJ. If that continues, New Jersey is in play.

NM is in play. Virginia is in play. NH is in play.

Trump said at the MSG rally that he would win Colorado.

At this rate in a week we could be saying California and New York are in play.

I do think Trump will win, I do think they will try to steal it. I think Michigan, WI and VA are probably the states they can most easily steal.

Case in point: At this point in 2020, Democrats had a 32-point edge in early voting in New Jersey.

After the first day of EV, Dems are up by ONE POINT in NJ. If that continues, New Jersey is in play.

I do think Trump will win, I do think they will try to steal it. I think Michigan, WI and VA are probably the states they can most easily steal.
Hopefully too big to rig. If he can get one of the blue wall states and then snag NM, NH or Virginia... and then still win NC, Arizona and Georgia.

Great news, but they said Hillary had a 95% chance of winning, at least some did. Reps need to assume they are down 5% and vote, vote, vote!!! Make it too big to rig.
Well if his claim is true, he predicted Trump's victory in 2016.

And Trump has NEVER underperformed polling. In 2016 he was down 17% in WI and won the state. Overall he outperformed by 9% in 2016 and 5% in 2020. He was 9% down to Biden and "lost" by 22k votes.

Have they figured him out? Maybe, but history tells us if he's close he's up. I agree, no Red Wave BS and no complacency, but you'd rather be up than down if you're Trump.

Reactions: OKSTATE1

Tap the brakes on VA.

Youngkin cleaned the voter rolls (sans those 1600) and forced paper ballots across the entire state. No voting machines.

VA may be in play.

Hopefully too big to rig. If he can get one of the blue wall states and then snag NM, NH or Virginia... and then still win NC, Arizona and Georgia.
Well one way to make it too big to rig is to win states they don't think they need to cheat in...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT