ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Worlds

I'm watching the trials and do not want to spoil anyone's day so should I post the results live or not. I will just say at this point that Daton looks every bit as good as he did at the trials. If anyone else is up and has an opinion let me know if I should post the results live.

I’m also watching on Apple TV. Do you know how to tell what the upcoming lineup is? Specifically when Daton will wrestle next. Thanks

They said a minute ago on Flo that Daton was 5 matches away and Dake and Ta;ylor are maybe 4 matches away.

Thanks for the response. I think it would be great if you posted the results, just my opinion.

Reactions: gyppoke
Fix had a tech fall his first match against Vangelov from Bulgaria and shortly will wrestler Eloyan from France. Dake had a 11-0 tech fall his first match and Gwiz dec. Dhesi 8-3 and Taylor has not yet wrestled. Daton looked very good as did Dake.

Fix is 2 matches away from wrestling again and Taylor is thee matches away. BTW Eloyan had a 14-1 tech fall in his first match so a tough opponent for Daton.

BTW we OK State is well represented on Flo as Daton's training partner at OK State is one of the three commentators and has his OK State shirt on.

Reactions: osu2082
What an aggressive take charge match by Daton, the other guy had no chance!
Taylor with an 11-0 tech fall over Makoev from svk. US undefeated to date. Fix up again in about 5 matches. bbpoke you are right. Daton has looked super aggressive and his footwork is outstanding.

Quarterfinals are up next and they are waiting until all of the competition is over in the round of 16 before they start. Fix will wrestle Ravinder from India in the quarters.

Last edited:
It looks like from the schedule that the semis are set for the 2nd session later this morning. Going to the football game tonight, I’m in for a long day. Lol

Taylor with a fall at 74kg so we have 3 out of 4 in the semis. bb I went to bed at 7pm last night so I got my 8 hours in.

Reactions: turfpoke
In the semis which I believe start at 9:30 our time, Daton wrestles Harutyunyan from Armenia, Dake wrestlews Nurykau from Belarus and Taylor wrestles Abakarov of Azerbijan. Team score after the quarters has us leading with 30 points, 3 way tie between Georgia, Iran and Russia with 20 points for 2nd. Armenia has 10 points.

Adlan Askarov from Kazikstan was #1 seed but was defeated 18-10 by Daton's opponent and if he gets by him he will probably get #3 in the world Magomedov of Russia in the finals.

Man Daton is looking tough! Love how he's wrestling right now

Fix has not been scored on and has not had to go a full match. Dake and Taylor also looked dominant although Taylor did give up the first TD to his opponent.

Reactions: osu2082
for those who don’t have Flo, anyone have video of Daton’s matches?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT