ADVERTISEMENT

2016-2017 Schedule Question

dude02

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
I see that Stanford is coming to Stillwater this year. Does anybody know if we will be going to Palo Alto next season? That would be a good chance for me to see the team live.

They generally do not come out with a schedule until the school year starts, but my gut feeling is it will be a home and away deal with us visiting two or more teams on a trip to the west coast. I do not see another west coast team visiting, but John is pretty efficient with getting multiple matches on a west coast swing.

Since there are not a massive gate revenue for wrestling in Stillwater to share with Stanford like other sports I would imagine that Stanford will require a visit from us.

Could be something with Cal Poly, Boise State, Oregon State or Arizona State, but college wrestling is limited on the west coast.

Our West Coast swing in the past was in conjunction with the Reno Tournament of Champions, but since we have moved to the scuffle maybe John has decided against that.

Thanks guys. I figured they would add one more stop. Kind of miss the Reno TOC. Easy drive and a fun weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT