ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Worlds Tickets

Dakotajack

Redshirt
Jun 1, 2008
In my opinion the package deals available now are way overpriced. I went to the World Championships in 1995 in Atlanta and 2003 in NYC as well as the 1984 and 1996 Olympics and did not pay anywhere near this price for tickets. I hope when tickets for the event without a hotel package become available they will be a little more reasonable.

DJ, thanks for posting this in advance. I see that the championships will be in Las Vegas at the Orleans Arena in September of 2015. I went to the Orleans arena site and they do not show tickets for event as of yet(latest is October of 2014). Obviously, you must have gone to a travel site for package tickets including hotel etc. What are the prices running at this time? This is the first qualifying event for the 2016 Olympics and I am sure many fans would like to go.

USA Wrestling sent an email to members and 7 night 6 day tournament was a little over $1000 at Orleans and around $940 at the Gold Coast. If you buy two packages it would be around $2000, You can get a weeks stay in Vegas for less than $700 with no problem, that would put tickets around $600 each which is ridiculous. I hope tickets without this packages will be around $200.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT