ADVERTISEMENT

0 fer 57

davidallen

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2006
Portland, OR
Holy shit.... when do you start to catch a clue that you are on the wrong track?
scott-depot-wv-but-as-we-all-learned-vesterday-congress-18539184.png

Reactions: anon_xl72qcu5isp39
You've shot and missed 57 times... What will be different?

The media will have to compare the Republican solution to the actual mess of Obamacare as a whole, and not cherry pick individual stats such as Coverage numbers to ensure public opposition against any changes. I don't know if the Republican plan is better or worse, but the reporting dishonesty has been very heavy and makes passing any changes nearly impossible.

Reactions: shortbus
The media will have to compare the Republican solution to the actual mess of Obamacare as a whole, and not cherry pick individual stats such as Coverage numbers to ensure public opposition against any changes. I don't know if the Republican plan is better or worse, but the reporting dishonesty has been very heavy and makes passing any changes nearly impossible.

When Trump has promised better coverage at less cost, there is nothing wrong with measuring what he has pushed for in relation to what he promised.

Reactions: Medic007
your real proud of that 40#'s of heart disease you don't have to be responsible for aren't you?
He drinks red wine. It cancels it out like a diet soda or water with a salad with 11,000 calories worth of ranch dressing. The net sum of risk is zero.

Reactions: davidallen
What will be different as we approach attempt #61?

If the best you have in response is "durp durp fat boy" it's pretty clear you've lost...

i don't consider debating your support of this lunacy called obamacare a competition

it's akin to asking marie antoinette if they should be fed chocolate or tiramisu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT