ADVERTISEMENT

‘Queer’ Academic Denounces Stigma Against Pedophiles

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Hard to believe this sick bastard even has an audience outside of The Lincoln Project, Joe Biden and the ex-rodent in chief.

Please forgive me for laughing at this. I’ve been trying to warn people about this and the alphabet community for at least two decades. Everyone said that it was ridiculous to think the gay movement would eventually try to normalize pedophilia, with my son being one of those that said I was just a crazy out of touch old man. Once again wisdom is undefeated.

Please forgive me for laughing at this. I’ve been trying to warn people about this and the alphabet community for at least two decades. Everyone said that it was ridiculous to think the gay movement would eventually try to normalize pedophilia, with my son being one of those that said I was just a crazy out of touch old man. Once again wisdom is undefeated.

Back in '80, I left Deloitte and went to work for a client, SEDCO, Inc. as their exploration division controller. There were a bunch of gays employed in various departments, including head of internal audit, and also the company controller. Hell, we played poker at the controller's house on a regular basis. His attitude was I don't care what anyone does, as long as they don't do it in the middle of the road and scare the horses. Everyone got along and minded their own business. That was then, and then there's now - no end to what they'll do. Pretty sad.

Saying this guy and his cause is representative of the larger LGBTQ community is disingenuous at best. Just like saying the pedophiles in the priesthood represent the Catholic church.

Saying this guy and his cause is representative of the larger LGBTQ community is disingenuous at best. Just like saying the pedophiles in the priesthood represent the Catholic church.

Are you not familiar with the association of the gay movement and the NAMBLA movement? Do some research and you will be amazed.

Pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent children, while Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.

so the Greek soldiers waited until puberty before having anal sex with boys at the gymnasium? Mohammad or islam as a whole at no point condoned relations with prepubescent children?

so the Greek soldiers waited until puberty before having anal sex with boys at the gymnasium? Mohammad or islam as a whole at no point condoned relations with prepubescent children?

I was thinking more along the time of this countries founding. It was an accepted practice back in the 1700s for a girl as young as 13 to be married and birth children. The actions of Muslims and early Greek's didn't enter my thinking. Thanks for pointing that out.

Are you not familiar with the association of the gay movement and the NAMBLA movement? Do some research and you will be amazed.
The fact that you equate NAMBLA to the LGBTQ community shows your bias. The LGBTQ community is a monolithic group. In fact it is quite splintered.

The fact that you equate NAMBLA to the LGBTQ community shows your bias. The LGBTQ community is a monolithic group. In fact it is quite splintered.

So I am supposed to ignore that both groups were once associated with each other and that the gay organizations realized they would never get anywhere as long as they were associated? Sorry but I'm not going to ignore it, but you can if you wish.

The problem is not which groups condones or supports this sickness and who there associated with. The problem I see is the number of people/ groups that don’t condemn this nonsense……have you seen any public rebukes? Ch Xiden? Schumer? Media? That this type of demented shit isn’t roundly beaten to death by all parties shows the implied undercurrent.

The problem is not which groups condones or supports this sickness and who there associated with. The problem I see is the number of people/ groups that don’t condemn this nonsense……have you seen any public rebukes? Ch Xiden? Schumer? Media? That this type of demented shit isn’t roundly beaten to death by all parties shows the implied undercurrent.
Do you expect republican leaders to denounce every sub-group that claims some affiliation to the party? That's a standard that can't be lived up to.

So I am supposed to ignore that both groups were once associated with each other and that the gay organizations realized they would never get anywhere as long as they were associated? Sorry but I'm not going to ignore it, but you can if you wish.
I'm not ignoring anything. I'm also not conflagrating desperate groups either.

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm also not conflagrating desperate groups either.

Then allow me to rephrase my response, It's not bias when you remember the history of the two groups being closely associated, which they were. Sorry but it has been my expereince those on the left love their slippery slopes.

Then allow me to rephrase my response, It's not bias when you remember the history of the two groups being closely associated, which they were. Sorry but it has been my expereince those on the left love their slippery slopes.
Your memory is wrong if you think they have been closely ties at any time. That's your personal bias that binds them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT