ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the most famous person

Ostatedchi

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2002
you could call or text and they'd reply back in no longer than a week? Got this from the mainboard and thought it was pretty cool.

Mine would probably be Sen Tom Coburn.

Becca Tilley from the Bachelor..

That's all I got..

Nikki Aycox I guess. Depending on if Hex or Mike the Lawyer, or a couple of the others from "Utopia" have become any more famous than the blip they were on the radar during that show.

Otherwise I'd have to fall back on local sports director Bryan Keating. I need new friends!

Hmmmm, good question. Probably Texas Music Hall of Fame member Gary P Nunn . When he was alive I could probably say Jack Palance but he is not with us anymore. Anybody else get a call during morning coffee from Jack Palance? Funny story. I was sitting in a bar in Tulsa one day and when I got off a call, the guy next to me said "Are you Deepfork?" I think it was Houston Poke. I believe he heard me talking music business. It's a small world.

Last edited:
Matt Holliday or Sen. Tom Daschle. I don't have Daschle's number, but my mother in law does and could get him to call me.

Barry Scheck. O.J. Lawyer and Director of the National Innocence Project. He was opposing counsel in a case and have been involved with him on some DNA exoneration cases and studies since then.

Reactions: Marshal Jim Duncan
Paul Ryan is a good friend.

I guess he's the most well known of my "famous" friends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT