ADVERTISEMENT

Who Should Be The Democrat Nominee In 2024?

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
When you think about it we almost never see @davidallen specifically defend Joe Biden, he only does it if he's pushed into a corner he can't wiggle out of. No, David's persona on this board is that of a troll that pokes fun at conservatives, Republicans and most of all MAGA types. We rarely see David explicitly defend Joe Biden. (I think we all know why: Joe Biden's presidency is indefensible.) And even @Syskatine provides a defense that seems to be painful for him to make, his heart really doesn't seem to be in it. His hatred of Donald Trump so consumes him that he would accept virtually anyone else. Really the only person on this board that would defend Joe Bidn to th end is @my_2cents, and he would defend any Democrat no matter who they are or what the stand for. For @my_2cents the only thing that matters is to support the team he has joined.

So, this question is aimed at those three in particular: who should be the Democrat nominee in 2024? Name a name and tell us why that's who you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
So, this question is aimed at those three in particular: who should be the Democrat nominee in 2024? Name a name and tell us why that's who you want.
If President Biden wants it, he should have it.

As I have stated numerous times now (everytime this topic has been brought up recently), I have gone back and forth on whether Biden should seek re-election. Not because I don't think he has done a good job. He has. But because part of me would prefer a new generational candidate. Of course, part of me also would love to see Sanders be the nominee still, even though Sanders wouldn't be a new generational candidate.

With that said, I think Biden has earned the right to be the nominee in '24 if he wants it. And I think he will be, if he seeks the nomination.

If President Biden wants it, he should have it.

As I have stated numerous times now (everytime this topic has been brought up recently), I have gone back and forth on whether Biden should seek re-election. Not because I don't think he has done a good job. He has. But because part of me would prefer a new generational candidate. Of course, part of me also would love to see Sanders be the nominee still, even though Sanders wouldn't be a new generational candidate.

With that said, I think Biden has earned the right to be the nominee in '24 if he wants it. And I think he will be, if he seeks the nomination.
What no Kamala?

When you think about it we almost never see @davidallen specifically defend Joe Biden, he only does it if he's pushed into a corner he can't wiggle out of. No, David's persona on this board is that of a troll that pokes fun at conservatives, Republicans and most of all MAGA types. We rarely see David explicitly defend Joe Biden. (I think we all know why: Joe Biden's presidency is indefensible.) And even @Syskatine provides a defense that seems to be painful for him to make, his heart really doesn't seem to be in it. His hatred of Donald Trump so consumes him that he would accept virtually anyone else. Really the only person on this board that would defend Joe Bidn to th end is @my_2cents, and he would defend any Democrat no matter who they are or what the stand for. For @my_2cents the only thing that matters is to support the team he has joined.

Tulsi Gabbard.

Can we just rename to the uniparty already? Geez

Of course then 24/7 herd wouldn't have anything to talk about if they couldn't argue R or D😳

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Well almost a week has gone by and only @my_2cents has replied, and his reply is exactly what one would have expected: give it to Joe, but would probably prefer a new generation. He doesn’t name anyone from a new generation, of course, mainly (I assume) because there’s no viable name to name. @davidallen is a no-show either because I cause him so much misery he’s put me on ignore, so doesn’t know about this thread, or - more likely - because he too cowardly to name someone he likes which leaves him vulnerable to the same quality of ridicule he loves to dish out but shrinks away in horror if it’s aimed back at him. That leaves @Syskatine who hasn’t answered because in truth all he cares about is hating Donald Trump and those that support him. Such is the quality of the proponents of left-wing progressivism on this board. Oh well, I’m sure they’re doing the best they can.

Last edited:
Well almost a week has gone by and only @my_2cents has replied, and his reply is exactly what one would have expected: give it to Joe, but would probably prefer a new generation. He doesn’t name anyone from a new generation, of course, mainly (I assume) because there’s no viable name to name. @davidallen is a no-show either because I cause him so much misery he’s put me on ignore, so doesn’t know about this thread, or - more likely - because he too cowardly to name someone he likes which leaves him vulnerable to the same quality of ridicule he loves to dish out but shrinks away in horror if it’s aimed back at him. That leaves @Syskatine who hasn’t answered because in truth all he cares about is hating Donald Trump and those that support him. Such is the quality of the proponents of left-wing progressivism on this board. Oh well, I’m sure they’re doing the best they can.
I don't know, Dan.

I agree with .02, if Biden wants another term it's hard to kick him aside. You assume I'm a huge fan of the DNC. I would prefer a great third party candidate if it were up to me, but I rarely get my way in politics.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
They need to hold you down and give you a clot shot.
Couldn't - let you herd mentality take all you want- y'all like them so much 🤙

You would like that bc misery loves company eh comrade?🤔 but won't happen sorry 🥲
They need to hold you down and give you a clot shot.
lol do you really think there's a difference between R and D?!

Both big gov...both high taxes...both
Help in getting rid of Trump (oh wait, you have TDS so you like that about both parties!) both are war mongers, both steal your money and enrich themselves et al

It's conservatives v establishment or good v evil for you slow learners- but again, then you wouldn't have anything to talk about on here🤔

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
He doesn’t name anyone from a new generation, of course, mainly (I assume) because there’s no viable name to name.
I thought the names were common knowledge. Harris, Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Whitmer, Shapiro, Warnock, Khanna, Cooper, Polis, etc.

• Haha
I don't know, Dan.

I agree with .02, if Biden wants another term it's hard to kick him aside. You assume I'm a huge fan of the DNC. I would prefer a great third party candidate if it were up to me, but I rarely get my way in politics.
Exactly what I thought, Sys. I’ve never detected blind Democrat loyalty in you like @my_2cents. It’s always been blind hatred if DJT and his acolytes.

I thought the names were common knowledge. Harris, Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Whitmer, Shapiro, Warnock, Khanna, Cooper, Polis, etc.
Which one, @my_2cents? Which one of that new generation should it be? And why that one? IMO both Harris and Buttigieg have eliminated themselves from consideration, Harris because she’s dumb as a rock and Buttigieg for his very public incompetence. Klibuchar? How old is she? Would she be a new generation? Khanna? No way! He doesn’t bow before the establishment with enough consistency. Warnock? Too much baggage. The other four? I couldn’t pick them out of a lineup. So put your considerable skills to use, pick your favorite and tell us why.

Of course then 24/7 herd wouldn't have anything to talk about if they couldn't argue R or D😳

But wait! Mixed up @Corndog2021 also sez...

Oh and was just at our GOP meeting tonight where I am an elected office member-

https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals...s-really-working-out-well.121730/post-2394550

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: iasooner2000
Which one, @my_2cents? Which one of that new generation should it be? And why that one?
Honestly, I like a lot of them. They each have their strengths and weaknesses too.

Right now, if neither Biden or Sanders ran, my top two would be Harris or Buttigieg because I agree with many of their policy positions and having served in the Biden administration, they could continue the work Biden has started. However, I would give serious consideration to Warnock and Khanna too. I also like Cooper but he hasn't shown any signs that he wants to run. I would also listen in the primary to the others named and see what they have to say and what their vision is.

IMO both Harris and Buttigieg have eliminated themselves from consideration, Harris because she’s dumb as a rock and Buttigieg for his very public incompetence.
I have no doubt this is what you believe. Just because you believe it though doesn't make it right. You believed a lot of things about Biden in 2020 and he proved you wrong over and over again. Your beliefs don't mean squat.

Indeed, odds are whatever you believe, the opposite is usually true.

• Haha
Honestly, I like a lot of them. They each have their strengths and weaknesses too.

Right now, if neither Biden or Sanders ran, my top two would be Harris or Buttigieg because I agree with many of their policy positions and having served in the Biden administration, they could continue the work Biden has started. However, I would give serious consideration to Warnock and Khanna too. I also like Cooper but he hasn't shown any signs that he wants to run. I would also listen in the primary to the others named and see what they have to say and what their vision is.

I have no doubt this is what you believe. Just because you believe it though doesn't make it right. You believed a lot of things about Biden in 2020 and he proved you wrong over and over again. Your beliefs don't mean squat.

Indeed, odds are whatever you believe, the opposite is usually true.
Pick one, don’t be shy. Pick one, is it Harris or Buttigieg? And tell us what they have done to earn your support, be specific on what great work of Biden’s you foresee him or her continuing.

Couldn't - let you herd mentality take all you want- y'all like them so much 🤙

You would like that bc misery loves company eh comrade?🤔 but won't happen sorry 🥲

Both big gov...both high taxes...both
Help in getting rid of Trump (oh wait, you have TDS so you like that about both parties!) both are war mongers, both steal your money and enrich themselves et al

It's conservatives v establishment or good v evil for you slow learners- but again, then you wouldn't have anything to talk about on here🤔
You laugh- so which part of what I said is wrong?
Listening

Lol sooo weak- I'm making a difference in my area getting myself and other conservatives in power- you do nothing but worship the establishment and help them crap all over people- what a total loser you is yeller

What's your point old yeller? Holy crap you're the dumbest poster maybe ever?🤔

The point is the top of your cone-shaped head.

What a hypocritical dolt.
It's a uniparty and you're a quad mask yellow belly too scared to stand up and tell us how good the masks and gene therapy shots are, how good lockdowns are, all you do is dismiss like the chickenshit you are. Holy crap what a total loser, but keep going.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
Lol @ fat Pritzker running.

Surprised there was no mention of Butt-boy running.

Thread hijack: In '78, girlfriend and I floated the Colorado from Moab to top of Lake Powell, and then flown back to Moab. There was some guy named Pritzker from Chicago on the raft, maybe his Daddy? :eek:

Pick one, don’t be shy.
I did pick one. Biden, if he runs again.

If he doesn't, I haven't made up my mind who I would support. I want to see who decides to run and what they each have to say. I've told you the two at the top of my list (if Sanders doesn't run) right now and why. I've also told you others who I'm interested in as well.

• Haha
I did pick one. Biden, if he runs again.

If he doesn't, I haven't made up my mind who I would support. I want to see who decides to run and what they each have to say. I've told you the two at the top of my list (if Sanders doesn't run) right now and why. I've also told you others who I'm interested in as well.
Got it! Biden it is! He’s doing a fabulous job and you want to see his progress continue unabated!

Got it! Biden it is! He’s doing a fabulous job and you want to see his progress continue unabated!
I believe this is essentially what I said in my first post, wasn't it lol?

Again, the only concern I have about Biden is his age and the political ramifications from that. I don't always agree with Biden on everything, but he continues to surprise and impress me. He has been doing this every since the 2020 primaries.

I'm still not sure if he is going to run, but if he does, he will have my support. If he doesn't, I look forward to a spirited Democratic primary where I have some favorites but I am open to considering numerous potential candidates.

I believe this is essentially what I said in my first post, wasn't it lol?

Again, the only concern I have about Biden is his age and the political ramifications from that. I don't always agree with Biden on everything, but he continues to surprise and impress me. He has been doing this every since the 2020 primaries.

I'm still not sure if he is going to run, but if he does, he will have my support. If he doesn't, I look forward to a spirited Democratic primary where I have some favorites but I am open to considering numerous potential candidates.
Well, Winnie the Pooh would get your support if he was the Democrat nominee, that goes without need of saying. Please list five to ten specifics of the great things the Biden administration is responsible for and give a grade of 1 to 10 as to how great you think they have been. Then do the same for the things he has done you say you disagree with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT