ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the world's worst person?

More traffic related a-holes:

1.) The person who slows down to a near stop on the interstate to try and get over to their exit.

2.) The person trying to turn left across a busy street.

I'm going to defend these people just a bit, because I have found myself being that guy on occasion.

-If I am going to make a right turn at the first business entrance past the intersection and would risk not being able to get over from the center/left lane.

-If the light changed at just the right moment when I thought I was going to make it through, but I got caught and stuck blocking the guy behind me from turning.

It happens. When it happens to me, I feel so guilty and it stresses me out. I keep looking in my rearview mirror and wishing for the light to change because I feel like a jerk.
So long as you feel bad about it, that's acceptable.

Reactions: Been Jammin
The worst people in the world are the ones that go to a public place, insert food in their mouth and then eat like a dog, with their mouth open. Everyone else gets to hear and see the egg salad and saliva lolled around their open mouth. With their tongue.

I will never understand how some people will sit down and smack and eat with their mouth open. It's like they've been raised by wolves. In a thousand years, not one person in their family tree has stopped, looked around, and thought, "We're the only people that are eating like this. Why? Maybe we should adopt this societal norm." It takes amazing un-self awareness for generations for this to happen.

The worst people in the world are the ones that go to a public place, insert food in their mouth and then eat like a dog, with their mouth open. Everyone else gets to hear and see the egg salad and saliva lolled around their open mouth. With their tongue.

I will never understand how some people will sit down and smack and eat with their mouth open. It's like they've been raised by wolves. In a thousand years, not one person in their family tree has stopped, looked around, and thought, "We're the only people that are eating like this. Why? Maybe we should adopt this societal norm." It takes amazing un-self awareness for generations for this to happen.

Some of these people may be people with special needs. A lot of times, individuals with special needs are not always easy to spot. Especially if their issues have to do with intelligence, autism, etc.

It is not super uncommon for adult men, with autism, to go into a public restroom to use a urinal and drop their pants, and underwear, down to their ankles. Other men come in and think "wtf?", but to the person doing this, it is not a big deal and they don't care (or often even notice) that other men are doing something different when using the urinals.

Some of these people may be people with special needs. A lot of times, individuals with special needs are not always easy to spot. Especially if their issues have to do with intelligence, autism, etc.

It is not super uncommon for adult men, with autism, to go into a public restroom to use a urinal and drop their pants, and underwear, down to their ankles. Other men come in and think "wtf?", but to the person doing this, it is not a big deal and they don't care (or often even notice) that other men are doing something different when using the urinals.

Well those deals are one thing, but it cuts across too many socioeconomic lines. I sat down with a group of lawyers from back east and... my gawd. A pride of hyenas working a buffalo couldn't have made such awful sounds. I think it tends to be worse the farther north and east you go, fwiw.

Yeah. Might want to just read the rules of the road. In many states, it's illegal for bikes on sidewalks.

So GFYS and anyone else that honks at someone doing what they are supposed to do. I've tracked people down on my bike (no motor needed) that pull that crap, and they all turn into huge pussies when I'm standing over their car.

Yeah. And you might want to wiggle your ass out of that girdle you're wearing and pull your head out of it. I bump my horn out of courtesy to the holier-than-thou folks like yourself.

Whether I'm in the four-door one-ton or the Denali, my vehicle outweighs yours 20 or 30 to one. The courtesy is to say, "Hey, I'm about to pass you, so don't do something goofy like swerving to miss a plastic fork in the road because I probably won't stop if I don't feel you and your vehicle pass under the wheels of mine."

As for you "tracking down" this "huge pussy" and "standing over" any vehicle I own, just say the word and I'd be happy to step out and discuss it with you.

Reactions: Onepokeovertheline
Yeah. And you might want to wiggle your ass out of that girdle you're wearing and pull your head out of it. I bump my horn out of courtesy to the holier-than-thou folks like yourself.

Whether I'm in the four-door one-ton or the Denali, my vehicle outweighs yours 20 or 30 to one. The courtesy is to say, "Hey, I'm about to pass you, so don't do something goofy like swerving to miss a plastic fork in the road because I probably won't stop if I don't feel you and your vehicle pass under the wheels of mine."

As for you "tracking down" this "huge pussy" and "standing over" any vehicle I own, just say the word and I'd be happy to step out and discuss it with you.
You couldn't win against my corpse. Ya giant vag.

I've been a runner/cyclist for about 10 years and I've never understood why people in cars have to be such jerks about sharing the road. Believe me I'm not going to run down a busy street in the middle of rush hour but I've been swerved at and cursed at on deserted county roads. I guess it's too much to ask to tilt the steering wheel left 10 degrees. It's still safer than sitting on the couch and eating Totinos all day.

We really need to get a tailgate for this site going strong. One that everyone shows up to. For entertainment we can get those giant blow up sumo suits so disagreements can be dealt with. We will charge 5 bucks to enter and donate to a great charity.

I've been a runner/cyclist for about 10 years and I've never understood why people in cars have to be such jerks about sharing the road. Believe me I'm not going to run down a busy street in the middle of rush hour but I've been swerved at and cursed at on deserted county roads. I guess it's too much to ask to tilt the steering wheel left 10 degrees. It's still safer than sitting on the couch and eating Totinos all day.

Certainly some people live where maybe their only choice for jogging is on roads. But with the thousands of miles of neighborhood streets, sidewalks, trails, school tracks, gyms, and parks .. it is hard for me to understand why a person would choose to run on a road in which cars frequent.

ticket companies that make you pay a shit ton of fees when ordering tickets. EFF THEM HOES!!!

Reactions: JoeState03
One last one. People who talk on their cell phone while sitting on the toilet in a public bathroom. Usually very load so as to let everyone know how important they are and how valuable their time is that they can't even take a dump without multi tasking.

Reactions: Cowpoke
Yeah. Might want to just read the rules of the road. In many states, it's illegal for bikes on sidewalks.

So GFYS and anyone else that honks at someone doing what they are supposed to do. I've tracked people down on my bike (no motor needed) that pull that crap, and they all turn into huge pussies when I'm standing over their car.

You realized at this point you are basically a dog chasing cars so you can bark at them.

Reactions: Cowpoke and cableok
Certainly some people live where maybe their only choice for jogging is on roads. But with the thousands of miles of neighborhood streets, sidewalks, trails, school tracks, gyms, and parks .. it is hard for me to understand why a person would choose to run on a road in which cars frequent.
I run in my neighborhood and there are sidewalks, but I run on the road. The reason is because of the elevation change in the sidewalk where it meets driveways or has a root that has pushed it up. These elevation changes pose a serious hazard for tripping or rolling an ankle. I don't run on busy main streets. Just neighborhood roads.

I don't honk at anyone, but if someone did track me down, that would be interesting. Especially if they decided to open my door to the truck.

Does spandex stop JHP?

Of course I kid. I'd give Kevkev a ride.

DTS, my corpse would finish you off right after I'm done with Denali boy.

I'll be sure to wear my OSU kit so you can't see me bleed.

Reactions: dtspoke
I'm going to say that the people who expect you to change lanes when they merge onto the highway. It is NOT polite to move over for them to merge. Two vehicles making lane changing movements is inherently more dangerous than one.

I maintain my speed and line and the person merging better get in front or behind me. Otherwise they'll be driving on the shoulder. I make exceptions for vehicles that just aren't nimble enough like semis, trucks hauling cattle trailers, trash or construction trucks, or RVs.

Learn to merge a-hole, cause I'm not moving over.

Reactions: BvillePoker
I'm going to say that the people who expect you to change lanes when they merge onto the highway. It is NOT polite to move over for them to merge. Two vehicles making lane changing movements is inherently more dangerous than one.

I maintain my speed and line and the person merging better get in front or behind me. Otherwise they'll be driving on the shoulder. I make exceptions for vehicles that just aren't nimble enough like semis, trucks hauling cattle trailers, trash or construction trucks, or RVs.

Learn to merge a-hole, cause I'm not moving over.
Actually, this firmly makes you the a-hole. You could do something courteous, and just choose not to.

Here are some that immediately came to mind:

1. The co-worker that listens to their voice mails on speaker with the volume turned up to 11.
2. The douche in the car ahead of you that won't move up two feet to allow you to get into a left turn lane after you've given them the "friendly tap of the horn" and have your left turn signal on.
3. The waiter or waitress that squats down or sits at your table to take your order (minor, but still gets under my skin).
4. The parent who uses the "just ignore them" policy when their kid is throwing a fit because they want some gum or candy at the checkout counter and were told "no."
5. Parents who leave their kid's soiled diaper in the store parking lot.

Reactions: 100TonsofOrangeFury
If I move over then I rob them of the opportunity to practice a correct merge maneuver.
There really is not a "correct merge maneuver". They have a limited space to merge onto the highway and expecting them to slow down is just as dangerous as your assumption of two vehicles moving is more dangerous than one. If the lane left of you is open, move over and don't be a dick. Them slowing down to merge can possibly cause issues for people behind them that can't slow down as abruptly (semis, cattle trailor haulers, rvs, etc. like another poster said). It is a merge, not a yield.

I'm going to defend these people just a bit, because I have found myself being that guy on occasion.

-If I am going to make a right turn at the first business entrance past the intersection and would risk not being able to get over from the center/left lane.

-If the light changed at just the right moment when I thought I was going to make it through, but I got caught and stuck blocking the guy behind me from turning.

It happens. When it happens to me, I feel so guilty and it stresses me out. I keep looking in my rearview mirror and wishing for the light to change because I feel like a jerk.
Yeah, I think this whole "failed to predict my desire to make a right turn on red" is a misdemeanor at best. When I'm driving the speed limit, I figure most people will want me in the right hand lane. Besides, I'm typically far too busy snap chatting selfies to think about continually changing lanes to benefit someone who could have easily passed me on the left.

Tough words from a guy who intentionally wears spandex. I get it, if it's a cardiovascular contest, you're a certified bad ass.
Also seen in skin tight suits: wrestlers, MMA fighters, weightlifters, etc

Not to mention your wife likes when I wear them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT