ADVERTISEMENT

When the Obama Administration has lost Vox...

Right? He's refused to go to war in Egypt, Libya, Syria, Ukraine and now Yemen!

Why can't he see how simple it is over there?

roll.r191677.gif

Catch Me Now, I'm Falling!

I'm sure there next president can get the American people on board to help clean up this region. They really need our help, and we have a lot to offer them.

original.jpg

It's true it's been a mess for a long time. It was certainly more stable when Obama took office than it is now, however. When a centerpiece of his 2008 campaign was making fun of Bush and bragging about how his administration would feature smart diplomacy, he deserves all the criticism he is getting.

Not to mention the pre-mature congratulations about the Arab Spring and the fact that he was warned what his actions in Iraq were going to lead to.

Originally posted by Marshal Jim Duncan:
It's true it's been a mess for a long time. It was certainly more stable when Obama took office than it is now, however. When a centerpiece of his 2008 campaign was making fun of Bush and bragging about how his administration would feature smart diplomacy, he deserves all the criticism he is getting.

Not to mention the pre-mature congratulations about the Arab Spring and the fact that he was warned what his actions in Iraq were going to lead to.

.....and he has 21 months left to f'k things up even worse than they are now; scary to think about it.

"When I was doing my non-proliferation training this is
the type of inspection regime that we would dream up in our heads," Stein
said. "We would hope that this would be the way to actually verify all
enrichment programs, but thought that would never be feasible. If these are the parameters by which the final agreement will be signed, then this is an excellent deal."

article-2430160-1835D2F600000578-996_634x440.jpg

whittington_vert-e6c22c19ec39723817517981dbb69b2001a99572-s6-c30.jpg

Harry-Whittington-1.jpg

whittington.jpg

This post was edited on 4/3 12:42 PM by CowboyUp

OBAMA CIRCLE JERK FOREIGN POLICY

DAY 1: Use of chemical weapons in Syria is a red line

DAY 2: OK. They used chemical weapons in Syria. That does it. Syrian president has got to go.

DAY 3: The JV Team is winning in Syria, so we better embrace the guy we said must go just yesterday.

DAY 4: Anybody got a count of the number of innocent people killed by drone strikes? Do I get another peace prize yet?

Sound about right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT