ADVERTISEMENT

Everybody up to date…

wyomingosualum

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2005
…on their Covid boosters?

I see commercials and hear ads on the radio from both the CDC and Pfizer that are still pushing the shots. And the virus is still around. But around here, I don’t hear anybody talking about getting a shot anymore.

So are we done with this or what?

I see commercials and hear ads on the radio from both the CDC and Pfizer that are still pushing the shots. And the virus is still around. But around here, I don’t hear anybody talking about getting a shot anymore.

That's a giant hell no Rubber Duck! Took the J&J and the aftereffect was way worse then having the chinese flu either time.

Never got the vax or any boosters.
Didn't get the Chinese Virus until last December because of the fatass pest control guy. Wife got it too but hers was worse than mine, she got the Pfizer vax early on.

Thursday I went for regular checkup. Weight 198.6. I'm holding steady and still off 22LR high calory diet. I weighed 209.2 at Moderna stab II. I got down to around 192 when I went on the 22LR diet. Intense itching still lingers from worst shingles case my doctor ever diagnosed. Chest pain has become rare and 0.1 on a scale of 1-10. A reminder: I started falling apart 4 days after Moderna stab II which was 3-28-'21.

Doctor says "no" to any COVID booster or flu vax. My last flu vax was mandated by USAF. I have never been known to have flu.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ok, well I caved but I've got other issues that put me at high risk. I take medication that shuts down my immune system. So, I had the shot plus 3 boosters. I can now say I'm done with it. Never got it but I also take those over the counter drugs...zinc, etc. Don't know the reasons myself or my wife never got it, but I did avoid situations that were high risk in the possibility of catching it. Don't do any of that anymore so hopefully it's all behind us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT