ADVERTISEMENT

Well, the Ruskies have done it now.....

Not the Polska Girls! What the hell is wrong with Putin?

polska-fifa2018.jpg

Poland should not be the lead investigator.
If it was intentional I believe the response should be immediate ceasefire while peaceful negotiations ensue to end the conflict before armageddon comes calling.

Weird that I'm in agreement with most of the libs here...hummm.

There is no freakin armageddon coming.....all this talk of armageddon reminds me of the opening days of the chinese flu & the idiot media blabbing anything & everything some alleged "expert"said. It is not going to happen for a number for reasons but my guess is that once the Kerch Bridge is completely dropped & say maybe Tokmak or Melitopol is captured there will no longer be viability in having crimea, because nothing over the road can make it there from Rostov-on-Don & nothing across the Kerch Bridge will make it either. Than all the bastard carpetbagging bolsheviks who moved there in 2014 can start going the hell back to their motherland.

I was never 100% sure what would happen here, but thought that the possibility of Ukraine falling quickly wasn't going to happen. Best ROI on taxpayer $$$ there has been killing off those sorry bastards. It also is a subliminal message to the chinese & if they invade Taiwan we're in much deeper than we are now.

Exactly which international organization should lead the peace negotiations? The UN which still has the bolsheviks on the security council? I mean the US pays billions to the UN & their one sole function born out of WWII was to stop things exactly like this & what have they done? Yep nothing. What is the cost of a signed treaty if one or the other parties breaks it?

Had Ukraine been able to keep their nukes & not sign the 1994 treaty would this invasion be happening? Most likely not. So just like the Balfour Agreement after WWI, the do-gooders have created a weakness to look politically astute only to actually created a very defined weakness to be exploited later. There was never a vote to allow Ukraine into NATO & for the life of me I can't remember it ever being that high on anyone's list but Ukraines.

On May 16th, 2022 putin said something to the effect that if Sweden & Finland join NATO their in no threat to Russia....last I checked Finland borders russia, so why is Ukraine different than Finland? In fact Finland has a longer contiguous border with Russia than Ukraine.

Genocide is happening in Ukraine, so no matter what else you are for or against, the bolshieviks are trying to erase the "Ukrainian" identity from Ukraine. That alone should be grounds for every dollar & piece of military gear that can be sent & complete agreement from the world on the offensiveness of this war. Yes the US is doing more than anyone else...surely no one can be shocked by that. We did that with NATO, do it with the UN & who knows what else. If your thinking europe should step up hahahahaha, get real, they are gutless even though many have felt the boot of the communist on their throats previous.

I encourage everyone to go to ISW.com each date & get the most current updates, without all the spin. They only mention what is provable, get no under the table classified information & have so many cool geodated vids it is impossible to go through each one everyday.

As long as patriots are willing to fight & die for their own sovereign lands it is incumbent for all free people worldwide to supplement their needs. The real Armageddon is coming if china invades Taiwan by the way.

Damn, Son, after having the hair on you ass get scorched off you should retreat to your safe place and play with your dolls for the rest of the night. You’re like the overmatched boxer that doesn’t know to stay down when he’s been decked.

Says Punchy the concussed punch drunk intellectual lightweight.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
@Ponca Dan, you still think Poland can't be trusted to conduct an investigation and this all may be grand international conspiracy in response to the U.S. House election?

U.S. officials now saying it was likely an off course missile from Ukraine.
Now a thinking person would have to ask did the Ukrainians intentionally launch the missile into Poland or was it in error. Before the leftist have a hysterical meltdown, it's just a question with no implication. For some reason leftists hate questions.

Naturally the pro Ukraine Biden folks will ignore the fact Zelensky is pushing for escalation which in turn would justifies tens of billions more of our children's and their children's future.
That or he gets a pass because he is literally fighting for the survival of his nation. Not sure which way to look at it.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
That or he gets a pass because he is literally fighting for the survival of his nation. Not sure which way to look at it.

ccp/dnc dave offering the pass for beleaguered ccp/dnc laundromat tryna start ww3

you get a pass when you own it and apologize

not when you get caught

oh ya here’s the good col who took the shot at president trump and didn’t end up dining on his own nutsak

what a country we live in

Now a thinking person would have to ask did the Ukrainians intentionally launch the missile into Poland or was it in error. Before the leftist have a hysterical meltdown, it's just a question with no implication. For some reason leftists hate questions.

Naturally the pro Ukraine Biden folks will ignore the fact Zelensky is pushing for escalation which in turn would justifies tens of billions more of our children's and their children's future.

Or to avoid an escalation could Poland, the US & everyone else be lying & claim it was a Ukrainian missile instead of a bolshevik missile? I mean this board is chocked full of people who think the US government is a petrologically lying group of fools, me included.

As far as President Zelensky wanting to drag more help in....who on this board faced with the same situation wouldn't do the same? Seems it wasn't that long ago the US government lied about The Gulf of Tonkin incident to accelerate a military conflict & drag a number of allies into it with us. Or even the actions a sitting president took (FDR) as a neutral to assist an ally fighting against Germany. The US has a long history of developing an "incident" around a greater strategy. Spanish American War, Bay of Pigs, World War I, Korean War (the first of a plethora of UN failures), Somalia, Balkans, Afghanistan, selling oil to the GD communist chinese from the SPR, letting governments hostile to the US buy US land, & on & on.

The fact is if the whore politicians weren't spend billions in Ukraine they would be pissing it away somewhere else instead. At least there is some semblance of "righteousness" in the Ukraine expenses since the one organization enshrined to prevent these types of wars has proven yet again to be a feckless, dickless, gutless, hopeless & useless pack of bought & paid for bureaucratic crooks.

Hell talk about wasted billions what about all the green energy jobs that were going to rain across the country with technicians making north of $100K. Well that money's all gone, gone to the heathen dog eating communist rat bastard chinese for green energy turbines, raping the land for minerals & doing everything they can to steal the US blind of intellectual material. The train of politicians & monies they wasted to integrate the CCP has every compartment full with crooked pols & every safe stuffed full of "gratuity" graft, "special favors" & lies.

As far as DTJ, he along with his daddy really need to STFU. I'm sick of them & if sonny is so smart why wasn't he into daddy's ear telling him to act like something other than a petulant child after he lost the election?

In fact the second universities/school went unchecked with their woke/CRTS American hating BS & extended voting went to 15 months this fiscal battle was lost because there are more baby birds at the edge of the nest waiting for sustenance than there are parent birds to bring them worms. So instead of anyone making a stand, they go to the Grandstand & crow about how wrong the massive expenditures are only to vote for the next higher budget ceiling for fear of not being loved by people that already hate them if they voted against the rise.

For me & what small portion of my tax $$$$ are going to Ukraine, I like my ROI. It is much better than free medical care for illegal border jumping criminals or 87,000 new Stasi members.

If you think the "R's" would have done anything different then don't really know what to say....they have to "act" different right now, because they can use that as a wedge issue for the voter (dumbest bunch of people on the planet by the way) but they aren't "different" at all.

All that said, I appreciate that people are pissed about the money being shoveled out the door of the the US government vault. So I'm not impugning anyone person nor their opinion. I'm infinitely more worried about the "American experiment" being lost now & if that happens won't matter how many billions are spent in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Or to avoid an escalation could Poland, the US & everyone else be lying & claim it was a Ukrainian missile instead of a bolshevik missile? I mean this board is chocked full of people who think the US government is a petrologically lying group of fools, me included.

As far as President Zelensky wanting to drag more help in....who on this board faced with the same situation wouldn't do the same? Seems it wasn't that long ago the US government lied about The Gulf of Tonkin incident to accelerate a military conflict & drag a number of allies into it with us. Or even the actions a sitting president took (FDR) as a neutral to assist an ally fighting against Germany. The US has a long history of developing an "incident" around a greater strategy. Spanish American War, Bay of Pigs, World War I, Korean War (the first of a plethora of UN failures), Somalia, Balkans, Afghanistan, selling oil to the GD communist chinese from the SPR, letting governments hostile to the US buy US land, & on & on.

The fact is if the whore politicians weren't spend billions in Ukraine they would be pissing it away somewhere else instead. At least there is some semblance of "righteousness" in the Ukraine expenses since the one organization enshrined to prevent these types of wars has proven yet again to be a feckless, dickless, gutless, hopeless & useless pack of bought & paid for bureaucratic crooks.

Hell talk about wasted billions what about all the green energy jobs that were going to rain across the country with technicians making north of $100K. Well that money's all gone, gone to the heathen dog eating communist rat bastard chinese for green energy turbines, raping the land for minerals & doing everything they can to steal the US blind of intellectual material. The train of politicians & monies they wasted to integrate the CCP has every compartment full with crooked pols & every safe stuffed full of "gratuity" graft, "special favors" & lies.

As far as DTJ, he along with his daddy really need to STFU. I'm sick of them & if sonny is so smart why wasn't he into daddy's ear telling him to act like something other than a petulant child after he lost the election?

In fact the second universities/school went unchecked with their woke/CRTS American hating BS & extended voting went to 15 months this fiscal battle was lost because there are more baby birds at the edge of the nest waiting for sustenance than there are parent birds to bring them worms. So instead of anyone making a stand, they go to the Grandstand & crow about how wrong the massive expenditures are only to vote for the next higher budget ceiling for fear of not being loved by people that already hate them if they voted against the rise.

For me & what small portion of my tax $$$$ are going to Ukraine, I like my ROI. It is much better than free medical care for illegal border jumping criminals or 87,000 new Stasi members.

If you think the "R's" would have done anything different then don't really know what to say....they have to "act" different right now, because they can use that as a wedge issue for the voter (dumbest bunch of people on the planet by the way) but they aren't "different" at all.

All that said, I appreciate that people are pissed about the money being shoveled out the door of the the US government vault. So I'm not impugning anyone person nor their opinion. I'm infinitely more worried about the "American experiment" being lost now & if that happens won't matter how many billions are spent in Ukraine.
Dayum. At least a couple of things to like in this post. A lot of extraneous horse shit too.

It's possible, but unlikely. I think the usefulness of this event has been played out, and the missile most likely is not going to get tied back to Russia. Even if it was cooler heads may play it otherwise just to prevent escalation. Either way it doesn't matter if the world holds off escalating this conflict. I held off even commenting on this because something wasn't right from the start of this story.

As to Zelensky, yea I understand his trying to get what ever use he can out of it. Dare we forget "Remember the Maine". Oh yea, most probably have, and the benefit to the US is still being reaped today.

If you want to spend your money on the war in Ukraine, my suggestion would be for the federal government to bring back war bonds. After Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam, most Americans will not agree on where to spend money on foreign wars whether a proxy war or not. The bonds would be a good way for people to put their money where their mouth is.

It's possible, but unlikely. I think the usefulness of this event has been played out, and the missile most likely is not going to get tied back to Russia. Even if it was cooler heads may play it otherwise just to prevent escalation. Either way it doesn't matter if the world holds off escalating this conflict. I held off even commenting on this because something wasn't right from the start of this story.

As to Zelensky, yea I understand his trying to get what ever use he can out of it. Dare we forget "Remember the Maine". Oh yea, most probably have, and the benefit to the US is still being reaped today.

If you want to spend your money on the war in Ukraine, my suggestion would be for the federal government to bring back war bonds. After Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam, most Americans will not agree on where to spend money on foreign wars whether a proxy war or not. The bonds would be a good way for people to put their money where their mouth is.
They wont allow it but it would be nice for us to be able to allocate our tax money. I would allocate 100% of mine to enumerated powers only. No social spending or funding the administrative state.

They wont allow it but it would be nice for us to be able to allocate our tax money. I would allocate 100% of mine to enumerated powers only. No social spending or funding the administrative state.

Do you understand the consequences of no social spending? I’m quite confident you haven’t thought that through with any modicum of realism.

carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT