ADVERTISEMENT

WELCOME TO OKLAHOMA!

anon_xl72qcu5isp39

Heisman Candidate
Sep 7, 2008
Where we actually have no confederate history or tradition but it doesn't stop Oklahoma's finest from waving their bellies and confederate flags for the cameras. THere's not a full set of teeth among them, but the protestors are getting their 15 minutes.

Thank you, conservatives. Once again, you're making us all look good.

I disagree with what they did but the Cherokee nation out of Oklahoma fought for the confederacy and also had the last confederate general to surrender.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Where we actually have no confederate history or tradition but it doesn't stop Oklahoma's finest from waving their bellies and confederate flags for the cameras. THere's not a full set of teeth among them, but the protestors are getting their 15 minutes.

Conservatives are likely at work.

Those were definitely members of the democratic party. No question in my mind.

Of course they were Republicans--no blacks.

Q: What is the next big issue the US needs to tackle?

Miss USA: "We need to resolve the issue of race relations in this country. We have not solved this issue. We need to work on being an accepting society."

Last edited:

Facts be damned. The Confederate flag is a Democrat symbol. Stupid slave loving Democrats.

Also, history called and reminded us you're stupid.

george_wallace1.jpg

George Wallace, famous Democrat

Of course they were Republicans--no blacks.

Q: What is the next big issue the US needs to tackle?

Miss USA: "We need to resolve the issue of race relations in this country. We have not solved this issue. We need to work on being an accepting society."

Man it must really suck to be wrong so often. How do you live with this fact?

Man it must really suck to be wrong so often. How do you live with this fact?

@CowboyUp Come on you activist what say you about this? I get so tired of you calling all republicans racist and the crap like that. I have been raised in a republican home my whole life and both my parents taught me to never for a minute judge someone because of the ethnicity. I think what these guys did was wrong as IMO Obama has nothing to do with this flag debate but you are equally as offensive in your remarks. Why don't you move to North Korea if you want to be told what to do with every minute of your life.

@CowboyUp Come on you activist what say you about this? I get so tired of you calling all republicans racist and the crap like that. I have been raised in a republican home my whole life and both my parents taught me to never for a minute judge someone because of the ethnicity. I think what these guys did was wrong as IMO Obama has nothing to do with this flag debate but you are equally as offensive in your remarks. Why don't you move to North Korea if you want to be told what to do with every minute of your life.

I count six.

Republican-Convention-16.jpg

So because you only count six then all republicans are racist. Do you even know that there is a higher % of white Americans then black Americans living in America right? Also I guess you just ignore the fact that a lot of black American kids grow up in poor communities that are largely democratic thus they become democrats. I guess these points are mute and you are ready to beat the race card. You stereotype people just as bad as anyone only you do it towards white republicans. You know there are a % of dumbasses in every group of people. Liberals have you. Doesn't mean then a whole group of people are evil or being racist. You have to be the biggest child ever and I am sorry for the person who wronged you so much in life that has left you this jaded.

98 percent of blacks voted for Democratic candidate last two elections.

It's no wonder GOP governors and legislatures pass draconian voter ID laws to undermine voting rights act to keep them from voting.

And the GOP leader calls Mexicans "rapists"...

Great Old White People's Party you got there Vito...

I disagree with what they did but the Cherokee nation out of Oklahoma fought for the confederacy and also had the last confederate general to surrender.

I just will never understand the native american political ethos. Dispossessed and marched from the South to somewhere else, like an animal? Fight for the confederacy. Whitey then lines up and literally has a race to take your "new" land, and some even cheat they want it so bad? Wear a Sooners hat.

Can you just end the never-ending racist allegations? There are some great action pics of Democrats fighting peaceful marches. Want to see some? OWN IT, DEMOCRATS!

What's the point of posting black and white photos of democrats from the 50's and 60's? Is your point that the democrat party used to be racist, so they shouldn't now comment on racial issues?

I just will never understand the native american political ethos. Dispossessed and marched from the South to somewhere else, like an animal? Fight for the confederacy. Whitey then lines up and literally has a race to take your "new" land, and some even cheat they want it so bad? Wear a Sooners hat.
Yes, uprooted from their homes and sent to Indian Territory by the U.S.A. that today flies the same flag - plus a few more stars - that flew back then.

98 percent of blacks voted for Democratic candidate last two elections.

It's no wonder GOP governors and legislatures pass draconian voter ID laws to undermine voting rights act to keep them from voting.

And the GOP leader calls Mexicans "rapists"...

Great Old White People's Party you got there Vito...

1. ID laws are geared more to keep illegals from voting not to keep any Americans from voting. It is very easy to get IDs if you are an American citizen. Also there should be no excuse for an American to get an ID. They are very cheap and no more difficult to obtain then sending in for a voter registration card and guess what they are at the same place. DOH!

2. The GOP leader are we in North Korea? If you mean Donald Trump then this is a race bait question as the Trump statement you are referring to was in reference to illegal aliens coming here and ya he is right there are rapist and criminals coming in. Why because they can't get citizenship. Also there are people who smuggle in these illegals and they take full advantage of them by raping the women and making both men and women work to repay a debt for bring them here. That is called extortion.

3. I would never be a part of a party called the Grand White Party but the republican party has held this nation together in very hard times.

Probably because of the very compelling black voices that lead confederate flag demonstrations. Thanks for that post, whoever put it up. That made my day.
It's too bad that a Confederate flag went into a church, sat down, and then gunned down 9 people. You think the gun was in on it too?

I'm glad the liberals are taking action to keep those rogue flags in check. There are probably more lone wolf flags that are planning some kind of attack. Those flags have inflicted death upon nones of people country wide.

Meanwhile, a rifle killed four Marines while the powerless Islamic terrorist holding it could do nothing. It's the fourth such attack at a military installation since Barry took office. Wonder if he'll call this one workplace violence as well? You'd think he would have taken some kind of executive action to put prevention measures against this sort of thing in place by now.

Reactions: CBradSmith
What's the point of posting black and white photos of democrats from the 50's and 60's? Is your point that the democrat party used to be racist, so they shouldn't now comment on racial issues?

What's the population of Oklahoma? Around 4 million. What was the number of people waving confederate flags? 8? 15?

And how were you able to determine they were conservatives?

Sys, you are showing a left-winger's typical lack of historical knowledge and perspective, as usual. At least brush up on some semblance of history before you post your ignorant, left-wing, clueless, knee-jerk rants.
Have you not ever read the book by OSU History Professor, Leroy H. Fischer," The Confederate Indians of Oklahoma"? You would do well to read more books instead of the left-wing rags and trash serving so prevalent as the librarys for todays skulls full of mush.

The fact is that Oklahoma owns a solid Confederate heritage, with many thousands of its citizens tracing their family lineage to those who fought against the Federals they found in their midst so many years ago. Each of what was referred to as The Five Civilized Tribes (The Cherokees, Choctaws, Chickasaws, Creeks and Seminoles) OFFICIALLY allied with the Confederate States of America during the War Between the States. These American Indians fought prominently in battles across what is now Oklahoma, most notably in the "Gettysburg of the West," the Battle of Honey Springs near the present-day Oklahoma town of Rientisville, near Checotah. They also fought bravely and prominently in the Battle of Pea Ridge in Arkansas.

Three Indian regiments were authorized for Confederate service by the Southern government in May 1861, but four were organized: the former Choctaw-Chickasaw Indian agent, Douglas Cooper, commanded the Choctaw-Chickasaw regiment; Colonel Daniel N. McIntosh commanded the Creek-Seminole regiment; and Colonel John Drew commanded the Cherokee regiment, with officers selected from supporters of Chief John Ross. Stand Watie formed a regiment made up of his own followers one month before the Ross regiment was organized.

Before the war ended, these four regiments would number approximately 10,000 men.

Further, one of the most colorful Confederate Generals came from the ranks of Oklahoma's Confederate Indians, General Stand Watie, Cherokee. He fought the Federals all over what is now eastern Oklahoma.

General Stand Watie was the last Confederate General to surrender to the invading Federals, June 23, 1865, at Doaksville in the Choctaw Nation of the Indian Territory, now Oklahoma.

In the meantime, Sys, brush up on your Oklahoma history before you spout your ignorant, left-wing upchuck. Learn Oklahoma history. Get a better world view. Educate yourself. It makes you a better citizen, a better person, someone who contributes intelligently to our on-going narrative. You'll also, in the process, become someone who is not such an embarrassment to our state with your meaningless, baseless, knee-jerk mouth debris.

Last edited:
Sys, you are showing a left-winger's typical lack of historical knowledge and perspective, as usual. At least brush up on some semblance of history before you post your ignorant, left-wing, clueless, knee-jerk rants.
Have you not ever read the book by OSU History Professor, Leroy H. Fischer. "The Confederate Indians of Oklahoma"? You would do well to read more books instead of the left-wing rags and trash serving so prevalent as the librarys for todays skulls full of mush.

The fact is that Oklahoma owns a solid Confederate heritage, with many thousands of its citizens tracing their family lineage to those who fought against the Federals they found in their midst so many years ago. Each of what was referred to as The Five Civilized Tribes (The Cherokees, Choctaws, Chickasaws, Creeks and Seminoles) OFFICIALLY allied with the Confederate States of America during the War Between the States. These American Indians fought prominently in battles across what is now Oklahoma, most notably in the "Gettysburg of the West," the Battle of Honey Springs near the present-day Oklahoma town of Rientisville, near Checotah. They also fought bravely and prominently in the Battle of Pea Ridge in Arkansas.

Three Indian regiments were authorized for Confederate service by the Southern government in May 1861, but four were organized: the former Choctaw-Chickasaw Indian agent, Douglas Cooper, commanded the Choctaw-Chickasaw regiment; Colonel Daniel N. McIntosh commanded the Creek-Seminole regiment; and Colonel John Drew commanded the Cherokee regiment, with officers selected from supporters of Chief John Ross. Stand Watie formed a regiment made up of his own followers one month before the Ross regiment was organized.

Before the war ended, these four regiments would number approximately 10,000 men.

Further, one of the most colorful Confederate Generals came from the ranks of Oklahoma's Confederate Indians, General Stand Watie, Cherokee. He fought the Federals all over what is now eastern Oklahoma.

General Stand Watie was the last Confederate General to surrender to the invading Federals, June 23, 1865, at Doaksville in the Choctaw Nation of the Indian Territory, now Oklahoma.

In the meantime, Sys, brush up on your Oklahoma history before you spout your ignorant, left-wing upchuck. Learn Oklahoma history. Get a better world view. Educate yourself. It makes you a better citizen, a better person, someone who contributes intelligently to our on-going narrative. You'll also, in the process, become someone who is not such an embarrassment to our state with your meaningless, baseless, knee-jerk mouth debris.
Ouch.

Have you not ever read the book by OSU History Professor, Leroy H. Fischer," The Confederate Indians of Oklahoma"? You would do well to read more books instead of the left-wing rags and trash serving so prevalent as the librarys for todays skulls full of mush.

It takes only passing scrutiny to dismantle your essay. Oklahoma did not exist when the confederacy lost the civil war. See, Oklahoma isn't the Cherokee tribe. Nor are any other indian tribe, for that matter. The subject isn't tribal traditions -- it's Oklahoma traditions. Yes, there are people that live here with ancestors that fought in it. So does Montana and Hawaii, are you going to make a case for their confederate traditions, too? You're a dumbass. A passionate and sanctimonious dumbass, but a dumbass. Your world view is why your fellow republicans with teeth cringe and continue to lose presidential elections.

And yes, I know a little bit of Oklahoma history, too. Don't lecture me about Stand Watie, he was a 4th tier player on a losing team that accomplished nothing of significance, and hurt the Cherokee. Hell, he hurt everyone. The civil war stuff Stand Wattie was involved in had no influence on the outcome of the war. What's his signature achievement? You'd think an ethnic minority that endured oppression would have some sympathy --- nope. He owned slaves and stirred up endless trouble trying to make sure the Cherokees adopted the same exploitation values that victimized them. He would ride up and slaughter entire families of black and indian farmers he disagreed with, wouldn't he? That's your confederate tradition? I stand corrected -- he's a perfect symbol for the confederacy. Mean, stupid and ultimately a loser.

Last edited:
It takes only passing scrutiny to dismantle your essay. Oklahoma did not exist when the confederacy lost the civil war. See, Oklahoma isn't the Cherokee tribe. Nor are any other indian tribe, for that matter. The subject isn't tribal traditions -- it's Oklahoma traditions. Yes, there are people that live here with ancestors that fought in it. So does Montana and Hawaii, are you going to make a case for their confederate traditions, too? You're a dumbass. A passionate and sanctimonious dumbass, but a dumbass. Your world view is why your fellow republicans with teeth cringe and continue to lose presidential elections.

And yes, I know a little bit of Oklahoma history, too. Don't lecture me about Stand Watie, he was a 4th tier player on a losing team that accomplished nothing of significance, and hurt the Cherokee. Hell, he hurt everyone. The civil war stuff Stand Wattie was involved in had no influence on the outcome of the war. What's his signature achievement? You'd think an ethnic minority that endured oppression would have some sympathy --- nope. He owned slaves and stirred up endless trouble trying to make sure the Cherokees adopted the same exploitation values that victimized them. He would ride up and slaughter entire families of black and indian farmers he disagreed with, wouldn't he? That's your confederate tradition? I stand corrected -- he's a perfect symbol for the confederacy. Mean, stupid and ultimately a loser.

Thank you for recanting your original statement, "... we actually have no confederate history or tradition..."

I knew that's what you'd do.

Are you Bobby Knight? If so, can I have your autograph?

Class dismissed.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT