ADVERTISEMENT

US kept hypersonic missile launch quiet to avoid provoking Russia: report

Uranium One information litters the internet. Did not Obama sell 20% of US reserves to Russia? Hillary was Secretary of State. The 20% was Canadian owned. Did not the Clinton Foundation receive a handsome donation from the Canadian owner? Did not Bill receive a healthy wire transfer from a Moscow bank after a 20 minute speech?

The transfer was never a national security threat. Vlad cannot pick up a Nevada mine and haul it off to Moscow.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Nobody said anything about your opinion, nor did I give one, because we haven't established any facts to base an opinion on anything. I asked for a cite to your statement that "Hillary sold Russia American uranium reserves"

It is my opinion Hillary sold Russia US Uranium reserves and got paid for it. Feel free to have your own.

It is my opinion Hillary sold Russia US Uranium reserves and got paid for it. Feel free to have your own.

You didn't listen in the 3rd grade when they taught what a fact and opinion is?

That's the ultimate MAGA take -- lying is ok because its just an opinion!

You didn't listen in the 3rd grade when they taught what a fact and opinion is?

That's the ultimate MAGA take -- lying is ok because its just an opinion!

Oh they are all facts but because of the corruption that has infested Washington it's impossible to prosecute and convict perpetrators like Hillary, which is the only fact people like you will accept.
Another fact that is beyond comprehension is how because of your politics you have no problem with Obama and Hillary allowing Putin even the slightest access to US uranium. How the left ignores all the connection of their politicians to Russia while accusing Trump of being a Russian puppet is some of the best evidence of the left's mental illness.

Sorry I can't help that I am fully literate

Oh I'm sure you are literate but you are also an expert at ignoring negative information on your favored party.

This shocking set of emails that the Examiner reported on shows the nexus of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s foundation, Hillary Clinton’s State Department, Bill Clinton, Russian oligarch Vekselberg, and Skolkovo, “Russia’s Silicon Valley,” the Putin project to transfer Western technology to Russia that was championed and driven by Mrs. Clinton — and, what do you know, 17 out of 28 tech companies that hitched up with Skolkovo also contributed to the Clinton Foundation? What a coincidence. Meanwhile, Barack Obama’s support for Russian WTO membership made the whole global flow so much easier.

• Angry
Oh I'm sure you are literate but you are also an expert at ignoring negative information on your favored party.

This shocking set of emails that the Examiner reported on shows the nexus of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s foundation, Hillary Clinton’s State Department, Bill Clinton, Russian oligarch Vekselberg, and Skolkovo, “Russia’s Silicon Valley,” the Putin project to transfer Western technology to Russia that was championed and driven by Mrs. Clinton — and, what do you know, 17 out of 28 tech companies that hitched up with Skolkovo also contributed to the Clinton Foundation? What a coincidence. Meanwhile, Barack Obama’s support for Russian WTO membership made the whole global flow so much easier.
So in your mind what did HRC do to aid skolkovo? And how did that contribute to the the development of the hypersonic missiles currently deployed by Russia?

So in your mind what did HRC do to aid skolkovo? And how did that contribute to the the development of the hypersonic missiles currently deployed by Russia?
Isn't it strange how differently you view things depending on which party it is? I can't imagine the outrage you, the MSM and Democrats would have if Trump were the one receiving millions of dollars in donations from Russian companies connect to Skolkova. This is why I say you are dishonest.

Isn't it strange how differently you view things depending on which party it is? I can't imagine the outrage you, the MSM and Democrats would have if Trump were the one receiving millions of dollars in donations from Russian companies connect to Skolkova. This is why I say you are dishonest.
Isn't it strange how you are always imagining my hypothetical outrage rather than answering the question? What role did HRC have in the development of Russia's currently deployed hypersonic missiles? Does it go beyond encouraging American companies to participate in Skolkova?

Isn't it strange how you are always imagining my hypothetical outrage rather than answering the question? What role did HRC have in the development of Russia's currently deployed hypersonic missiles? Does it go beyond encouraging American companies to participate in Skolkova?

Critical thinking is not your forte. First you were wrong about Trump being a Russian asset and now you can't put two and two together. If the MSM Democrat propaganda outlets don't tell you, you just can't figure it out.

Critical thinking is not your forte. First you were wrong about Trump being a Russian asset and now you can't put two and two together. If the MSM Democrat propaganda outlets don't tell you, you just can't figure it out.
Come on man it's a simple question.

Where are those literary skills you were boosting about? The article all but spelled it out for you in simple to understand language.
Humor me and in your own words tell me what actions HRC took and how that lead to the development of the hypersonic missiles Russia is deploying.

Humor me and in your own words tell me what actions HRC took and how that lead to the development of the hypersonic missiles Russia is deploying.

Now I see why it is so easy for Democrats and their propagada outlets to manipulate you. You can not see what is right in front of your face.

This is the most busted-lying, tits up, MAGA-think, pitiful post in a decade.

It doesn't even bother you, you just default to "I'm too dumb to understand what a fact is" mode to frustrate dialogue.

This is the most busted-lying, tits up, MAGA-think, pitiful post in a decade.

It doesn't even bother you, you just default to "I'm too dumb to understand what a fact is" mode to frustrate dialogue.
Listen up dim wit, Hillary pushed through the Uranium One deal, then received donations totaling in the millions to the crooked foundation she runs. If you can't see the connection or how people would see this as corrupt, that is on you.
It is amazing every single time Democrat corruption comes up you leftist either ignore the story or refuse to even consider your leaders are corrupt. That is why we refer to people like you as useful idiots.

Now I see why it is so easy for Democrats and their propagada outlets to manipulate you. You can not see what is right in front of your face.
Come on man use your words. This shouldn't be too hard. So many deflections when you are pressed.

Come on man use your words. This shouldn't be too hard. So many deflections when you are pressed.
You don't need my words, try thinking for yourself just this once. Hell the article all but lays it out for you. All you have to do is verify the validity of the reporting and then ask yourself why did millions of dollars flow into the Clinton Foundation from Russia. I guess you could discount all the reporting and think Russians are great humanitarians that were only interested in helping humanity but that goes against every narrative you lefties have put forward about Russia.

Listen up dim wit, Hillary pushed through the Uranium One deal, then received donations totaling in the millions to the crooked foundation she runs. If you can't see the connection or how people would see this as corrupt, that is on you.
It is amazing every single time Democrat corruption comes up you leftist either ignore the story or refuse to even consider your leaders are corrupt. That is why we refer to people like you as useful idiots.
Lol layers of bad facts, conspiracy theory and insults when pointed out. You are at least consistent.

Lol layers of bad facts, conspiracy theory and insults when pointed out. You are at least consistent.
You ever notice the only facts you think are bad are those that prove your favored party leaders are corrupt?

You ever notice the only facts you think are bad are those that prove your favored party leaders are corrupt?

Why would anyone discuss anythjng factual with you? You just got caught lying and pretended it was a matter of opinion. You're a moron.

Why would anyone discuss anythjng factual with you? You just got caught lying and pretended it was a matter of opinion. You're a moron.
Did the Clinton foundation receive millions from Russians or not? For a guy that literally melted down because a couple of Trump associates merely had talks with Russians you are sure quick to ignore Hillary received millions from Russians. The doublestandard and contortions you use in your demented little mind are truly astonishing. Even more astonishing is you don't see it.

You don't need my words, try thinking for yourself just this once. Hell the article all but lays it out for you. All you have to do is verify the validity of the reporting and then ask yourself why did millions of dollars flow into the Clinton Foundation from Russia. I guess you could discount all the reporting and think Russians are great humanitarians that were only interested in helping humanity but that goes against every narrative you lefties have put forward about Russia.
Millions? The article you posted had it at $500,000. You think Clintons sell hypersonic missile technology that cheap? They are the Clintons not the Bidens. So what actions do you allege HRC took in return for $500,000?

Did the Clinton foundation receive millions from Russians or not?
The guy was a Canadian and it was in 2005 prior to HRC even announcing a presidential run. The guy didn't own Uranium One any longer when a controlling share was sold to Rosatom in 2010.

The guy was a Canadian and it was in 2005 prior to HRC even announcing a presidential run. The guy didn't own Uranium One any longer when a controlling share was sold to Rosatom in 2010.

Yea all those Russians gave Hillary milions because they are such great humanitarians. SMFH

You have not established Russians gave HRC millions, the guy you are talking about is Canadian!
I've posted links on all that, there's nothing, much less Hillary selling the Russian our uranium. He doesn't care. He'll go FOX and say its just opinion when you show its false. Its all about the lie.

And yet after a reported 40 million dollar investigation by highly biased and rabidly anti Trump lawyers with unlimited power didn't find anything but process crimes to convict him on. Lets do the same on Hillary and Biden and see how that turns out.
They got Manafort for tax evasion and bank fraud (from hiding the source of his Russian money) and he plead to conspiracy to defraud the US. If those are process crimes I guess I have to wonder what you suspect HRC and the Biden's will be found guilty of.

I've posted links on all that, there's nothing, much less Hillary selling the Russian our uranium. He doesn't care. He'll go FOX and say its just opinion when you show its false. Its all about the lie.
Completely impervious.

They got Manafort for tax evasion and bank fraud (from hiding the source of his Russian money) and he plead to conspiracy to defraud the US. If those are process crimes I guess I have to wonder what you suspect HRC and the Biden's will be found guilty of.
Manafort, in a surprise, pleaded guilty to two felonies - conspiracy against the United States and conspiracy to obstruct justice. That includes avoiding taxes, lying to the Justice Department, failing to register his lobbying work for a political party in Ukraine.

Yep all process crimes and not in any way connected to Trump.

Oh I guess you are right, accepting millions of dollars from Russia after very controversial transaction and policies are put into effect is not suspicious at all. I mean who could possibly question the US government selling one of it's biggest enemies American uranium. SMFH you leftist are something else.

Manafort, in a surprise, pleaded guilty to two felonies - conspiracy against the United States and conspiracy to obstruct justice. That includes avoiding taxes, lying to the Justice Department, failing to register his lobbying work for a political party in Ukraine.
Conspiracy to defraud the United States? Process crime? Working for a foreign government while running Trumps campaign is a process crime?
Oh I guess you are right, accepting millions of dollars from Russia after very controversial transaction and policies are put into effect is not suspicious at all.
Apparently that is only a process crime.
I mean who could possibly question the US government selling one of it's biggest enemies American uranium.
Seriously dude, read something. The US government didn't sell anything. A Canadian company called UrAsia sold an equity stake to a Russian company. No trading of Uranium with Russia occurred.

Conspiracy to defraud the United States? Process crime? Working for a foreign government while running Trumps campaign is a process crime?

Apparently that is only a process crime.

Seriously dude, read something. The US government didn't sell anything. A Canadian company called UrAsia sold an equity stake to a Russian company. No trading of Uranium with Russia occurred.
Now who is lying? Nothing I've ever seen has shown Manafort was working with the Russian government when he was running Trump's campaign.
Why did the the sale of US uranium require US government approval if it was just a Canadian?
I get your side of the aisle refuses to consider the possibility your leaders are corrupt and selling out the US but the rest of us see it as plain as day.

Yep all process crimes and not in any way connected to Trump.

Oh I guess you are right, accepting millions of dollars from Russia after very controversial transaction and policies are put into effect is not suspicious at all. I mean who could possibly question the US government selling one of it's biggest enemies American uranium. SMFH you leftist are something else.
There ya go. . No mention that he was found guilty by a jury after a long trial of clumsy, obvious tax evasion, bringing in putin's $$ and not paying taxes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT