ADVERTISEMENT

US kept hypersonic missile launch quiet to avoid provoking Russia: report

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Biden and his gang are the biggest collective of bearded tacos ever!

“The more his back is against the wall, the greater the severity of the tactics he may employ,” Biden warned. The US announced Tuesday that it had successfully test-fired a hypersonic missile after reportedly keeping the launch hush-hush for two weeks to prevent an escalation of tensions with Russia.

No wonder these idiots want russia to negotiate with iran. China has to be licking their chops!

Biden and his gang are the biggest collective of bearded tacos ever!

“The more his back is against the wall, the greater the severity of the tactics he may employ,” Biden warned. The US announced Tuesday that it had successfully test-fired a hypersonic missile after reportedly keeping the launch hush-hush for two weeks to prevent an escalation of tensions with Russia.

No wonder these idiots want russia to negotiate with iran. China has to be licking their chops!

Thank god we're investing in hypersonic missiles. There's a priority for you.

So quiet it’s in the NY Post?

I have confidence that quiet has a very different meaning in the military.

I get where you’re going, but I think this one is just the wrong tree.

Not sure why we would need to test fly our hyper-sonic missile, China already did it with the design they stole from us.
Stole the design from us or sent in their direction by Slick? Was it a Hillary stooge who signed off on directing US uranium reserves to Moscow? Did a Canadian who owned US uranium reserves wire funds to the Clinton Foundation after the Moscow transfer?

Yea I am sure they developed a rocket technology in less then two years. What a ****ing dumbass. Suck that Trump dick and say thank you.
Dumb and why does the cult always go straight to dick?

Hey speaking of hypersonic missiles, suck some dick.

Stole the design from us or sent in their direction by Slick? Was it a Hillary stooge who signed off on directing US uranium reserves to Moscow? Did a Canadian who owned US uranium reserves wire funds to the Clinton Foundation after the Moscow transfer?
Bill sold China American missile technology, Hillary sold Russia American uranium reserves and Democrat voters think they are American heroes. SFMH

Bill sold China American missile technology, Hillary sold Russia American uranium reserves and Democrat voters think they are American heroes. SFMH
LOLl do you get a little cult badge if you shitpost that stuff?

MAGA loves the lie no matter what. Cult, cult, cult.

LOLl do you get a little cult badge if you shitpost that stuff?

You might also want to do a little research into Hillary and her connection into Russia’s hypersonic missile program. Dan Bongino had a segment on his radio broadcast today. Amazing how every time we turn over a rock pertaining to Russia the Clintons name comes up. Naturally you will scoff at the mere suggestion the Clintons could possibly be connected without ever lifting a finger to research the topic. The cult is strong with you.

A google didn't return anything of note. Want to help out a little?

Makes you think, huh?
Oh I’m sorry, the MSM is not going to report anything about this. You will either need to connect the dots yourself going back to 2010 or if you could stomach an opposing opinion you could go to Dan Bongino’s website and listen to his broadcast today. I’ll give you a hint, the IRS seized a Russian Oligarchs yacht yesterday that is connected to all of it. Amazingly enough Hillary is tied to this guy all the way back to her time in the state department. Goes back to Obama and Hillary setting up Russia’s Silicon Valley.

Oh I’m sorry, the MSM is not going to report anything about this. You will either need to connect the dots yourself going back to 2010 or if you could stomach an opposing opinion you could go to Dan Bongino’s website and listen to his broadcast today. I’ll give you a hint, the IRS seized a Russian Oligarchs yacht yesterday that is connected to all of it. Amazingly enough Hillary is tied to this guy all the way back to her time in the state department. Goes back to Obama and Hillary setting up Russia’s Silicon Valley.
Sorry but I don't listen I only read, but I am more than happy to take a look at any written information you may have on "Hillary's connection into Russia’s hypersonic missile program."

Dumb and why does the cult always go straight to dick?

Hey speaking of hypersonic missiles, suck some dick.
I simply corrected a dipshit who never knows what the **** they are talking about because Trump dick is always in it. I will be here to keep fact checking your stupidity and laziness. Oh and I am here to keep this ****ing shit hole of a country running. You people ****ing suck and I hate the public.

Says the guy defending and applauding the administration of hyper-inflation, no borders, and international impotence.

Less rage more facts, maybe? IMagine if we still had Fatass with his recession and incompetence and corruption. Aren't you glad that our allies don't hate us any more?

You might also want to do a little research into Hillary and her connection into Russia’s hypersonic missile program. Dan Bongino had a segment on his radio broadcast today. Amazing how every time we turn over a rock pertaining to Russia the Clintons name comes up. Naturally you will scoff at the mere suggestion the Clintons could possibly be connected without ever lifting a finger to research the topic. The cult is strong with you.

Crazy man, I did and can't find it. I'd love to see your cite for:
Hillary sold Russia American uranium reserves

I simply corrected a dipshit who never knows what the **** they are talking about because Trump dick is always in it. I will be here to keep fact checking your stupidity and laziness. Oh and I am here to keep this ****ing shit hole of a country running. You people ****ing suck and I hate the public.

We need you on that wall, screaming into the night about dick and hatred.

Less rage more facts, maybe? IMagine if we still had Fatass with his recession and incompetence and corruption. Aren't you glad that our allies don't hate us any more?
OK

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/05/inflation-fears-force-americans-to-rethink-financial-choices.html

https://thehill.com/news/3258941-vulnerable-democrats-brace-for-border-surge/

https://www.eastasiaforum.org/2022/04/06/pacific-leaders-may-be-sceptical-of-us-engagement/

As for our allies, only cuckish leftists like you care what France thinks of the USA. And because you do in your white guilt male leftist fragility, please don't look closely at this photo of how much our allies love and admire your hero in the White House.

_120375000_e0d288cd-f6a9-4b86-a8d8-b5c8a077c3f4.jpg

That’s a shame but not at all surprising you will not put any effort into educated yourself on your favored Party’s corruption. Maybe I will find time to research it for you when I get back from the deer lease. Came down to work for a couple of days and of course have a few alcoholic beverages.

OK

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/05/inflation-fears-force-americans-to-rethink-financial-choices.html

https://www.eastasiaforum.org/2022/04/06/pacific-leaders-may-be-sceptical-of-us-engagement/

As for our allies, only cuckish leftists like you care what France thinks of the USA. And because you do in your white guilt male leftist fragility, please don't look closely at this photo of how much our allies love and admire your hero in the White House.

Right? Viral loads? You've proven you're full of shit.

Syskatine was against draft dodging presidents until he wasn't. Watching him flail those chubby little dick beaters for 4 years about Trump dodging the draft and then supporting a Dick Cheney level draft dodger has been priceless.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anything yet?

HAWC.

Key word here is "air-breathing."

If true this is the philosophers stone of hypersonic weapons. This is a true hypersonic missile.

"The HAWC test was launched to see how the air-breathing scramjet engine would perform, and the missile did not carry a warhead, instead using its kinetic energy to destroy a target, DARPA said."

LOL we kept it secret in case it failed. The rest is BS.

We also have the X-37B. Not sure if it is capable of launching 7 ft long rods from "god."

But the impact is similar to a small tactical nuke minus the fallout. A 7ft long metal rod travelling at 17,000 mph packs a punch.

Nothing says defeat like these kind of replies.

You just keep walking into haymakers, then talk shit bleeding and laying on the canvas.
Prior to intelligence quotient testing, 5 minute interviews tell the administrator scoring order of many of the principals. Two posts shout to the majority the wide gap in scoring order of 100TonsofOrangeFury and his opponent.

Nothing says defeat like these kind of replies.

You just keep walking into haymakers, then talk shit bleeding and laying on the canvas.
Yes, reminding your fellow cult members of their dumb lies is defeat and pretending they didn't happen is victory.

If impotent rage is victory you're the heavyweight champ, my man.

Yes, reminding your fellow cult members of their dumb lies is defeat and pretending they didn't happen is victory.

If impotent rage is victory you're the heavyweight champ, my man.
Which of those 3 articles you requested indicates a lie? Was it the picture of our ally showing great respect for your senile old hero?

Just stay down, clinton or someone throw in the towel!

Which of those 3 articles you requested indicates a lie? Was it the picture of our ally showing great respect for your senile old hero?

Just stay down, clinton or someone throw in the towel!
Wth? The lies are aix's viral loads science expertise and flailey's narrative for years from incel media that hillary et al were going to jail. This is what happens when you interject impotent rage into a conversation to which you're not a party.

We all know that you are down, your spot of choice and recompense wide open for any and all loads. Recommendations of remaining there aren’t required

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

I'd love to see your cite for:
Maybe I will find time to research it for you when I get back from the deer lease. Came down to work for a couple of days and of course have a few alcoholic beverages.

You ever come back from that deer lease? Because you'd hate to be like Aic, just caught making shit up as fact.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

You ever come back from that deer lease? Because you'd hate to be like Aic, just caught making shit up as fact.

Yea I just got back, unloaded, took a shower took care of some business and just sat down to laugh at the latest leftist dumbassery.

I haven't had time to independently verify each factoid of information Bongino provided but I was able to find an article on that particular segment. As you said you don't watch or listen to information you prefer to read. Here you go can't wait for you to dismiss it all like you do everything else negative about your favored party.

Yea I just got back, unloaded, took a shower took care of some business and just sat down to laugh at the latest leftist dumbassery.

I haven't had time to independently verify each factoid of information Bongino provided but I was able to find an article on that particular segment. As you said you don't watch or listen to information you prefer to read. Here you go can't wait for you to dismiss it all like you do everything else negative about your favored party.

So the story is HRC encouraged American companies to invest in Russian Silicon Valley, some one in Russian Silicon Valley was working on a hypersonic jet engine, thus HRC gave Russia Hypersonic missiles?

So the story is HRC encouraged American companies to invest in Russian Silicon Valley, some one in Russian Silicon Valley was working on a hypersonic jet engine, thus HRC gave Russia Hypersonic missiles?

You are even more dishonest than I thought if that is what you got out of it.

OK

looks like he is trying to wake up Sleepy Joe.

Nice, but hypersonic missiles wasn't your lie, it was this:

"Hillary sold Russia American uranium reserves"

I'd like to see a cite for that.

Nice, but hypersonic missiles wasn't your lie, it was this:

"Hillary sold Russia American uranium reserves"

I'd like to see a cite for that.
We obviously have a much diiferent opinion on the Uranium One transaction. I guess you think it's a great thing that the US gave Putin rights to US uranium reserves, I think that was a terrible idea.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
We obviously have a much diiferent opinion on the Uranium One transaction. I guess you think it's a great thing that the US gave Putin rights to US uranium reserves, I think that was a terrible idea.
Nobody said anything about your opinion, nor did I give one, because we haven't established any facts to base an opinion on anything. I asked for a cite to your statement that "Hillary sold Russia American uranium reserves"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT