ADVERTISEMENT

UN revises Gaza numbers

Genocidin with Biden?
Yes, Biden is supporting genocide with billions of taxpayer dollars when at least half the taxpayers have made it clear he should not do that, plus covering the genocide with diplomatic support contrary to what the overwhelming majority of the world votes for. You know. The UN, the organization you guys all got a boner for earlier today.

What are you talking about? Biden won the election. Ergo he has the support of the American people. Hamas only won with 40% of the vote. Biden had over 10% more than Hamas.
We will disagree on Biden winning the election but that is immaterial to the discussion. Half of this country opposes that inept corrupt POS and are very vocal about it. Where is the Palestinian opposition? You might try to say they can't oppose Hamas or they will be retaliated against but that makes no sense as Israel is on the verge of wiping out Hamas for good and there is still no opposition from the Palestinians. Let's not mention the Palestinians were celebrating in the streets after the October 7th attack and back on 9/11.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
We will disagree on Biden winning the election but that is immaterial to the discussion. Half of this country opposes that inept corrupt POS and are very vocal about it. Where is the Palestinian opposition? You might try to say they can't oppose Hamas or they will be retaliated against but that makes no sense as Israel is on the verge of wiping out Hamas for good and there is still no opposition from the Palestinians. Let's not mention the Palestinians were celebrating in the streets after the October 7th attack and back on 9/11.
Part of the lack of Palestinian opposition to Hamas may be because they are unarmed and Bibi Netanyahu saw to it it stayed that way while he worked hand in glove with the organization that ultimately betrayed him Oct 7. There is no opposition now because Israel is determined to kill as many of them as it can get away with before the world stamps its foot and says “enough!” The people remain unarmed and are now so weakened by Israel’s intentional genocidal famine that they couldn’t revolt if they wanted to. You may be right that support for Hamas has increased. That should come as no suprise. Why would anyone expect them to begin supporting the people that have indiscriminately been killing them for over half a year? I would think hatred for all things Israeli would be at an all time high.

Part of the lack of Palestinian opposition to Hamas may be because they are unarmed and Bibi Netanyahu saw to it it stayed that way while he worked hand in glove with the organization that ultimately betrayed him Oct 7. There is no opposition now because Israel is determined to kill as many of them as it can get away with before the world stamps its foot and says “enough!” The people remain unarmed and are now so weakened by Israel’s intentional genocidal famine that they couldn’t revolt if they wanted to. You may be right that support for Hamas has increased. That should come as no suprise. Why would anyone expect them to begin supporting the people that have indiscriminately been killing them for over half a year? I would think hatred for all things Israeli would be at an all time high.
Do you really think if Israel were trying to kill Palestinians there would only be, using Hamas's numbers, 35K killed out of a population of 2.3 million?

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
Do you really think if Israel were trying to kill Palestinians there would only be, using Hamas's numbers, 35K killed out of a population of 2.3 million?
No, I think the actual number may exceed 100,000 and may be as many as 200,000, as I suggested in another thread. I think the number could reach over 500,000 once the intentional Zionist-made famine takes hold.

Genocide!

giphy.gif

No, I think the actual number may exceed 100,000 and may be as many as 200,000, as I suggested in another thread. I think the number could reach over 500,000 once the intentional Zionist-made famine takes hold.
Dan, you have been one of my favorite posters on this board since I mistakenly ventured here a few years ago. I have valued your logic and wisdom but I feel that you have become our new David Allen. Unlike David, I just don't trust your information anymore.
I wish it was possible for you to safely go to Palestine and report what YOU are actually seeing because I do think you are an honest man. If you reported that there are mass Graves with thousands buried or you witnessed IDF walking down the streets indiscriminately shooting women and children, I might join your cause. Until then, I feel you are being led by our very untrustworthy media and you might need to join the protests at Columbia or other universities.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Dan, you have been one of my favorite posters on this board since I mistakenly ventured here a few years ago. I have valued your logic and wisdom but I feel that you have become our new David Allen. Unlike David, I just don't trust your information anymore.
I wish it was possible for you to safely go to Palestine and report what YOU are actually seeing because I do think you are an honest man. If you reported that there are mass Graves with thousands buried or you witnessed IDF walking down the streets indiscriminately shooting women and children, I might join your cause. Until then, I feel you are being led by our very untrustworthy media and you might need to join the protests at Columbia or other universities.
There's only one Dan. Appreciate it.

• Haha
I agree with you the Dan was previously an interesting and thoughtful poster. But he has himself to blame. He appears to intentionally mis-educate himself. His posts are littered with known conspiracy sites with low credibility and extreme bias. It this happened just once or twice….you could chalk it up to a mistake and he got fooled. But he continues with this farce. There is a reason that Dan appears to hate Israel and seems to purposely ignore facts and grasp at hate propaganda. I think we all know why now.

I agree with you the Dan was previously an interesting and thoughtful poster. But he has himself to blame. He appears to intentionally mis-educate himself. His posts are littered with known conspiracy sites with low credibility and extreme bias. It this happened just once or twice….you could chalk it up to a mistake and he got fooled. But he continues with this farce. There is a reason that Dan appears to hate Israel and seems to purposely ignore facts and grasp at hate propaganda. I think we all know why now.
Dan's Palestinian/Hamas. A contradiction that confuses most folks. Or if you will, another version of Bernie sanders. 😁

I appreciate our “past history” and regret our current impass. For the most part I have tried often to show links from people/journalists who are on site and are reporting what they see, or are sites with contacts in Gaza and relay what they are being told, or offer opinions based on reports they link in their pieces (Caitlin Johnstone is a prime example). You do know that no outside journalist is allowed into Gaza, do you not, and that Israel has been on a massive drive to hunt down and murder those that are there? For virtually every other person on this board, you included unfortunately, anything that does not come straight from Israel or has not been previously vetted by Israel are taken to be pro-Hamas, Hamas propaganda. to be dismissed, ridiculed and called lies. That’s just not the case. Being outraged as we watch a mass murder happen in front of our eyes does not mean we are pro-Hamas. Only a blind partisan would think that. Over half the world does not regard them as lies as they watch on their phones in real time as Israel slaughters people. Why else do you think the establishment is working so hard to ban TicToc? The media I share with you may indeed be untrustworthy. For the most part I do not think it is. What troubles me is watching you and others swallow whole whatever the MSM feeds you without a hint of skepticism. As most of you identify as MAGA it astounds me that you regard the MSM as fake news, thanks to Donald Trump, in everything it reports except for news from Israel. If the MSM is saying something about Israel you accept it as true without question. What is it about MSM news about Israel that makes you think it lies about everything else, but not Israel?

• Haha
That's a shame maybe they shouldn't have started a war they knew would cause great suffering.
Yeah, those babies who weren’t even born until after Oct 7 who are dying an excruciatingly painful death at the hands of Israel should have known better than to pick a fight. How utterly stupid of them! They’re getting what they deserve, am I right? Like you said: it’s a shame. Oh well, nothing to see here. Move along.

Yeah, those babies who weren’t even born until after Oct 7 who are dying an excruciatingly painful death at the hands of Israel should have known better than to pick a fight. How utterly stupid of them! They’re getting what they deserve, am I right? Like you said: it’s a shame. Oh well, nothing to see here. Move along.

Yes it is a shame the Palestinians chose to start a war by intentionally and brutally killing Israeli women and children.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT