ADVERTISEMENT

Oops! Are We Back To Hating The Anti-Semitic UN Now?

You may be a Muslim living in a Muslim world but you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about. These Americans you’re debating have been scouring the internet for a couple of hours so they obviously are expert on the subject. So you might as well throw in the towel now before they humiliate you with all their newfound knowledge. Who do you think you are?
That is the reason I do reply. I can immediately see the Google answers from Wikipedia.
That is why I keep insisting on reading history.
What people need to understand is that all the humans are the same with very similar desires.
That is why Google educated people don't understand by the way it happens on both sides

Why does Israel choose war?

In 1948, 750,000 Palestinians fled or were forcibly displaced from the area that became Israel, and 500 Palestinian villages, as well as Palestinian-inhabited urban areas, were destroyed.[28][29] Although considered by some Israelis to be a "brutal twist of fate, unexpected, undesired, unconsidered by the early [Zionist] pioneers", some historians have described the Nakba as a campaign of ethnic cleansing.[28]

In the aftermath of the Nakba, Palestinian land was expropriated on a large scale and Palestinian citizens of Israel were encircled in specific areas.[30] Arnon Degani argues that ending military rule over Israel's Palestinian citizens in 1966 shifted from colonial to settler-colonial governance.[31] After the Israeli capture of the Golan Heights in 1967, there was a nearly complete ethnic cleansing of the area, leaving only 6,404 Syrians out of about 128,000 who had lived there before the war. They had been forced out by campaigns of intimidation and forced removal, and those who tried to return were deported. After the Israeli capture of the West Bank, about 250,000 of 850,000 inhabitants fled or were expelled.[32]

Gosh…I just can’t fathom why Israel gets attacked…

carry on
I didn't ask you, are you speaking for Ali now as well?

Just for fun.

"In 1948, 750,000 Palestinians fled or were forcibly displaced from the area that became Israel, and 500 Palestinian villages, as well as Palestinian-inhabited urban areas, were destroyed."

Fact check false. Israel gave the inhabitants a choice, if they choose war then they would face the Israeli military, if they choose peace they were left alone and could stay. 700,000 chose to leave the lands of Israel at that time. Those who fought back were destroyed.

"In the aftermath of the Nakba, Palestinian land was expropriated on a large scale and Palestinian citizens of Israel were encircled in specific areas.[30]"

Fact check false. Palestinian land was never Palestinian land as they chose war instead of their own nation. Most of the area "occupied" was done so after the Arabs left or fought to destroy Israel.

"In the aftermath of the Nakba, Palestinian land was expropriated on a large scale and Palestinian citizens of Israel were encircled in specific areas.[30]"

Fact Check false. Palestinian's fled to areas like the West bank and Gaza on their own. After the initial war was over, they were abandoned by their Arab allies and remained as "refugees" in these areas. This is where they get the term refugee from.

"After the Israeli capture of the Golan Heights in 1967, there was a nearly complete ethnic cleansing of the area,"

Fact Check False. Inhabitants fled to Syria, but not all. There are more than 25,000 Muslims in the area today making up about half the population. The population was never 850,000. At its peak it was bout 150,000, including 20,000 Palestinian refugees.

Let me guess you got this from Wikipedia.

You really do eat shit.

That is the reason I do reply. I can immediately see the Google answers from Wikipedia.
That is why I keep insisting on reading history.
What people need to understand is that all the humans are the same with very similar desires.
That is why Google educated people don't understand by the way it happens on both sides

Why did every Muslim country around Israel choose instead of peace, war on 15 May 1948? (One day after Israel declared its existence)

Mabey I don't, mabey I do. Valid question. Only reason not answer is you don't like the answer.
The answer is the answer. Why would I not like it? You were just trying to be clever and lead him into a gotcha trap by making him give an answer he'd have to defend while you (and your buddies) team up and try to pick it apart, rather than you give your answer and then have to defend it while he picks you apart.

I didn't ask you, are you speaking for Ali now as well?

Just for fun.

"In 1948, 750,000 Palestinians fled or were forcibly displaced from the area that became Israel, and 500 Palestinian villages, as well as Palestinian-inhabited urban areas, were destroyed."

Fact check false. Israel gave the inhabitants a choice, if they choose war then they would face the Israeli military, if they choose peace they were left alone and could stay. 700,000 chose to leave the lands of Israel at that time. Those who fought back were destroyed.

Fact check false. Palestinian land was never Palestinian land as they chose war instead of their own nation. Most of the area "occupied" was done so after the Arabs left or fought to destroy Israel.

Fact Check false. Palestinian's fled to areas like the West bank and Gaza on their own. After the initial war was over, they were abandoned by their Arab allies and remained as "refugees" in these areas. This is where they get the term refugee from.

"After the Israeli capture of the Golan Heights in 1967, there was a nearly complete ethnic cleansing of the area,"

Fact Check False. Inhabitants fled to Syria, but not all. There are more than 25,000 Muslims in the area today making up about half the population. The population was never 850,000. At its peak it was bout 150,000, including 20,000 Palestinian refugees.

Let me guess you got this from Wikipedia.

You really do eat shit.
Please read history from 1917 league of nation till the formation of Israel.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Why did every Muslim country around Israel choose instead of peace, war on 15 May 1948? (One day after Israel declared its existence)
First all the Arab countries surrounding Israel were formed by the British.
When an alien group forces itself with the help of western power to form a country that did not exist before.
It is some times difficult to accept.

• Haha
When an alien group forces itself with the help of western power to form a country that did not exist before.
Kind of off topic here but it seems Pakistan is guilty of what Israel is accused of.

The answer is the answer. Why would I not like it? You were just trying to be clever and lead him into a gotcha trap by making him give an answer he'd have to defend while you (and your buddies) team up and try to pick it apart, rather than you give your answer and then have to defend it while he picks you apart.
Everything is not about you dan. I wasn't referring to you. On the same token so admit there is a problem with the question and that there is a gotcha in it. You would be correct. Doesn't change the validity of the question or whether or not I should ask it.

Why don't you yell us what the gotcha is.

Can't trust them wankers.

Kind of off topic here but it seems Pakistan is guilty of what Israel is accused of.

Soooooo…Amnesty International is a credible source. Got it…

carry on

• Haha
Soooooo…Amnesty International is a credible source. Got it…

carry on
It's a leftist approve site you can't argue with but as usual you ignore information you don't like.

Pedo on

Death to Hamas/Palestine! Deport the terrorists sleepy mayorkas! Joe and Alejandro are in the import business. Big money in terrorists. Joe needs to go to sleep, mayorkas needs to be hung from the tallest tree. Any sympathy for the lackey mayorkas? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Love
Pakistan has a non elected govt selected by the USA.
The only difference between Israel and Pakistan situation is that Palestinians are original inhabitants of that area and afghanis are refugees who moved to Pakistan during soviet invasion.
Progressives in Pakistan like me are against this deportation and are doing whatever wecanto help them.

Everything is not about you dan. I wasn't referring to you. On the same token so admit there is a problem with the question and that there is a gotcha in it. You would be correct. Doesn't change the validity of the question or whether or not I should ask it.

Why don't you yell us what the gotcha is.
Your specific reply was aimed at me, just as this one was. Yes, the purpose of the “gotcha” was
for your rebuttal (to whatever he said) being that the Zionists of Israel carry no responsibility for the hatred the Arab world in general and the Palestinians in particular feel toward them. The Zionists of Israel have been the victims throughout of anti-Semitism. And your hope was his reply could give you an opportunity to say so. Anyone could see that coming from a mile away.

Your specific reply was aimed at me, just as this one was. Yes, the purpose of the “gotcha” was
for your rebuttal (to whatever he said) being that the Zionists of Israel carry no responsibility for the hatred the Arab world in general and the Palestinians in particular feel toward them. The Zionists of Israel have been the victims throughout of anti-Semitism. And your hope was his reply could give you an opportunity to say so. Anyone could see that coming from a mile away.
I thought you were smarter than that. My hope was for him to admit that Arab countries harbor a fear of an Israeli state. We could have then talked about why that is, and there are multiple reasons why. I could care less about who you or anyone else thinks is a victim. Instead I got some "it's colonialism" bs, I'm the victim crap.

I guess you couldn't see it from a mile away.

• Love
I thought you were smarter than that. My hope was for him to admit that Arab countries harbor a fear of an Israeli state. We could have then talked about why that is, and there are multiple reasons why. I could care less about who you or anyone else thinks is a victim. Instead I got some "it's colonialism" bs, I'm the victim crap.

Muslim run countries fear an Israeli state because it would provide prosperity for people that live in that Israeli state. Look at most Arab countries that are run by radical Muslims, people live in poverty, they have no freedom, they are poorly educated and women are treated like slaves. If people in these countries started seeing Israelis living free and prosperous Muslim leaders would start losing control of the people, putting their positions in power at great risk.

Why didn’t you just say so? Why do the “gotcha” dance? Why not try to have a conversation in a civil and equal tone? Why adopt the prosecutor attitude? You and I both know why: so you and your buddies could pounce with your 15 minute Google scan knowledge as if you know what you’re talking about and a 50 year old Muslim that has studied Islam and lived in a Muslim country virtually his entire life and whose business interests have taken him across that part of the world has no idea what the “real attitude” of *every* Muslim in the world has, as if Muslims are not individuals with individual opinions,

Last edited:
Muslim run countries fear an Israeli state because it would provide prosperity for people that live in that Israeli state. Look at most Arab countries that are run by radical Muslims, people live in poverty, they have no freedom, they are poorly educated and women are treated like slaves. If people in these countries started seeing Israelis living free and prosperous Muslim leaders would start losing control of the people, putting their positions in power at great risk.
Did you copy and paste this knowledge of Muslims and Muslim countries straight from an ADL pamphlet?

A successfull and prosperous Israel would be a problem for control, but at the time there was no guarantee of a succeful and profitable Israel. I think a more targeted approach may be warranted and say that fear of Israeli control of Jerusalem may be better.

Was the temple mount a issue?

Why didn’t you just say so? Why do the “gotcha” dance? Why not try to have a conversation in a civil and equal tone? Why adopt the prosecutor attitude? You and I both know why: so you and your buddies could pounce with your 15 minute Google scan knowledge as if you know what you’re talking about and a 50 year old Muslim that has studied Islam and lived in a Muslim country virtually his entire life and whose business interests have taken him across that part of the world has no idea what the “real attitude” of every Muslim in the world has, as if Muslims are not individuals with individual opinions,
No, I wanted him to answer it that way because I wanted a light bulb to come on. People have tendency to bounce around the issue and avoid a truthful answer unless they say it themselves. I expected a dodge, so I wanted him to answer it to see how forthcoming he was going to be as well. People are going to attack you for your statements, it a political board, but me wanting them to do so was never my intention. You are projecting a lot these days.

Did you copy and paste this knowledge of Muslims and Muslim countries straight from an ADL pamphlet?
giphy.gif

Y
Pakistan has a non elected govt selected by the USA.
The only difference between Israel and Pakistan situation is that Palestinians are original inhabitants of that area and afghanis are refugees who moved to Pakistan during soviet invasion.
Progressives in Pakistan like me are against this deportation and are doing whatever wecanto help them.
Yeah, well. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT