ADVERTISEMENT

U20 worlds

DPJ

Redshirt
Sep 30, 2016
Brayden Thompson lost his first match to Yari from Iran 6-1. Yari made the finals so Brayden got pulled back in repechage.

Brayden Thompson lost his first match to Yari from Iran 6-1. Yari made the finals so Brayden got pulled back in repechage.
Brayden lost in the consolations to Turkey and so he won't medal. However he is very young still having a year in high school. However I was hoping he would do well because after so much bad recently we need some good to happen. Most successful coaches when something bad happens put a lot of energy into having something good happen but our coaches have done nothing publicly. Recently we at least could spot potentially number 35 with glasses on but even with a telescope I can't spot potential 35 in the future. Maybe this year our young wrestlers will demonstrate significant development. But the last 16 years shows whenever things look good for Cowboy wrestling don't get excited because the fall is just around the corner. Some other forum called our forum 34 and stuck. You that are optimistic I hope you are right but Oklahoma State leadership has screwed wrestling up and that includes Administration and Coaching. To go from 4 straight team Championships to the last 16 years and Counting, is a horrible job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT