ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa Police are horrible, racist

THE POS racist who fired the shot should spend the rest of his life in prison.

Who's the worst criminal, the arrestee or the tatted-up ape grinding his knee into the guy's head after he was shot? It goes to show how panicky and mean and stupid so many of these cops are.

A badge bunny/donor gets to fulfill his fantasy by carrying a gun and badge and accidentally kills someone? Then the other cops grind the guy's head into the street and tell him "F#^% your breath?"

Let's see if anybody in Tulsa's municipal government has the integrity to actually do something, or if they act like a bunch of chicken$hit republicans and do nothing. Good, small, conservative government got us these undertrained, violent apes, let's see if the good conservative government fixes it or if the courts have to do everything.

He was a reserve deputy with the Tulsa County Sheriff, not Tulsa PoliceReserve police officers have been around for 50 years at least. This could never have happened somewhere with big government training it's police force; somewhere like L.A. For example.

Originally posted by syskatine:
Large, mostly unlimited government, hell bent on overreach and the creation of unnecessary laws created this situation. Now let's us see if the modern liberal movement has the humility to admit the error in its ways and reverse course.
FIFY

This situation and others around the nation are not a symptom of small, limited government. They are however, a symptom of large government and its creation of unnecessary laws. A small and limited government would not be placing its agents undercover to prevent the sale of a personally owned firearm to another citizen, nor would it be using force as frequently as we see today. If you cannot see the error in your thought process and realize that this is a symptom of big government and modern liberalism, then I am sorry for you. An incident that occurs in a "red" state does not automatically equate to it being a symptom of conservatism or small government and the likewise for "blue" states.
This post was edited on 4/13 7:31 AM by ThorOdinson13

I'm not sure you can make any conclusion from that video. I'd lean more toward it being an accident.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Is this the new definition of the word "racist" --

1) any interaction between two people of different races
2) word used when facts are not present
3) word utilized to incite incredible mob mentality .... on social media

On this one I tend to lean towards the guy grabbed the wrong weapon, I don't believe there was any racism involved. Now the jackwagon in S. Carolina wasn't fit to carry a gun. The guy was off on foot, left his car and unless there's some video of the guy attacking him and trying to grab his weapon I just don't see why you run him down and shoot him. I've yet to see a case where a cop just walks up to a car and shoots him for no reason. Maybe it's happened but I've yet to see it.

Now I don't condone shooting in situations where someone is simply fleeing on foot, however STOP RUNNING FROM THE COPS AND STOP COMMITTING CRIMES! You know why I don't fear being shot by a cop? Has nothing to do with the color of my skin, it has everything to do with the fact I'm not committing crimes (other than the occasional speeding ticket) and I'm certainly not going to try to run from the cops when pulled over.

I think it would do a lot of folks some good to go through some actual policy training and even ride along's, very eye opening. I did a little of this with the Little Rock PD and I have to say that I'm shocked more folks aren't shot every day. I went through the simulators and I believe I was killed twice, shot one hippie that was wanting to give me flowers, and made the correct call the rest of the times. Problem is though, scoring a 90 on that test isn't good enough, it's 100% or folks die. It's not an easy job and unfortunately there are going to be some knuckleheads that make it through and screw it up for the rest of them.

Looks like a terrible accident to me. The guy is 73 years old according to the report. Probably time to retire. Although tragic, he probably did the world a favor.

Originally posted by Inky29:
On this one I tend to lean towards the guy grabbed the wrong weapon, I don't believe there was any racism involved. Now the jackwagon in S. Carolina wasn't fit to carry a gun. The guy was off on foot, left his car and unless there's some video of the guy attacking him and trying to grab his weapon I just don't see why you run him down and shoot him. I've yet to see a case where a cop just walks up to a car and shoots him for no reason. Maybe it's happened but I've yet to see it.

Now I don't condone shooting in situations where someone is simply fleeing on foot, however STOP RUNNING FROM THE COPS AND STOP COMMITTING CRIMES! You know why I don't fear being shot by a cop? Has nothing to do with the color of my skin, it has everything to do with the fact I'm not committing crimes (other than the occasional speeding ticket) and I'm certainly not going to try to run from the cops when pulled over.

I think it would do a lot of folks some good to go through some actual policy training and even ride along's, very eye opening. I did a little of this with the Little Rock PD and I have to say that I'm shocked more folks aren't shot every day. I went through the simulators and I believe I was killed twice, shot one hippie that was wanting to give me flowers, and made the correct call the rest of the times. Problem is though, scoring a 90 on that test isn't good enough, it's 100% or folks die. It's not an easy job and unfortunately there are going to be some knuckleheads that make it through and screw it up for the rest of them.
Good post. I agree with being respectful and non-confrontational whenever you are stopped by a policeman. Having served on the Grand Jury several years ago, I can say there are many people out there who have zero respect for authority---any authority---policemen, school teachers, their parent/s, and many others. It's no coincidence that some who attack/disrespect policemen are also the same people who attack/disrespect teachers in school. They have a history.

This doesn't mean I want bad policemen out there. They should be identified and removed from the force.

Based solely on the two videos from South Carolina, the black man should not have been shot. The policeman should have been able to chase the black man down and apprehend him without firing a shot. The policeman deserves whatever punishment awaits him. The curious thing about this incident is the black man was wanted for child support payments yet was able to afford/have/drive/rent/whatever a Mercedes.

Originally posted by long-duc-dong:
Looks like a terrible accident to me. The guy is 73 years old according to the report. Probably time to retire. Although tragic, he probably did the world a favor[/B].
Judge, jury and executioner all in one... For one who believes in freedom, the bill or rights, the rule of law, etc seems a bit inconsistent.

Originally posted by davidallen:

Originally posted by long-duc-dong:
Looks like a terrible accident to me. The guy is 73 years old according to the report. Probably time to retire. Although tragic, he probably did the world a favor[/B].
Judge, jury and executioner all in one... For one who believes in freedom, the bill or rights, the rule of law, etc seems a bit inconsistent.
Although tragic, he probably did the world a favor.

Seems fairly obvious to one possessed of common sense that someone acting as "Judge, jury and executioner all in one", wouldn't refer to the events that transpired as "tragic" and woldn't say "probably did the world a favor".

Originally posted by imprimis:
The curious thing about this incident is the black man was wanted for child support payments yet was able to afford/have/drive/rent/whatever a Mercedes.
It was a beat up 1990s era Mercedes. It probably was $9K max.

I'm really curious how some of the Keyboard Commandos blaming the cop would do when operating in a high stress, life or death environment like law enforcement.

The 73 year old senior citizen donates thousands of dollars to the police department and they let him play cop. This is like fantasy baseball camp but with deadly consepuences.

I also love that the investigation was done by a SGT in the Tulsa PD. Well of course they were going to find nothing wrong.

This is an accident that could have been fully avoidable if the Tulsa got rid of the pay to play stuff.

Originally posted by osu_orangestreak:
The 73 year old senior citizen donates thousands of dollars to the police department and they let him play cop. This is like fantasy baseball camp but with deadly consepuences.

I also love that the investigation was done by a SGT in the Tulsa PD. Well of course they were going to find nothing wrong.

This is an accident that could have been fully avoidable if the Tulsa got rid of the pay to play stuff.
Again, the shooter was NOT affiliated with Tulsa PD. He was a reserve Sheriff's Deputy. These guys receive trainng; they don't just "pay to play". This guy clearly made a huge mistake and deserves to be prosecuted most likely, for some level of manslaughter.

Here are some jurisidictions that use reserve or auxiliary officers:

http://www.fhpa.info/

http://whpd.mywinterhaven.com/bureaus-uniformservices_reserve_officers.htm

Originally posted by 07pilt:

The curious thing about this incident is the black man was wanted for child support payments yet was able to afford/have/drive/rent/whatever a Mercedes.
That's 9K which should have gone to his kids.

Originally posted by 07pilt:

That's 9K which should have gone to his kids.
For sure, but I bet we wouldn't be talking about his vehicle if it was a equally valued Corolla.

Brt is just pissed the man kept his girl behind bars.....

Would he still be alive if drug users and addicts weren't put in jail? Look at his rap sheet. He's a career criminal. Should still be in jail. Probably got out early due to overcrowding. Making drugs illegal probably contributed to the problem with overcrowding.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Have they released the names of the other deputies involved in this incident?

Can't imagine cops in Tulsa being on edge around black people. Makes no sense statistically.

Anybody know what was illegal about the firearm being sold? Was it stolen? Was it illegal because it was being possessed by a convicted felon? Some other reason?

Drugs, stupidity, a convicted felon and a total "lack of respect for the law," wished I could sympathize with the scum bag career criminal who couldn't learn to stay out of trouble, but simply can't! Another perpetual parasite on the system is gone and he will be turned into a semi-martyr with his family getting rich. Any doubts if he had access to a vehicle what he would have done? (Cue in the kings of irrelevance 07, DavidAllen, sys & Brint to defend him now). He shouldn't have even been back on the street.....no wonder criminals don't fear incarceration and their repetitive ways.

The reserve officer, and I also think he really was reaching for a taser, but he messed up and will pay the price. Not sure what a reserve officer is doing on an undercover operation either, especially a guy better fit as Santa in the mall than out snagging bad guys. That certainly needs to change.

I will reserve my sympathy for those that deserve it though; abused children, victims of drunk drivers, rape victims, murder victims and so on. Won't burn an extra brain cell on a derelict like that and the reality is he was headed back to prison or an early violent death. He CHOSE to disobey a lawfull order and got popped for his stupidity. Too bad, but that is the reality of live as a career criminal with no respect for the law.

Brt,
Your thread title is utterly stupid. In this hypercharged society we live in now, there's enough stupid shi w/out you negligently adding to it. Freakin cultivate some wisdom.

The practice of old timers carrying live rounds seems questionable.

Glad he has voluntarily surrendered.

Originally posted by windriverrange:

The reserve officer, and I also think he really was reaching for a taser, but he messed up and will pay the price. Not sure what a reserve officer is doing on an undercover operation either, especially a guy better fit as Santa in the mall than out snagging bad guys. That certainly needs to change.
My only question for this, are a taser and a gun so similar you don't know which you are reaching for? Truthfully have no idea. But that just struck me as odd.

Originally posted by windriverrange:
Drugs, stupidity, a convicted felon and a total "lack of respect for the law," wished I could sympathize with the scum bag career criminal who couldn't learn to stay out of trouble, but simply can't! Another perpetual parasite on the system is gone and he will be turned into a semi-martyr with his family getting rich. Any doubts if he had access to a vehicle what he would have done? (Cue in the kings of irrelevance 07, DavidAllen, sys & Brint to defend him now). He shouldn't have even been back on the street.....no wonder criminals don't fear incarceration and their repetitive ways.

I will reserve my sympathy for those that deserve it though; abused children, victims of drunk drivers, rape victims, murder victims and so on. Won't burn an extra brain cell on a derelict like that and the reality is he was headed back to prison or an early violent death. He CHOSE to disobey a lawfull order and got popped for his stupidity. Too bad, but that is the reality of live as a career criminal with no respect for the law.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Nice to see a non PC post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT