ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson, what really happened on Jan 6th

Something about January 6th has always seemed off. From supposed intelligence failures about potential violence, totally unprepared security, police shooting rubber bullets and flashbangs into the crowd, the secrecy of what should be public information from court cases, the obvious political nature of the January 6th committee, stonewalling by the FBI and Democrats in Congress. Republicans need to release their findings, without political bias and let the facts speak for themselves.
If what this Congressman says is true it would be a huge conspiracy requiring the prosecution of those involved.

Tucker Carlson lol

carry on
29b.jpg

The government initially declined to prosecute Epps in 2021 after the FBI investigated his conduct on Jan. 6 and found insufficient evidence to charge him with a crime, according to Ungvarsky. Epps isn't accused of entering the Capitol or engaging in any violence or destruction on Jan. 6.

“Mr. Epps was one of many who trespassed outside the Capitol building. Through the exercise of prosecutorial discretion, most of those persons will never be charged,” the defense lawyer wrote.

carry on

The government initially declined to prosecute Epps in 2021 after the FBI investigated his conduct on Jan. 6 and found insufficient evidence to charge him with a crime, according to Ungvarsky. Epps isn't accused of entering the Capitol or engaging in any violence or destruction on Jan. 6.

“Mr. Epps was one of many who trespassed outside the Capitol building. Through the exercise of prosecutorial discretion, most of those persons will never be charged,” the defense lawyer wrote.

carry on
No evidence to charge with a crime, Dims said leave him alone yet he is caught on video telling people to storm the Capitol. 🤣🤣🤣

Gullible
On
🤣

carry on
And then there is this.

18 USC 2383:

Rebellion or insurrection​

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

18 USC 2383:

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
He's got you there, Clinton. We've all seen video of Epps doing every one of those things.

18 USC 2383:

He's got you there, Clinton. We've all seen video of Epps doing every one of those things.

I suppose he scored bonus points by holding back rioters from assaulting capitol police…

@wyomingosualum being a law enforcement veteran himself should appreciate such acts…

Video taken on the Capitol grounds showed Epps made at least five attempts to reduce conflicts between rioters and police officers, according to court records.

Prosecutors commended Epps for turning himself in two days after the riot and for encouraging others to reduce violence with police.

carry on

Last edited:
I suppose he scored bonus points by holding back rioters from assaulting capitol police…

@wyomingosualum being a law enforcement veteran himself should appreciate such acts…

carry on
Hadn't seen that video but I did see the video where he leans over to say something into someone ear just before that someone broke thru a barricade manned by Capital Police. Then he walked in like he was MacArthur landing in the Philippines.

Video taken on the Capitol grounds showed Epps made at least five attempts to reduce conflicts between rioters and police officers, according to court records.
I would be interested in seeing this video, as all I have seen Epps do on video is to incite people to enter the capitol building. Repeatedly. And that makes him a piece of shit in my book.

I would be interested in seeing this video, as all I have seen Epps do on video is to incite people to enter the capitol building. Repeatedly. And that makes him a piece of shit in my book.

He is a piece pf shit…former Oath Keeper.

Doesn’t change the fact he was prosecuted fairly. Also doesn’t change the fact he had injury from Carlson’s libel calling him an FBI plant.

carry on

He is a piece pf shit…former Oath Keeper.

Doesn’t change the fact he was prosecuted fairly. Also doesn’t change the fact he had injury from Carlson’s libel calling him an FBI plant.

carry on
He did what you wish Trump had done. He literally incited people to enter the Capitol building. It’s a felony. But he gets a small fine and misdemeanor probation.

Meanwhile, granny with cancer walks in and stays within the cordoned off walkways and gets a felony complete with prison time.

Does that seem fair to you?

(Edited because I put words into your mouth that I shouldn’t have.)

Last edited:

Prosecutors commended Epps for turning himself in two days after the riot and for encouraging others to reduce violence with police.

carry on
Thats like telling someone to set a building on fire and then give them a fire extinguisher to put it out. Doesn't matter what he did to try and stop something he started.

Gullible
On
🤣

He did what you wish Trump had done. He literally incited people to enter the Capitol building. It’s a felony. But he gets a small fine and misdemeanor probation.

Meanwhile, granny with cancer walks in and stays within the cordoned off walkways and gets a felony complete with prison time.

Does that seem fair to you?

(Edited because I put words into your mouth that I shouldn’t have.)

Who is this “granny with cancer” you speak of?

carry on

I stand corrected. Other charges dropped per the article. Jail time for misdemeanor.

On May 24, she was sentenced to two months in prison and three years of probation and ordered to pay $500 in restitution by Judge Royce Lamberth of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

The prosecutor told Lamberth that Hemphill “repeatedly turned to police for help while simultaneously undermining their efforts,” KTVB reported.

He said that “many protested [on Jan. 6] without engaging the police. This defendant did not choose to take things in from a distance.”

The prosecution played a video in which Hemphill, who was filming the protest, can be heard telling a police officer, “I have to get out of that crowd.” She also told him she’d recently had surgery and that she was a journalist. He directed her to a safer area.

Shortly afterward, however, she was seen inviting protesters into the Capitol, KTVB reported.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
On May 24, she was sentenced to two months in prison and three years of probation and ordered to pay $500 in restitution by Judge Royce Lamberth of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

The prosecutor told Lamberth that Hemphill “repeatedly turned to police for help while simultaneously undermining their efforts,” KTVB reported.

He said that “many protested [on Jan. 6] without engaging the police. This defendant did not choose to take things in from a distance.”

The prosecution played a video in which Hemphill, who was filming the protest, can be heard telling a police officer, “I have to get out of that crowd.” She also told him she’d recently had surgery and that she was a journalist. He directed her to a safer area.

Shortly afterward, however, she was seen inviting protesters into the Capitol, KTVB reported.

carry on
Grandma. Cancer patient. Non violent. Jail.

Ray Epps. Probation.

Question for you. Do you believe Trump incited an insurrection?

Grandma. Cancer patient. Non violent. Jail.

Ray Epps. Probation.

Question for you. Do you believe Trump incited an insurrection?

- Grandma. entered capitol building, invited other protesters in, thinks prisoners are sitting in jail with no trial date.

- Ray Epps. Never entered capitol, deescalated conflicts between rioters and capitol police, surrendered 2 days after riot

Some substantial differences there in terms of illegality and remorse.

carry on

carry on
Was she handing out milk and cookies at the door?

- Grandma. entered capitol building, invited other protesters in, thinks prisoners are sitting in jail with no trial date.

- Ray Epps. Never entered capitol, deescalated conflicts between rioters and capitol police, surrendered 2 days after riot

Some substantial differences there in terms of illegality and remorse.

carry on
I’d still like to see the evidence that Ray Epps deescalated anything. The ”Court documents” reference is next to meaningless to me.

Do you believe that Trump incited an insurrection?

I also believe it was a staged thing because the vast majority of MAGA is too pussy to do anything like that. They are more of a “sit on my fat ass and post 10,000 times a year saying the same shit over and over again” group

Imagine thinking the election was stolen over the last 3 years and literally don’t do a thing about it but bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT