ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker back

16M in 3 hours.

I'm just confused on most medias and politicians positions on the Ukraine Russia war.

All of those that wanted Tucker off of FOX

giphy.gif

The top line analytics suggest perhaps 2 million with maybe 10% of that watching in full.
I love how some are trying their best to discount Tuckers Twitter release. The fact that the tweet itself has been seen by over 70 million people is not something that can be discounted. Admittedly I know nothing about Twitter, don't have a twat or whatever it's called but I do know him returning has created quite the buzz around the country.

I love how some are trying their best to discount Tuckers Twitter release. The fact that the tweet itself has been seen by over 70 million people is not something that can be discounted. Admittedly I know nothing about Twitter, don't have a twat or whatever it's called but I do know him returning has created quite the buzz around the country.

All these articles do nothing but help. Look at those leftists get tucker views.

That’s probably only applicable back when Twitter operations were run by former cia and fbi employees.
What matters most to Tuckems is monetization. He might clear 5 figures on that vid which likely covered his production costs. Until he turns on subscriptions he won't get close to what a night on Fox made him.

What matters most to Tuckems is monetization. He might clear 5 figures on that vid which likely covered his production costs. Until he turns on subscriptions he won't get close to what a night on Fox made him.

show of hands

who thinks tucker is bereaved at the prospects of not being handcuffed that fox contract?

beuller?
beuller????

oh wait there’s ccp/dnc dave chiming in
um kay

Do you have insight into the specific deal between Elon and Tucker or just going by the old rules?
I'm going by what is typical for a content creator on the Tweeter. Might Elon have cut Tuckems a special deal? Sure. Is it anywhere close to what Tuckems was making at Fox? Doubtful given he made about $250k per night at Fox.

So you have no idea coupled with a strong opinion.
I have a general idea, but you seem to have all the deets. Share dude.

And oh BTW - the only monetization it seems on Twitter now is through subscriptions so amend my estimate of Tuckems take on that video down to zero. My bad, I misunderstood the monetization formula announced in April.

I have a general idea, but you seem to have all the deets. Share dude.

And oh BTW - the only monetization it seems on Twitter now is through subscriptions so amend my estimate of Tuckems take on that video down to zero. My bad, I misunderstood the monetization formula announced in April.

I don’t have deets that’s why I’m not giving an opinion. That’s why you have zero credibility because you poo poo something based on your emotions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT