Gold Member
Jun 15, 2005
For me it’s

1) Norm MacDonald
2) Dave Chappelle

3) Mitch Hedberg
4) John Candy
5) Chris Farley

3-5 are pretty close and interchangeable depending on the mood. Pryor, Hicks and Carlin are up there but they are kinda heavy

For me it’s

1) Norm MacDonald
2) Dave Chappelle

3) Mitch Hedberg
4) John Candy
5) Chris Farley

3-5 are pretty close and interchangeable depending on the mood. Pryor, Hicks and Carlin are up there but they are kinda heavy
1-3 are good . Loved Mitch Hedberg RIP. Liked 4-5 but not sure would consider them comedians (think of more stand up) but both were hilarious

Is this some kind of code for our next portal commit? If it is, I’m way too slow for this

If it’s not, Ron White & Kevin Hart kill me
The Ron White line that always gets me is that his penis is short but 6 inches wide. Guy kills me too

Not sure why this is here but for the sake of JUST there standup….

Kevin Hart
Dave Chapelle
Pablo Francisco
Gabriel Iglesias

Don’t really have a 5… because there’s several good ones… Kat, Andrew Schultz, Brad Williams, Shane Gillis, Theo Von, Blue a collar Guys….

Reactions: CentralPoke
I know he turned out to be a terrible person, but Louis CK has definitely had me laughing uncontrollably with tears streaming down my face. He and Chapelle are probably the two that have made me laugh the hardest.

Not sure why this is here but for the sake of JUST there standup….

Kevin Hart
Dave Chapelle
Pablo Francisco
Gabriel Iglesias

Don’t really have a 5… because there’s several good ones… Kat, Andrew Schultz, Brad Williams, Shane Gillis, Theo Von, Blue a collar Guys….
I like your opinions and love you being willing to the put your opinion out there. Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: Pokes1988
Comedians and good person are rarely conducive
Yeah, it was just disappointing that so much of Louis’s stuff was “guys are THE WORST…” but it turns out he wasn’t making fun of the assholes, he was speaking from experience… 🤦‍♂️

Yeah, it was just disappointing that so much of Louis’s stuff was “guys are THE WORST…” but it turns out he wasn’t making fun of the assholes, he was speaking from experience… 🤦‍♂️
This. I still like his stuff, but yeah it’s really hard to listen to his early stuff that used to make me cry laughing bc you’re like “Oooohhh, you’re telling us what you are like for real. This is all true, it’s not a joke. Yikes.”

Dave is always my number 1 standup. Norm is probably my favorite conversational comedian. His bits on Conan are legendary. The Moth story is the best. Old ones, Pryor, Murphy, George Carlin. Nate Bergotze is probably the be at newer stand up. Daniel Tosh was great in the mid 2000s.

Lots of ouldes in this thread.

I'll bet you guys have mastered the art of telling dad jokes.
Golfing Putt Putt GIF by Rooster Teeth

Reactions: AC2020
Bill Burr creeped up into a top 5 for me until he started being so political (which is funny cause he thinks he's a centrist).

I'm the dad joke em-effin master.
How about comedians that didn’t need to drop the “F” bomb in every sentence!!!! With that being said I still love to watch old segments of Red Skeleton (!), Tim Conway, Larry the Cable Guy and Bill Engvall!

Current.

1. Chapelle
2. Gillis
3. Segura
4. Normand
5. Bargatze

I’m a JRE junkie but his standup is awful. Same with Bert. His standup is so bad but he’s a good podcast. Shane Gillis is the funniest man alive but he isn’t the technician Chapelle is. Chapelle is the GOAT

Last edited:
Current.

1. Chapelle
2. Gillis
3. Segura
4. Normand
5. Bargatze

I’m a JRE junkie but his standup is awful. Same with Bert. His standup is so bad but he’s a good podcast. Shane Gillis is the funniest man alive but he isn’t the technician Chapelle is. Chapelle is the GOAT
Jermaine Robinson Earl does standup ?

• Haha
Reactions: osutater
George Carlin, Dave Chappell, early Jim Carrey, Chris Rock and, while not PC, early Bill Cosby.

One of my favorites is Kathleen Madigan. She has a bit about a retirement community in Florida… that kills me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT