ADVERTISEMENT

Three Cheers For Gen Z

You are seriously cheering on people who chant anti-Semitic threats, waive Hezbollah flags, and attack students and professors? WTH is wrong with you? These are the same people who ironically demand “safe spaces”, but are okay with making Jewish students feel scared.

Stop this utter stupidity. You now appear incapable comprehending the news you consume and just about every source you cite is extremely biased. In fact, you relish confirmation bias instead of learning. You have transformed from a poster that had independent thoughts and provided interesting ideas into someone who has allowed themselves to be co-opted into hatred and supporting anti-Israel views.
No, I am cheering young people (the only ones with the fortitude to do it) who have spent six plus months as Israel has rained down military armaments on helpless people, murdering tens of thousands of them, injuring tens of thousands more, destroyed homes, hospitals, universities and the like at will, caused an intentional famine, proudly admitted they are committing genocide, and done so with permission and funding by our own government in our name, and finally decided they have to take matters in their own hands to stop the madness because the adults around them seem unwilling to do anything about it. They’re kids. They’re fumbling around trying to find their voice. You don’t like it, they don’t care, they’re not going to stand idly by. They’re going to make mistakes, say stupid things while they gain their sea legs. It is my hope they will drive our government to stop funding the slaughter. If that means they’re going to do things that trigger the adult snowflakes in their midst so be it.

You are seriously cheering on people who chant anti-Semitic threats, waive Hezbollah flags, and attack students and professors? WTH is wrong with you? These are the same people who ironically demand “safe spaces”, but are okay with making Jewish students feel scared.

Stop this utter stupidity. You now appear incapable comprehending the news you consume and just about every source you cite is extremely biased. In fact, you relish confirmation bias instead of learning. You have transformed from a poster that had independent thoughts and provided interesting ideas into someone who has allowed themselves to be co-opted into hatred and supporting anti-Israel views.
ConfirmationBiasDan. 😆

They’re kids. They’re fumbling around trying to find their voice. They’re going to make mistakes, say stupid things while they gain their sea legs. If that means they’re going to do things that trigger the adult snowflakes in their midst so be it.
TRANSLATION: Sure they may yell racist things, desecrate property, block traffic, lower freedoms of others, waive flags of terrorist organizations, and are anti-Jewish, but so what…they are kids. And yes, every Republican, and just about every Democrat are strongly against the anti-semitic protests…but I align with AOC, Jamal Bowman, and Ilan Omar on the extreme far-left.

TRANSLATION: Sure they may yell racist things, desecrate property, block traffic, lower freedoms of others, waive flags of terrorist organizations, and are anti-Jewish, but so what…they are kids. And yes, every Republican, and just about every Democrat are strongly against the anti-semitic protests…but I align with AOC, Jamal Bowman, and Ilan Omar on the extreme far-left.
That’s a very whacked out faulty translation.

That’s a very whacked out faulty translation.
Tell me where I am wrong. You said these people deserved cheers. The people you are cheering are inarguably, at a minimum, yelling racist things, blocking traffic, waiving terrorists flags, and infringing on the rights and freedoms of others. And almost every Republican and Democrat has come against their vile behavior with exception of the far fringe left. That is who you are aligning yourself with.

Tell me where I am wrong. You said these people deserved cheers. The people you are cheering are inarguably, at a minimum, yelling racist things, blocking traffic, waiving terrorists flags, and infringing on the rights and freedoms of others. And almost every Republican and Democrat has come against their vile behavior with exception of the far fringe left. That is who you are aligning yourself with.
I align myself with those who protest our government supporting and funding unremitting genocidal slaughter of defenseless people. You are hearing that they are yelling racist things by people who have yelled racist things at them and who are there to agitate the crowd. The Palestinian flag is the Palestinian flag, not a terrorist flag as you have been manipulated into believing. Camping out on campus and non-violent actions like blocking traffic is a time-honored tactic, so quit pretending like this is something new and sinister. It should come as no surprise to you that establisment politicans align themselves with AIPAC money, not to mention this gives them an easy opportunity to ramp up the creation of a police state they dearly want to have, and have suckered people into thinking it's for their own good. I agree with you that in this particular instance I am more aligned with people on the left (regrettably those on the right are cheering the genocide and police state tactics), but I am not a leftist. I align with the right when it comes to things like Critical Race Theory and things of that nature. Where I separate myself from the protesters is when they initiate violence. The axiomatic principle of libertarianism is advocacy of non-violent behavior.

I align myself with those who protest our government supporting and funding unremitting genocidal slaughter of defenseless people. You are hearing that they are yelling racist things by people who have yelled racist things at them and who are there to agitate the crowd. The Palestinian flag is the Palestinian flag, not a terrorist flag as you have been manipulated into believing. Camping out on campus and non-violent actions like blocking traffic is a time-honored tactic, so quit pretending like this is something new and sinister. It should come as no surprise to you that establisment politicans align themselves with AIPAC money, not to mention this gives them an easy opportunity to ramp up the creation of a police state they dearly want to have, and have suckered people into thinking it's for their own good. I agree with you that in this particular instance I am more aligned with people on the left (regrettably those on the right are cheering the genocide and police state tactics), but I am not a leftist. I align with the right when it comes to things like Critical Race Theory and things of that nature. Where I separate myself from the protesters is when they initiate violence. The axiomatic principle of libertarianism is advocacy of non-violent behavior.
1) They are also waiving Hezbollah flags. Read some unbiased news. Just once.

2) I am seeing, reading, and watching their vile tactics by viewing video and learning from multiple sources…and not repeatedly lapping up and regurgitating conspiracy sites like caitlinjohnstone.

3) Protesters don’t have the right to encamp themselves in buildings, block access to class, and desecrate private property - what is wrong with you? Why would you think that is okay?

4) Blocking traffic is not a “time-honored tactic”. WTF? And it is not necessarily non-violent (ie Tulsa June 2020). But sadly, not surprising you support infringing on the rights, creating dangerous situations, and limiting the freedoms of others.

2) I am seeing, reading, and watching their vile tactics by viewing video and learning from multiple sources…and not repeatedly lapping up and regurgitating conspiracy sites like caitlinjohnstone.

3) Protesters don’t have the right to encamp themselves in buildings, block access to class, and desecrate private property - what is wrong with you? Why would you think that is okay?

4) Blocking traffic is not a “time-honored tactic”. WTF? And it is not necessarily non-violent (ie Tulsa June 2020). But sadly, not surprising you support infringing on the rights, creating dangerous situations, and limiting the freedoms of others.
Okay, you're gonna believe what you want to believe. I'm not going to continually try to justify myself to you.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007

Just so you know, which it appears you don’t, I offer up this link for your perusal so you can learn there is a point of view different from yours and also different from what you’ve been taught is the only different point of view there is and you should be afraid of what it is and hate anyone who has it, even when that’s not the point of view he has.

Just so you know, which it appears you don’t, I offer up this link for your perusal so you can learn there is a point of view different from yours and also different from what you’ve been taught is the only different point of view there is and you should be afraid of what it is and hate anyone who has it, even when that’s not the point of view he has.

The BLM, defund the police mindset. How wonderful.

I’m sorry, that made me laugh. Of course that would be your takeaway, it couldn’t be any other way.
We are either a nation of laws or we aren't? The BLM mindset is we are a nation of laws only when they agree with it or it's convenient for them, exactly your mindset here.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
We are either a nation of laws or we aren't? The BLM mindset is we are a nation of laws only when they agree with it or it's convenient for them, exactly your mindset here.
Stop it, please stop it, I can’t breathe from laughing so hard! I laugh so I won’t cry. Your notion that our country should only have laws you want is far closer to that of BLM than I could approach (you do remember that I’m an anarchist, don’t you?). You’re so blinded you don’t realize you’re the MAGA version of BLM.

Dude, my daughter is at Columbia University. She is seeing these things happening real-time. She just received texts yesterday from the school that more classes are cancelled and some finals are not going to happen. Graduation is week of May 13th and that now be unlikely. Pull your head out!

Okay, you're gonna believe what you want to believe. I'm not going to continually try to justify myself to you.
You flood this board with nonsense from extremely biased known conspiracy sites nearly everyday for last couple of months and now you claim we are “gonna believe what you want to believe” and that you are “not going to continually try to justify myself”. LOL. 😂😂

You flood this board with nonsense from extremely biased known conspiracy sites nearly everyday for last couple of months and now you claim we are “gonna believe what you want to believe” and that you are “not going to continually try to justify myself”. LOL. 😂😂
Please have a good laugh.

Dude, my daughter is at Columbia University. She is seeing these things happening real-time. She just received texts yesterday from the school that more classes are cancelled and some finals are not going to happen. Graduation is week of May 13th and that now be unlikely. Pull your head out!
I’m sorry your daughter is experiencing such trauma. I don’t speak for the protesters at Columbia (a sizable portion of whom are Jewish, by the way), but I imagine they’re response would be to tell her to understand her trauma pales in comparison to what Israel is putting on the Palestinians, and they’re not going to sit by while their college invests in companies that profit from the genocide. Colombia has known for decades what its investments have nurtured, and has had almost 7 months to realize what it is responsible for creating, and the protesters are finally saying “no more.” I’m sorry for you and your daughter that this is happening while she is there, but it has to happen if this country can look itself in the mirror.

Stop it, please stop it, I can’t breathe from laughing so hard! I laugh so I won’t cry. Your notion that our country should only have laws you want is far closer to that of BLM than I could approach (you do remember that I’m an anarchist, don’t you?). You’re so blinded you don’t realize you’re the MAGA version of BLM.
Discrimination is against the law but when Jews are being openly being discriminated against and intimidated, you and these protesters have no issue with it. It's real easy to tell if what these protesters are doing is wrong or not, change the target from Jews to blacks or LGBTQ folks.

Discrimination is against the law but when Jews are being openly being discriminated against and intimidated, you and these protesters have no issue with it. It's real easy to tell if what these protesters are doing is wrong or not, change the target from Jews to blacks or LGBTQ folks.
The protests are against the genocide, it is immaterial that it’s Israel being so blatantly in our faces about it, telling us we’re going to pay for it whether we like it or not. If it was about Jews there wouldn’t be so many Jews in the protests wearing shirts that say “Not In Our Name.” If it was blacks or LGBTQ folks that were committing genocide in order to preserve an apartheid state and arrogantly demanding we pay for it and there’s nothing we can do about it I believe there would be similar protests. It’s so ironic that you play the Israeli victim of racism card when it is the blatantly racist/supremacist state of Israel you are using the race card as protectIon/defense.

Well look at the bright side Dan, you and the ogres in the View agree

OMG another article from Fox, a news site you don’t follow! I didn’t read it but if it says the ladies from The View are opposed to genocide then, yes, we agree on that.

• Haha
The protests are against the genocide, it is immaterial that it’s Israel being so blatantly in our faces about it, telling us we’re going to pay for it whether we like it or not. If it was about Jews there wouldn’t be so many Jews in the protests wearing shirts that say “Not In Our Name.” If it was blacks or LGBTQ folks that were committing genocide in order to preserve an apartheid state and arrogantly demanding we pay for it and there’s nothing we can do about it I believe there would be similar protests. It’s so ironic that you play the Israeli victim of racism card when it is the blatantly racist/supremacist state of Israel you are using the race card as protectIon/defense.

Good grief Dan, have you not seen what these protesters are doing to Jewish students? Doesn't matter what they are protesting that is wrong and against the law.

Good grief Dan, have you not seen what these protesters are doing to Jewish students? Doesn't matter what they are protesting that is wrong and against the law.
Where are you seeing this? Fox News perhaps?

I’m sorry your daughter is experiencing such trauma……..but it has to happen if this country can look itself in the mirror.
She is not going through trauma. Students are missing their classes, their studies, their finals, and possibly a graduation ceremony. She just realizes these are uneducated emotional idiots who are an embarrassment to not only the college, but for people her age. She know these virtue-signaling kids are the same ones that clamor for safe spaces while demanding the government pay-off their debts. And these dimwits will show up for the next extreme far-left demonstration without knowing much about the issue.

No it absolutely does not need to happen. For you to believe that shows how far your values and respect for others has dropped.
He doesn’t care.

She is not going through trauma. Students are missing their classes, their studies, their finals, and possibly a graduation ceremony. She just realizes these are uneducated emotional idiots who are an embarrassment to not only the college, but for people her age. She know these virtue-signaling kids are the same ones that clamor for safe spaces while demanding the government pay-off their debts. And these dimwits will show up for the next extreme far-left demonstration without knowing much about the issue.

No it absolutely does not need to happen. For you to believe that shows how far your values and respect for others has dropped.

He doesn’t care.
Honest question for you: which do you find more objectionable, a bunch of ratty college kids expressing their rebelliousness by waving a Hamas flag at an outdoor protest, or a gaggle of Democrat politicians waving a Ukrainian flag in the halls of congress after voting to give the war machine another $90+ billion to carry on with the human slaughter?

He doesn’t care.
There probably are a bunch of uneducated emotional idiots participating in the protest, a lot of the boys are just hoping to hook up with a girl. There are probably just as many uneducated emotional idiots that have been sent by the Israeli team to agitate and try to draw out something they can get Fox News to publicize to pretend those are the type of students protesting. Did you see the young woman student that pretended she had been poked in the eye interntionally by a protester and managed to get on a bunch of news outlets you probably watch? Did you see the actual footage? I posted the letter from three Jewish students explaining their purpose in joining the protest and I would challenge you to find three other students who could express their opinions in a better more forthright and reasonable manner as them. I know you are hellbent on believing all the protesters hate America, hate Jews, revel in violence, but I'm here to tell you you are falling for a smear campaign by the side that want to continue the carnage in Gaza.

Honest question for you: which do you find more objectionable, a bunch of ratty college kids expressing their rebelliousness by waving a Hamas flag at an outdoor protest, or a gaggle of Democrat politicians waving a Ukrainian flag in the halls of congress after voting to give the war machine another $90+ billion to carry on with the human slaughter?
People can protest all they want. I am a libertarian. I fully support free speech and right to assemble.

But when actions of people infringes on the rights of others then that is not free speech. People have the right to say what they want, but they don’t have the right to enforce that others hear it.

* Blocking entry to buildings is not protected speech
* Blocking traffic is not protected speech and should be a significant penalty. Including jail time.
* Holding people hostage is not protected speech
* Free speech does not provide you with the right to create camps on lands or buildings
* Free speech is not desecrating buildings, breaking windows, or tearing down statues.

The five bullets above, as well as other activities, are what you are applauding.

People can protest all they want. I am a libertarian. I fully support free speech and right to assemble.

But when actions of people infringes on the rights of others then that is not free speech. People have the right to say what they want, but they don’t have the right to enforce that others hear it.

* Blocking entry to buildings is not protected speech
* Blocking traffic is not protected speech and should be a significant penalty. Including jail time.
* Holding people hostage is not protected speech
* Free speech does not provide you with the right to create camps on lands or buildings
* Free speech is not desecrating buildings, breaking windows, or tearing down statues.

The five bullets above, as well as other activities, are what you are applauding.
You're about the most authoritarian libertarian I've seen in my 60+ years as a libertarian. Granted I am a very radical one. Which intellectual attacted you to libertarianism?

You're about the most authoritarian libertarian I've seen in my 60+ years as a libertarian. Granted I am a very radical one. Which intellectual attacted you to libertarianism?
You've reached Clinton levels.

Please stop degrading yourself dozens of times a day. Slamming poster after poster for being "biased" and only reading from selected sources for their news. My God, the irony.

Does your family know what you spout on this board? Someone needs to take away the keys and the keyboard.

Please stop degrading yourself dozens of times a day. Slamming poster after poster for being "biased" and only reading from selected sources for their news. My God, the irony.

Does your family know what you spout on this board? Someone needs to take away the keys and the keyboard.
He apparently has Ivy League spawn, so they are probably members of the same death cult and suffer from the same mind virus.

Where are you seeing this? Fox News perhaps?
Are you saying you haven't seen it and are under the false assumption everything is peaceful, the students are chanting "from thee river to the sea" "death to America", other Anti-Semantic sayings and haven't been harassing and threatening Jewish student.

Yes I've seen it on FOX, videos from tweets and videos on other news outlets. I watch and read all kinds of news. I also had my sister in law and niece that just happened to be trying to touring the UNC campus yesterday. They said it was absolutely nuts, freaks everywhere and even they felt threatened when they tried walking past where ever those idiots were. They are not Jews merely touring the campus to see if my niece would be interested in attending the college. Oops she's not going there. So I think I have a handle on what's going on and it's not the peaceful protest you seem to think it is. Get out of your easy chair, quit listening to your propaganda sites, turn on the news and most of all pull your head out of your ass.

Relax. This is just a board where people voice their opinions and as you know I’m very opinionated. I’m sorry you choose to debase me for my opinions without once sharing yours and defending them like I do.

• Haha
Are you saying you haven't seen it and are under the false assumption everything is peaceful, the students are chanting "from thee river to the sea" "death to America", other Anti-Semantic sayings and haven't been harassing and threatening Jewish student.

Yes I've seen it on FOX, videos from tweets and videos on other news outlets. I watch and read all kinds of news. I also had my sister in law and niece that just happened to be trying to touring the UNC campus yesterday. They said it was absolutely nuts, freaks everywhere and even they felt threatened when they tried walking past where ever those idiots were. They are not Jews merely touring the campus to see if my niece would be interested in attending the college. Oops she's not going there. So I think I have a handle on what's going on and it's not the peaceful protest you seem to think it is. Get out of your easy chair, quit listening to your propaganda sites, turn on the news and most of all pull your head out of your ass.
I want to believe that you watch and read all kinds of news, but I don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
It’s interesting watching you cucks flail away about what is or isn’t free speech, but if a trucker convoy halts traffic and commerce…no biggie.

Chickenshits gonna chickenshit lol

carry on
Free speech isn't harassing, intimidating or threatening Jews. Burn the flag, call for an end to the war, bitch about Bibi or what ever else you want but you can not turn violent, you can not vandalize and you can't threaten people.
If this were being done to one of your leftist protected groups you would have a completely different view but since it's Jews or something you think the right supports it's perfectly acceptable. Kind of like you thought the TEA Party protest were a threat to the county.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT