ADVERTISEMENT

Three Cheers For Gen Z

Yep. Thank God we have Gen Z to save us!!!!!

file-20180125-107937-psd8ek.jpg

Said your father’s generation when you were their age.
Probably every generation has made that remark about the younger generation. 😁

But, a couple of things stand out with the Gen Z's. They grew up as the participation trophy group, they had very little discipline growing up, and most are adverse to physical work. From my observation, I see many people in this age group who are very unhappy and confused.

But, a couple of things stand out with the Gen Z's. They grew up as the participation trophy group, they had very little discipline growing up, and most are adverse to physical work. From my observation, I see many people in this age group who are very unhappy and confused.

Gen Z has a large swath of people that were raised like they were the chosen one.

They really suck as people.

I must repeat myself: "Said evey parent of every generation every time."

Nothng like collective condemnation; let's sweep the entire generation under the rug.
They did it to themselves. How many have we seen crying on Tic Tok about how hard working for a living is. How they didn't come out of college earning high six figure salaries and being immediately put in charge of everything. Hell just the mere thought working 9 to 5, 5 days a week is a major ordeal for these idiots.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
They did it to themselves. How many have we seen crying on Tic Tok about how hard working for a living is. How they didn't come out of college earning high six figure salaries and being immediately put in charge of everything. Hell just the mere thought working 9 to 5, 5 days a week is a major ordeal for these idiots.
They had to create a term for it: adulting.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
The ones you are showing on TicToc are not the college kids actively engaged in the protests. They probably resemble you at that age.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
You are seriously cheering on people who chant anti-Semitic threats, waive Hezbollah flags, and attack students and professors? WTH is wrong with you? These are the same people who ironically demand “safe spaces”, but are okay with making Jewish students feel scared.

Stop this utter stupidity. You now appear incapable comprehending the news you consume and just about every source you cite is extremely biased. In fact, you relish confirmation bias instead of learning. You have transformed from a poster that had independent thoughts and provided interesting ideas into someone who has allowed themselves to be co-opted into hatred and supporting anti-Israel views.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT