ADVERTISEMENT

This Is Different

I've neve denied Hamas hid/lived among innocent Palestinians making them vulnerable to the accustation that they've made human shields out of them. So, does that make them brilliant strategists or cowards? What about the accusation the IDF did the same thing? Does that make them cowards or brilliant strategists? Talk about running away and hiding! Heal thyself! Answer the question, Mr. Macho! (I will say again: anyone who calls himself an Alpha probably isn't.)

You what?

Do you know what day it is?

Again, pretty please, show me anywhere you acknowledged Hamas using their people as shield.

Let me be sure I’ve got this right. Hamas is terrorist when it invades a foreign land. And Hamas is terrorist when it resists/defends its homeland from a foreign invader.
That is correct. When Hamas crosses the border to commit murder and mayhem, they are the bad guys. And when the Israeli army and Air Force come back across the border to deliver Justice, Hamas are still the bad guys.

Just like Bonnie and Clyde are still criminals when they resist/defend their hideout from the cops.

I assume you are referring to the time I asked for *evidence* of Israel’s claim of intentional mass rape on Oct 7? Strange that no evidence has been forthcoming. Which in my mind puts the accusation in doubt. You know, since no credible witnesses and no victims have come forward. At least this report names names, places and dates. But you’re right, an independent investigation should take place. I wonder which side will call for such an investigation.
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AA1hSKSk.img?w=700&h=472&m=4&q=91

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/worl...hters-after-invading-border-towns/ar-AA1hSImk

Dan, take a look at the first photo in the article and tell me what you see.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Last edited:
That is correct. When Hamas crosses the border to commit murder and mayhem, they are the bad guys. And when the Israeli army and Air Force come back across the border to deliver Justice, Hamas are still the bad guys.

Just like Bonnie and Clyde are still criminals when they resist/defend their hideout from the cops.
Good point. Did law enfroecement murder every innocent American standing bewtween them and Bonnie and Clyde? I know this is crazy talk but I'd bet the innocent Palestinians and the innocent Americans murdered by the FBI (or whomever) considered the ones murdering them to be the terrorists.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
A very similar picture of the Israeli woman who was taken hostage by Hamas and out into the back of a very similar vehicle. What do you see?
I am going to guess you noticed the blood stain on her pants. It's hard to miss. This is what violent rape will look like after the rape occurs.

You what?

Do you know what day it is?

Again, pretty please, show me anywhere you acknowledged Hamas using their people as shield.
I what? I have never denied Hamas using innocent Palestinians as human shields? That is correct, I've never denied it. You're the one making the accusation. Prove it. In your defense here is what I have said, and it is easy to see why someone with poor analyzing skills could get confused: what I have said has been in the form of a question, and the question is: since Gaza has 2.3 million souls imprisoned an an area roughly 25 miles by 5 miles, where could Hamas have gone to avoid being accused of hiding among the innocent? I have asked that question many times, but to date no one has provided an answer.

Now I know you're doing your best "Alpha" imitation and trying to deflect from the question which obviously makes you *very* uncomfortable to answer, but why don't you prove your "Alpha" bona fides and be a man and tell us whether Hamas are cowards but the IDF is not when they do the exact same cowardly thing.

• Haha
I what? I have never denied Hamas using innocent Palestinians as human shields? That is correct, I've never denied it. You're the one making the accusation. Prove it. In your defense here is what I have said, and it is easy to see why someone with poor analyzing skills could get confused: what I have said has been in the form of a question, and the question is: since Gaza has 2.3 million souls imprisoned an an area roughly 25 miles by 5 miles, where could Hamas have gone to avoid being accused of hiding among the innocent? I have asked that question many times, but to date no one has provided an answer.

Now I know you're doing your best "Alpha" imitation and trying to deflect from the question which obviously makes you *very* uncomfortable to answer, but why don't you prove your "Alpha" bona fides and be a man and tell us whether Hamas are cowards but the IDF is not when they do the exact same cowardly thing.
Really Dan,?

I am going to guess you noticed the blood stain on her pants. It's hard to miss. This is what violent rape will look like after the rape occurs.
I'm not a rapist so I'll defer to your expertise that one woman appears to have been raped, God rest her soul, and God damn the one or ones who raped her. That video was made available almost immeditely after the Oct 7 attack and it is gruesome beyond belief. However, I believe you are intelligent enough to understand it is not evidence of massive intentional rape on a massive amount of Israeli women on Oct. 7. I've said it before and I guess I'll have to keep saying it: the murders and kidnapping by Hamas on Oct. 7 are plenty for me to despise what they did, I do not need to hear accusations without evidence of mass rape to make me think any worse about Hamas than I already do. I guess I am alone on this board with that attitude. I guess the rest of you don't hate Hamas to the degree that is deserved unless there is mass rape on top of everything else.

Egypt or Jordan. Oh that's right neither Egypt or Jordan will let them into their countries for fear of them starting terrorist activities in their countries.

Sounds to me like the 2.3 million Palestinians should stand up against Hamas and get rid of them. Wonder why they don't?
Maybe for the same reason your step-father's family and the millions of rebellious Iranians you have talked about don't stand up againt their oppressors. Why don't they? They want peace and tranquility with Israel, no haterd there. What's holding them back?

I'm not a rapist so I'll defer to your expertise that one woman appears to have been raped, God rest her soul, and God damn the one or ones who raped her. That video was made available almost immeditely after the Oct 7 attack and it is gruesome beyond belief. However, I believe you are intelligent enough to understand it is not evidence of massive intentional rape on a massive amount of Israeli women on Oct. 7. I've said it before and I guess I'll have to keep saying it: the murders and kidnapping by Hamas on Oct. 7 are plenty for me to despise what they did, I do not need to hear accusations without evidence of mass rape to make me think any worse about Hamas than I already do. I guess I am alone on this board with that attitude. I guess the rest of you don't hate Hamas to the degree that is deserved unless there is mass rape on top of everything else.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67629181

Here is a BBC article on it. If ever get ahold of that video that was shown to journalists, I will put it on this board. I personally think the world needs to see it. Sometimes you have to stare into the abyss.

Other photos and videos are circulating. I have been remiss in posting them as to the graphic nature of the pictures. I would hope that you would agree that there is evidence of the mass rape of the Israelis on Oct 7.

Egypt or Jordan. Oh that's right neither Egypt or Jordan will let them into their countries for fear of them starting terrorist activities in their countries.
I'm sure that's one reason. It's also one reason DJT & Company want to keep out those smelly brown prople from the south, right?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67629181

Here is a BBC article on it. If ever get ahold of that video that was shown to journalists, I will put it on this board. I personally think the world needs to see it. Sometimes you have to stare into the abyss.

Other photos and videos are circulating. I have been remiss in posting them as to the graphic nature of the pictures. I would hope that you would agree that there is evidence of the mass rape of the Israelis on Oct 7.
You have been remiss. I wonder why the UN investigators, who said there is no doubt there was violent sexul abuse, which based on the film Medic linked to was horrific, but after viewing thousands of videos and photos they did not see evidence of even one rape. But as Medic said, one rape is bad enough. So why did Israel not just point to one rape? Maybe they knew it would not resonate as loudly as claimimg there was mass rape. Whatever their reason there's no question that it resonated! You're still talking about it over half a year later like it really happened.

You have been remiss. I wonder why the UN investigators, who said there is no doubt there was violent sexul abuse, which based on the film Medic linked to was horrific, but after viewing thousands of videos and photos they did not see evidence of even one rape. But as Medic said, one rape is bad enough. So why did Israel not just point to one rape? Maybe they knew it would not resonate as loudly as claimimg there was mass rape. Whatever their reason there's no question that it resonated! You're still talking about it over half a year later like it really happened.
You do realize dead rape victims can't talk, right Dodge? Unfortunately you seem genuinely clueless about any violence committed by Hamas so that's why I ask.

Can you provide a link to your claim that the "UN investigators who said...did not see evidence of even one rape?" Your claim goes against the factual information contained in the report that was released by the UN in March.

Is that the same un that put Iran on the human rights council?

Maybe for the same reason your step-father's family and the millions of rebellious Iranians you have talked about don't stand up againt their oppressors. Why don't they? They want peace and tranquility with Israel, no haterd there. What's holding them back?
Except the Iranian people have stood up against the regime. Unfortunately they had bad timing. Obama, the Iran lover was in office. He left them high and dry.

Except the Iranian people have stood up against the regime. Unfortunately they had bad timing. Obama, the Iran lover was in office. He left them high and dry.
Bro, you need to pick a lane and stay in it. On the one hand you have spent the last few months telling us Iran is the most evil Jew/Israel-hating country known to mankind, the one country responsible for keeping the world’s Muslim population in a heightened state of agitation, and they can do it because every Muslim that has ever lived hates Israel and wants nothing more than to murder Jews. And now you’re hemming and hawing that, well, that’s not true of every Muslim, actually there are millions upon millions of *Iranians!* that don’t feel that way about Israel at all, that the population rose up in dissent only to be crushed because the US wouldn’t come to their aid. Hmm, I wonder what the US was already involved in at that time. Anyway, do you think it’s possible the prople of Gaza observed what Hamas’ benefactor did to its own people, so maybe it would be even worse in Gaza. Not to mention your boy Netanyahu would have stepped in to quell any dissent with Hamas because he was supporting Hamas as part of his own weird real politick? No, that couldn’t be it. It’s common knowledge that Gazans are the one Muslim sect whose only goal in life is to kill all the Jews, they’d be the ones genociding, not the Israelis, if the situation was reversed.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Bro, you need to pick a lane and stay in it. On the one hand you have spent the last few months telling us Iran is the most evil Jew/Israel-hating country known to mankind, the one country responsible for keeping the world’s Muslim population in a heightened state of agitation, and they can do it because every Muslim that has ever lived hates Israel and wants nothing more than to murder Jews. And now you’re hemming and hawing that, well, that’s not true of every Muslim, actually there are millions upon millions of *Iranians!* that don’t feel that way about Israel at all, that the population rose up in dissent only to be crushed because the US wouldn’t come to their aid. Hmm, I wonder what the US was already involved in at that time. Anyway, do you think it’s possible the prople of Gaza observed what Hamas’ benefactor did to its own people, so maybe it would be even worse in Gaza. Not to mention your boy Netanyahu would have stepped in to quell any dissent with Hamas because he was supporting Hamas as part of his own weird real politick? No, that couldn’t be it. It’s common knowledge that Gazans are the one Muslim sect whose only goal in life is to kill all the Jews, they’d be the ones genociding, not the Israelis, if the situation was reversed.
LMAO. You really are mis and uninformed.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Rape deniers burn in hell. You and @ClintonDavidScott will make great roommates.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
I have to admit this is one of Ponca’s best sources. “Mondoweiss” is actually listed as a source on Media Bias Fact Check. Of course, they are very bias with little real news, but Confirmation Bias Dan laps it up.

According to mediabiasfactcheck.com, Mondoweiss is EXTREME left-wing. And is rated “low credibility” due to sourcing, misinformation, propaganda, and a hate group.
  • Overall, we rate Mondoweiss as Left Biased and Questionable due to the blending of opinion with news, the promotion of pro-Palestinian and anti-zionist propaganda, occasional reliance on poor sources, and hate group designation by third-party pro-Israel advocates.

I have to admit this is one of Ponca’s best sources. “Mondoweiss” is actually listed as a source on Media Bias Fact Check. Of course, they are very bias with little real news, but Confirmation Bias Dan laps it up.

According to mediabiasfactcheck.com, Mondoweiss is EXTREME left-wing. And is rated “low credibility” due to sourcing, misinformation, propaganda, and a hate group.
  • Overall, we rate Mondoweiss as Left Biased and Questionable due to the blending of opinion with news, the promotion of pro-Palestinian and anti-zionist propaganda, occasional reliance on poor sources, and hate group designation by third-party pro-Israel advocates.
God forbid that anyone pay attention to a far left source for any information. Much better that we stick to far right to get accurate information.

• Haha
God forbid that anyone pay attention to a far left source for any information. Much better that we stick to far right to get accurate information.
Did Mondoweiss report on the UN report released in March?

Are you seriously doubling-down yet again when someone calls you out for using a non-credible source? The site is listed as a potential hate site of low credential propaganda. You have gone off the deep-end into grasping for reasons to hate Israel and to justify your growing anti-semitism.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Are you seriously doubling-down yet again when someone calls you out for using a non-credible source? The site is listed as a potential hate site of low credential propaganda. You have gone off the deep-end into grasping for reasons to hate Israel and to justify your growing anti-semitism.
What Dan does.

Think what you want in the first part of your comment. But I don’t hate Israel and I have no anti-semitism.

You hate but you're not antisemitic. You are a contradiction.
I’m not a contradiction. A contrarian maybe, but not a contradiction. Plus I don’t hate and I’m not an anti-Semite. I *am* an anti-Zionist, maybe that’s what has you confused, you think Zionism and Judaism are the same thing. They’re not.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT