ADVERTISEMENT

There’s No Atrocity Israel Commits That It Doesn’t Claim To Be The Victim

cat-litterbox.gif

Awhile back I adopted a 5+ day rule when trying to understand something that happened. Especially if that something somehow fits the narrative that either christians, westerners or Israelis went & slaughtered a bunch of peaceful Mohammed following critters. PD just in case you want to get a different perspective the article lines out what most likely happened. I'm not saying some Israelis pugged some trans-jordanians, but not anywhere close to the degree the press is baying about it.

Awhile back I adopted a 5+ day rule when trying to understand something that happened. Especially if that something somehow fits the narrative that either christians, westerners or Israelis went & slaughtered a bunch of peaceful Mohammed following critters. PD just in case you want to get a different perspective the article lines out what most likely happened. I'm not saying some Israelis pugged some trans-jordanians, but not anywhere close to the degree the press is baying about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT