ADVERTISEMENT

They’re Palestinians

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Barely human scum of the earth. Bearcat saw a poll where 70% of them support Hamas, so they have it coming. “Israel the victim, always the victim,” is barely holding on against the seemingly overwhelming power of these human animals, as the victim (always the victim) has no choice but to defend itself against the vile aggression of the vermin of Gaza.

Whats your experience with either side?

Nothing more than a few really slanted articles, right?
I mean, look at this picture. One glance and you immediately know she’s a Hamas terrorist, little better than a rat, and “Israel the victim, always the victim” has no choice but to kill her in her home in self defense. How can you look at this picture and not be filled with hatred for all things Palestinian?

I mean, look at this picture. One glance and you immediately know she’s a Hamas terrorist, little better than a rat, and “Israel the victim, always the victim” has no choice but to kill her in her home in self defense. How can you look at this picture and not be filled with hatred for all things Palestinian?

What does that have to do with what I asked you?

Barely human scum of the earth. Bearcat saw a poll where 70% of them support Hamas, so they have it coming. “Israel the victim, always the victim,” is barely holding on against the seemingly overwhelming power of these human animals, as the victim (always the victim) has no choice but to defend itself against the vile aggression of the vermin of Gaza.

You have to love the propaganda here. Palestinians start a war they never had a chance of winning, then when they start getting their ass kicked play the victim card. SMFh.

You have to love the propaganda here. Palestinians start a war they never had a chance of winning, then when they start getting their ass kicked play the victim card. SMFh.
You’re a hoot! Everybody knows being the victim is Israel’s trump card. Israel is the victim, always the victim, and never lets any of us forget it.

What does that have to do with what I asked you?
Nothing. I assumed your question was an attempted rhetorical gotcha. I have no association with Palestinians, but I know genocide when I see it.

Did you look at the picture? Do you not see Hamas all over the little terrorist? Surely you agree that “Israel the victim, always the victim” had no choice but to take her out. Hell, she was riding in a car trying to get away! That is substantial evidence that the IDF had no option beyond blowing her to smithereens in the name of self defense. Anybody with eyes can see that!

Nothing. I assumed your question was an attempted rhetorical gotcha. I have no association with Palestinians, but I know genocide when I see it.

Did you look at the picture? Do you not see Hamas all over the little terrorist? Surely you agree that “Israel the victim, always the victim” had no choice but to take her out. Hell, she was riding in a car trying to get away! That is substantial evidence that the IDF had no option beyond blowing her to smithereens in the name of self defense. Anybody with eyes can see that!

Look for about a second and you can find them staging those photos too.

I don’t have a side.

They’re both saying whatever they can to curry favor.

You just have a favorite brand of bullshit.

You’re a hoot! Everybody knows being the victim is Israel’s trump card. Israel is the victim, always the victim, and never lets any of us forget it.
LMAO. Accusing Israel of playing the victim, while crying about being victimized by the Israelis. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

One thing you can not change but constantly ignore, the Palestinians started the war. They could also immediately end the war and the deaths of Palestinians if they would release the Hostages and surrender. Until Hamas surrenders I do not blame Israel for a single Palestinian death, that fault falls directly into the lap of Hamas.

Look for about a second and you can find them staging those photos too.

I don’t have a side.

They’re both saying whatever they can to curry favor.

You just have a favorite brand of bullshit.
You're wrong about that. Staged photos or not Israel is on a full-fleded mission to exerminte as many Palestinians as they can. It's genocide straight up. Anyone defending Israel, no matter how feebly, is defending genocide.

LMAO. Accusing Israel of playing the victim, while crying about being victimized by the Israelis. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

One thing you can not change but constantly ignore, the Palestinians started the war. They could also immediately end the war and the deaths of Palestinians if they would release the Hostages and surrender. Until Hamas surrenders I do not blame Israel for a single Palestinian death, that fault falls directly into the lap of Hamas.
Of course you don't blame Israel for its genocide of Palestinians. You're a fully acknowledged racist and proud to announce it.

Of course you don't blame Israel for its genocide of Palestinians. You're a fully acknowledged racist and proud to announce it.
Sorry Dan this has nothing to do with race, no matter how much you want to make it about race. It's about right and wrong. The Palestinians were wrong to start the war. They can't whine when they get their ass kicked, they started it and they can easily end it by surrendering. Until they do surrender Israel is completely justified in their actions until Hamas surrenders. Sadly that is the way war works and why they should not be started.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
I, along with the rest ofthe world outside America and its client states, call it genocide. What do you call it?

War.

Does your new team still have hostages hidden behind women and children?

I saw where Israel told the world where they were going to attack.

Gave them days notice.

Thats all they could do.

Someone other than Israel wants them there.

I know that won’t penetrate your silo.

They have you on repeat.

”Genocide” is the new ”Defund the police.”

Same morons, same song.

War.

Does your new team still have hostages hidden behind women and children?

I saw where Israel told the world where they were going to attack.

Gave them days notice.

Thats all they could do.

Someone other than Israel wants them there.

I know that won’t penetrate your silo.

They have you on repeat.

”Genocide” is the new ”Defund the police.”

Same morons, same song.
Actually Israel has several thousand hostages locked in torture chambers - oops! - I mean prisons with no timeline on when or if they'll ever be relaeased, including many women and children. Guess what: a lot of those torture chambers - oops! - I mean prisons are surrounded by residences filled with women and children.

Most reports say Israel had plenty of notice that "something big" was about to happen. Their spies reported wtching Hamas practice the "airlift" portion of the invasion. Bibi chose to ignore the warning and sent his troops to the other side of the country.

You are right: pretending genocide is not genocide because your "team" is doing it will never penetrate my silo. Israel told over a million people where they will be safe and now are bombing them while they're there and planning an attack. This is reminisent of GA Custer attacking the Cheyenne at Washita. You must be so proud! I have myself on repeat, and will keep repeating until the massacres are ended.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Gosh, I'm left to wonder, why didn't the Israelis think of genocide back in September? I mean, apparently it's in their nature and they've long had the capability.

Small minds ruled until October I guess.
From long before western Europe created the state of Israel, when Zionism was mostly a thought experiment, the plan has always been to either drive the indigenous people out of Palestine or exterminate them. So, surprise! Israel has been thinking genocide from the beginning. Hamas finallly gave them the opening to actually do it.

• Haha
Actually Israel has several thousand hostages locked in torture chambers - oops! - I mean prisons with no timeline on when or if they'll ever be relaeased, including many women and children. Guess what: a lot of those torture chambers - oops! - I mean prisons are surrounded by residences filled with women and children.

Most reports say Israel had plenty of notice that "something big" was about to happen. Their spies reported wtching Hamas parctice the "airlift" portion of the invasion. Bibi chose to ignore the warning and sent his troops to the other side of the country.

You are right: pretending genocide is not genocide because your "team" is doing it will never penetrate my silo. Israel told over a million people where they will be safe and now are bombing them while they're there and planning an attack. This is reminisent of GA Custer attacking the Cheyenne at Washita. You must be so proud! I have myself on repeat, and will keep repeating until the massacres are ended.

Do you need a minute to pull yourself together?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT