ADVERTISEMENT

In Its Drive To Genocide Israel Is Committing A War Crime?

Somebody put an order in for a parking lot?

eca7ac0235283f0173742fd22bc20ad3.gif

You forgot the music - 🍷:

holy shit you honestly believe this right. Do you actually know what Jewish people went through in the concentration camps?
Well I read two books one Treblinka the other auswitz. I have read enough about the pain Jews went thru during the Nazi regime and before.
I have always supported Israel besides their stubbornness on not giving the rights to the Palestinians.

Well I read two books one Treblinka the other auswitz. I have read enough about the pain Jews went thru during the Nazi regime and before.
I have always supported Israel besides their stubbornness on not giving the rights to the Palestinians.
I don't know those tunnels tell me they were pretty free pal.

How’s your election going? I will say I do love Pakistani food though.

How’s your election going? I will say I do love Pakistani food though.
Terrible. After the election results were announced on TV army interfered and changed the results.
I would request all of you that the American govt insists that the results should be investigated.
Write to your congressmen and senators. Let this wretched country finally have democracy.
Thanks

T

• Sad
Reactions: AC2020
Terrible. After the election results were announced on TV army interfered and changed the results.
I would request all of you that the American govt insists that the results should be investigated.
Write to your congressmen and senators. Let this wretched country finally have democracy.
Thanks

T
We have our own problem with elections. Hard for the US to have ay credibility there.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
The more you know.

The reporter published an account of the Tantura massacre in the leading Israeli newspaper Ma’ariv on January 21, 2000. Appalled veterans of the Alexandroni Brigade, the unit that had taken the village, sued Katz for libel, denying his account and asserting he had fabricated evidence. In contrast, leading figures in the Israeli peace camp made Katz’s defense their fund-raising cause du jour. The trial took place in Tel Aviv in December 2000. After two days’ cross-examination in court, Katz admitted he had fabricated the evidence of his thesis, and that the interviews upon which he claimed to base his findings never in fact happened, He agreed to sign a statement that nullified his research. In the statement, Katz admitted that “after checking and re-checking the evidence it is clear to me now, beyond any doubt, that there is no basis whatsoever for the allegation that the Alexandroni Brigade, or any other fighting unit of the Jewish forces, committed killing of people in Tantura after the village surrendered.”

Katz had to sign this statement after the trial abundantly exposing the flimsiness or nonexistence of his evidence. To cite just a few examples, Katz quoted a surviving Arab villager, Abu Fahmi ‘Ali Daqnash, as saying that: “While this was happening soldiers with Bren machine guns walked on both sides and occasionally fired, therein killing and wounding [captured] adult males.” According to Katz, Abu Fahmi also said “they gathered all the inhabitants in the square, lined them up facing the wall and murdered them in cold blood. Some 95 persons were murdered. I wrote down their names.” But, as Benny Morris pointed out in his review of the case, none of this appears in the recording.[7] Furthermore, even when Katz reportedly pressed the witness by saying in the recording, “clearly people were shot after they surrendered,” Abu Fahmi said “we did not see them killing after we raised our hands.” Katz quoted another villager, Abu Riyaj Muhammad Hatzadiyah, as saying, “I know that they shot young people after the fighting and that there was a big slaughter in the village, even after everyone surrendered and stopped fighting.” No such statement appeared in either Katz’s recordings or his notes. Katz claimed that the witnesses made these statements after the batteries of his recording device ran out.

In the wake of this case, and after Katz’ admitted he had fabricated evidence, the University of Haifa suspended Katz’s degree, inviting him to revise his thesis.

Katz’s academic adviser was Dr. Ilan Pappé, one of the leading voices in a group of extreme far-left Israeli scholars who rose to prominence in the 1990’s and become known as post-Zionist. This group produced scholarly works that were critical of Israel and meant to delegitimize Zionism. The problem they faced was the lack of raw evidence from which to make the case that Zionism was an illegitimate political cause. For them Teddy Katz’s thesis provided the missing proof.

Despite signing the statement in court, twelve hours later Katz formally retracted it and sought to continue the trial. When the judge refused, he appealed to the district’s high court, but the appeal was dismissed without a hearing. The prosecutor proceeded to urge Haifa University to strip Katz of his degree, whereupon the university set up two committees, one to check the accuracy of Katz’s research and the other to investigate whether his work had been properly supervised.

The first committee found that Katz had “gravely and severely” falsified testimony in 14 different places in his thesis. Nevertheless, Katz’s mentor and close associate, leading post-Zionist historian Ilan Pappe, continued to defend him. In an article in the Spring 2001 issue of the Journal of Palestine Studies, Pappe insisted that Katz’s conclusions were correct, even if his facts may not have been. Katz’s research was valuable regardless, Pappe wrote, since historical research need not be based on facts. In other words, the idea of “an approximate truth” of a narrative – a “truth” admittedly based not on facts but fiction – trumps the actual historical record based on facts. Katz, Pappe argued, had understood the “murkiness” of the memories of participants many years after traumatic events, but he “was not interested in fine details.” Pappe insisted that Katz simply wished to see the overall picture, “leaving behind, perhaps forever, certainties about exact chronology and names and precise numbers.” The real story, Pappe contended, was that Israeli forces had indeed massacred a large number of Arab civilians in Tantura—as was typical of the Israeli policy of “ethnic cleansing” in Palestine in 1948. Katz, according to Pappé, only wished to uncover the “pain and suffering” experienced by people in the midst of war. Pappe compared Katz’s work to the recording of the testimony of Jewish Holocaust survivors. Just as researchers used personal narratives to document the traumas of the Holocaust, so too Katz use testimony from Palestinians to reconstruct the “horrors” of the 1948 Nakba, or “disaster,” as Palestinians call it. The jist of the story was correct, even though the individual tales might not have been true. Pappe construes the uproar over the Tantura case as a byproduct of the failure of the peace process: hardening attitudes in Israel have silenced the nation’s conscience. Pappe maintains that “poor” Katz’s problem was simply his timing. Had his work been completed in the optimistic days of the Oslo process, public and academic reactions would have been entirely different.

So your issue is with Israelis who are no longer alive themselves?
No, my issue is that Zionism has a long history of racism against the indiginous people they found living in Palestine when they decided it was time for them to collect on God's promise 4000 years ago that they could have the land from the rive to the sea, and that because of the promise they could do anything they wanted to anyone they determined stood in their way, incliding massacring them and covering it up by making the mass grave into a parking lot. What is astonishing to me is that particular massacre was done by people who had been on the receiving end of massacres only a year or two previously.

No, my issue is that Zionism has a long history of racism against the indiginous people they found living in Palestine when they decided it was time for them to collect on God's promise 4000 years ago that they could have the land from the rive to the sea, and that because of the promise they could do anything they wanted to anyone they determined stood in their way, incliding massacring them and covering it up by making the mass grave into a parking lot. What is astonishing to me is that particular massacre was done by people who had been on the receiving end of massacres only a year or two previously.
Well only if you were of Arab royalty Dan, would yer idea of peace in the middle east come to fruition. Can you do it from middle America?

Honestly, how can you give anything to a group of people that don't believe you should exist? You know river to the sea & all that shit.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Are you positive the massacre took place they way you say it did? Seems there is a little bit of a controversy over the story.

Are you positive the massacre took place they way you say it did? Seems there is a little bit of a controversy over the story.
You mean there’s a Palestinian side and an Israeli side? Who knew? Tell me, which side wound up with the land and which side was driven out?

You mean there’s a Palestinian side and an Israeli side? Who knew? Tell me, which side wound up with the land and which side was driven out?
I don't know other than to say neither of us were there and there is conflicting information.

I don't know other than to say neither of us were there and there is conflicting information.
But you do know which side wound up with the land and which side was driven off their land, do you not?? I’ll give you a hint if you need one.

Actually you are right. Initially the govt was removed by American help. Read American newspaper.
Intercept has done most research on the subject.
You have had no problems with your election results.

Ok, so you’re still stuck on the “crimes” (disputed, BTW) of people who are no longer alive.

Actually you are right. Initially the govt was removed by American help. Read American newspaper.
Intercept has done most research on the subject.
You have had no problems with your election results.
Doesn't really matter if you believe the 2020 election was legit or not, the fact is a large number of people in the US think it was fraudulent and that's a huge problem.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT