ADVERTISEMENT

The World Has Turned Upside Down

So what?

Ukraine is its own sovereign country. It can conduct foreign policy and enter into alliances without having to get Putin's permission first. Or are you claiming Ukraine doesn't have the right to act in its own interests and form alliances with whoever it wants to? Are you claiming Putin gets to dictate to Ukraine what it must do and if Ukraine doesn't do it, then Putin is justified in invading Ukraine, starting a war that has led to all the death and destruction you keep referencing?

If your answers are yes, do you have the same belief about our nation. Does some other nation get to dictate to us the alliances we can form? Does another nation get to dictate to us our own interests? Would another country be justified invading us if we don't do what they demand of us?
First off Ukraine isn't a sovereign country, sovereign countries don't require 100 billion dollars from another country for weaponry and billions more in fiscal support. Right now Ukraine is a puppet state of the US and NATO. I would add Ukraine hasn't been a sovereign country in years, both Russia and the US have controlled it for years.
What I'm claiming is Putin wasn't going to allow Ukraine into NATO and while I may not agree with it I completely understand his position. I wouldn't want Russian missiles in Cuba anymore than Russia would want missiles in Ukraine. Seems we had a confrontation like this sometime in history over this very thing but now the roles are reversed some people think it's different. SMFH. That in no way means I'm taking up for Putin, merely means I understand and respect his position because I would do the exact same thing if i were in his position.

Are we talking in theory or the real world? In the real world, one of the benefits of being the US is it gets to dictate what it wants, not the other way around, unless we are up against another world super power who has a large arsenal of nuclear weapons. Is it right? Not at all but that is the way it is.

First off Ukraine isn't a sovereign country, sovereign countries don't require 100 billion dollars from another country for weaponry and billions more in fiscal support. Right now Ukraine is a puppet state of the US and NATO. I would add Ukraine hasn't been a sovereign country in years, both Russia and the US have controlled it for years.
What I'm claiming is Putin wasn't going to allow Ukraine into NATO and while I may not agree with it I completely understand his position. I wouldn't want Russian missiles in Cuba anymore than Russia would want missiles in Ukraine. Seems we had a confrontation like this sometime in history over this very thing but now the roles are reversed some people think it's different. SMFH. That in no way means I'm taking up for Putin, merely means I understand and respect his position because I would do the exact same thing if i were in his position.

Are we talking in theory or the real world? In the real world, one of the benefits of being the US is it gets to dictate what it wants, not the other way around, unless we are up against another world super power who has a large arsenal of nuclear weapons. Is it right? Not at all but that is the way it is.
You just blew up some heads.

This is Putin talking.

But thank you for finally admitting that you don't believe Ukraine is a sovereign country and that you have no problem with Putin dictating to Ukraine what it should and should not do.

I firmly disagree with your position and believe it is a very dangerous position. It plays right into the hands of Putin and helps him to further his interests and goals. Thank goodness you are no where close to the White House right now.

Seems we had a confrontation like this sometime in history over this very thing but now the roles are reversed some people think it's different. SMFH.
Yes, because we supported a failed invansion of Cuba in 1961. That is partly why the Soviet Union placed missiles in Cuba afterwards.

We were Putin's Russia in 1961. We were wrong, just as Putin is wrong today to invade Ukraine.

because I would do the exact same thing if i were in his position.
So you would have invaded Ukraine and started a war?

Wait a minute. I thought you were all about peace?

🙄

Sounds like you are really all about pushing Putin's propaganda.

If this is now how you feel, why then do you object to us pushing our agenda by supporting Ukraine?

You make no sense. All over the map here. As usual.

This is Putin talking.

But thank you for finally admitting that you don't believe Ukraine is a sovereign country and that you have no problem with Putin dictating to Ukraine what it should and should not do.

I firmly disagree with your position and believe it is a very dangerous position. It plays right into the hands of Putin and helps him to further his interests and goals. Thank goodness you are no where close to the White House right now.

Yes, because we supported a failed invansion of Cuba in 1961. That is partly why the Soviet Union placed missiles in Cuba afterwards.

We were Putin's Russia in 1961. We were wrong, just as Putin is wrong today to invade Ukraine.

🙄

If this is now how you feel, why then do you object to us pushing our agenda by supporting Ukraine?

And you?

This is Putin talking.

🙄

Sorry you do not have the ability to see things through another person eyes. Come to think of it that explains so much about you. I'm not speaking in support of Putin, I'm speaking how I would view it if I were Putin. If you are a fair minded person instead of an authoritarian that is what you do.
I keep telling you the time to have stopped all of this was before it ever started. Instead of stopping Putin from invading Biden sat back and did not a damn thing. What he should have done is speak to Putin and tell him if he invaded he would burn Moscow to the ground, string him up by his nuts and lets his domestic enemies have their way with him. Instead Biden made an ass of himself and the US with his disastrous pullout of Afghanistan showing Putin and the rest of the world how weak he was. It's my opinion that Biden's pullout of Afghanistan emboldened Putin to invade but of course I'm sure you disagree,
We supported the overthrow in Ukraine as well, is it your contention because Obama was successful Putin would accept NATO missiles just minutes from Moscow? If you are that's insane.
Yes if I were Putin I would have invaded to keep my enemies from having missiles minutes from the capital of my country. Why wouldn't I have? NATO would install dual purpose missile like they did in Poland, Biden wasn't doing a damn thing but talking incoherently and after the pullout of Afghanistan it's obvious he's a pussy so why not? I will say, having hindsight, I would have invaded differently but that's another story.
Now we have China coming in to supposedly act as the peacemaker but they are untrustworthy of anything but advancing their own benefit. Think about that, the country that potentially has evidence of criminal actions on Biden is now coming in on the side of Russia. Hmmm can you say compromised? Wonder what Biden would be willing to do to save his own ass? We see how he thinks of the American people with his total lack of compassion in Palestine.

I'm not speaking in support of Putin, I'm speaking how I would view it if I were Putin.
I know how Putin sees it and how Putin wants to spin it. And I know how Putin's propaganda machine is working hard to get people like you to agree with him.

I just don't agree with Putin. You clearly do. Yes, you are clearly speaking in support of Putin. Own it for once.

What he should have done is speak to Putin and tell him if he invaded he would burn Moscow to the ground, string him up by his nuts and lets his domestic enemies have their way with him.
How do you know Biden didn't say something similar to this to Putin? Are you paying attention to what we and our allies (led by Biden) have done since Putin invaded? Are you paying attention to what is happening in Russia?

Instead Biden made an ass of himself and the US with his disastrous pullout of Afghanistan showing Putin and the rest of the world how weak he was. It's my opinion that Biden's pullout of Afghanistan emboldened Putin to invade but of course I'm sure you disagree.
I don't think the withdrawal from Afghanistan had anything to do with Putin deciding to invade Ukraine. I think Putin began to plan on invading Ukraine once Trump was defeated and Putin realized he no longer was going to have a President who would essentially do his bidding. He knew Biden was going to strengthen and support NATO and he knew he wasn't going to be able to play Biden as he had been playing Trump.

And Putin doesn't think Biden is weak just as Biden doesn't think Putin is weak. I think both men understand each other very well.

With all that said, again, your comments about Biden just shows what this is all about for you. You don't like Biden because he is a Democrat so therefore, you believe you have to oppose him on Ukraine. Not all Republicans think like you, but you can't lay aside your domestic partisanship, even in the face of Russian aggression. You want Biden to fail.

It is rather pitiful to observe.

Yes if I were Putin I would have invaded
So much for you for being all about peace.

Listen to yourself man. You are aligning yourself with a man like Putin. You are now saying you would have invaded Ukraine and brought death and destruction on the Ukrainian people.🙄

You are completely losing it.

I know how Putin sees it and how Putin wants to spin it. And I know how Putin's propaganda machine is working hard to get people like you to agree with him.

I just don't agree with Putin. You apparently do.

How do you know Biden didn't say something similar to this to Putin? Are you paying attention to what we and our allies (left by Biden) have done since Putin invaded? Are you paying attention to what is happening in Russia?

I don't think the withdrawal from Afghanistan had anything to do with Putin deciding to invade Ukraine. I think Putin began to plan on invading Ukraine once Trump was defeated and Putin realized he no longer was going to have a President who would essentially do his bidding. He knew Biden was going to strengthen and support NATO and he knew he wasn't going to be able to play Biden as he has been playing Trump.

And Putin doesn't think Biden is weak just as Biden doesn't think Putin is weak. I think both men understand each other very well.

With all that said, again, your comments about Biden just shows what this is all about for you. You don't like Biden because he is a Democrat so therefore, you believe you have to oppose him on Ukraine. Not all Republicans think like you, but you can't lay aside your domestic partisanship, even in the face of Russian aggression. You want Biden to fail.

Listen to yourself man. You are aligning yourself with a man like Putin. You are now saying you would have invaded Ukraine and brought death and destruction on the Ukrainian people.🙄

We know who's lost here. Good luck. 😁

Reactions: K2C Sooner
So Obama overthrew the gubmint. But maybe this was after Russia/Putin overthrew the previous gubmint first!? zer0 is a turd BTW who only offered blankets. Imagine if we built up their military before feckless Joe came into office and said a minor incursion would be ok. A skeptical Trump did give them some lethal aid but slow walked it as well.

Funny how we have a small amount of troops in Taiwan but would not put a single troop into the Ukraine. Putin would not attack our troops. Xi just might as Biden has just a few hundred and Xi may be crazy enough to think he can win a nuclear war.

But,Julia was on track and pro-west. She was framed and imprisoned by the Putin puppets. She was later exonerated.

Tony Blair confirms that its been Putins long term plan to rebuild the Empire. This goes back to at least Ws time in office.

Plain and simple Putin is the evil guy here. He must be defeated first and then discussion can occur about corruption etc.

If he is concerned about Russians in Ukraine he can take them into Russia proper and provide them with a new home Those that stay have implicitly agreed to remain Ukrainians.
Tony Blair is about as deep state POS scum as there can be- just my 2 cents but would never use a quote by him- if those turds say one thing I automatically think the opposite- that's the Bushes, Clintons, Obama, McCain, Macron, Trudeau, Merkel, Newson, et al...cable fake news ...et al

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

I just don't agree with Putin. You clearly do. Yes, you are clearly speaking in support of Putin. Own it for once.
Clearly you can't possibly understand any position but your own. I never said i support Putin's position, I said I understand it which are two completely different things.
How do you know Biden didn't say something similar to this to Putin? Are you paying attention to what we and our allies (led by Biden) have done since Putin invaded? Are you paying attention to what is happening in Russia?

How do I know? Because Moscow isn't burning and Putin is hanging by his nuts.
I don't think the withdrawal from Afghanistan had anything to do with Putin deciding to invade Ukraine. I think Putin began to plan on invading Ukraine once Trump was defeated and Putin realized he no longer was going to have a President who would essentially do his bidding. He knew Biden was going to strengthen and support NATO and he knew he wasn't going to be able to play Biden as he had been playing Trump.
Of course you don't. You're a leftist and leftist can never admit they're wrong on anything. "Don't say gay" comes to mind as another example.

I don't want Biden to fail, that's bad for the country but he has and in grand fashion.
I'm calling for peace in Ukraine. You support Biden who just said the war could go on for years. That means in 2024 the war will be over when his ass is sent packing. Provided Russia and China don't decide to launch nucs.
I'm not aligning with either side, they are both wrong.
Why because i don't agree we should have pushed Putin to invade Ukraine and i want the war to end? Yea I'm the one losing it.

Clearly you can't possibly understand any position but your own. I never said i support Putin's position, I said I understand it which are two completely different things.
I completely understand your position. You have made it clear. You agree with Putin and even admitted that if you were Putin, you would have invaded Ukraine too and started a war.

How do I know? Because Moscow isn't burning and Putin is hanging by his nuts.
Yet.

But Russia is suffering and things are not going great in Russia at the moment.

I don't want Biden to fail, that's bad for the country but he has and in grand fashion.
Of course you want Biden to fail. That is all you want and you make this clear with every post you make on this board.

And this is why you are now repeating Putin's propaganda, stating that you would have invaded Ukraine and started a war, focusing on (or maybe hoping for) everything bad that could possibly go wrong, etc.

I'm calling for peace in Ukraine.
You could care less about peace. Again, you admitted that if you were Putin, you would have invaded Ukraine too and started a war. You think Putin is justified in what he is doing. You would have done the same.

So drop the act and nonsense about supporting peace. Your own words have exposed your true feelings about all of this.

Yea I'm the one losing it.
Yes, you are completely losing it. You have allowed your hate of a Democrat President and domestic partisanship to cloud your thinking, so much so, that you are defending a man like Putin and stating that you would have also invaded Ukraine and brought death and destruction on the Ukrainians.

Absolutely pitiful. You just keep hitting new lows every day.

I completely understand your position. You have made it clear. You agree with Putin and even admitted that if you were Putin, you would have invaded Ukraine too and started a war.
If you did understand you wouldn't think I supported Putin but that's your nature when people don't agree with you.
Yet.

But Russia is suffering and things are not going great in Russia at the moment.
In case you haven't noticed things are not so great here and the Russian economy hasn't suffered the way Biden said it would. While the Russia GDP did drop it was a small contraction due to Biden's inability to convince other countries to honor the sanctions. That's a big failure on Biden's part. Heck the Russian economy is expected to grow in 2023
Of course you want Biden to fail. That is all you want and you make this clear with every post you make on this board.
I do want Biden to fail pushing his leftist agenda but not the country. Inflation is still a problem and even Obama officials are saying Biden has failed economically. His foreign policy has been a disaster as well.
And this is why you are now repeating Putin's propaganda, stating that you would have invaded Ukraine and started a war, focusing on (or maybe hoping for) everything bad that could possibly go wrong, etc.
Yea if I was Putin I would do everything possible to not allow Ukraine to become part of NATO. Much like during the Korean War China wanted a buffer between them and NATO and joined the war to insure they had it.
You could care less about peace. Again, you admitted that if you were Putin, you would have invaded Ukraine too and started a war. You think Putin is justified in what he is doing. You would have done the same.
Yes I want peace, which is why Biden and NATO shouldn't have pushed but their arrogance is why we are in this position. The question we should be asking is why is Ukraine of such importance to Biden and NATO. Why are they risking WWIII over a country that is know for it's corruption. It's not because we are just great guys and spare me the Democracy BS.
So drop the act and nonsense about supporting peace. Your own words have exposed your true feelings about all of this.

Yes, you are completely losing it. You have allowed your hate of a Democrat President and domestic partisanship to cloud your thinking, so much so, that you are defending a man like Putin and stating that you would have also invaded Ukraine and brought death and destruction on the Ukrainians.
I don't hate Biden, I hate what he's doing to our country. Furthering Obama's divide, spending or children into oblivion, pushing sexual perversions on our children, promoting illegal immigration, weaponizing the federal government against political opponents, censoring free speech, getting us involved in yet another war and on and on and on. Not to mention allowing China free reign in this country and around the world.
Absolutely pitiful. You just keep hitting new lows every day.
If you say I'm hitting new lows I know I'm on the right track.

I do want Biden to fail pushing his leftist agenda but not the country.
Yes, I know you want Biden to fail. You claim it is just his leftist agenda, but we both know you want him to fail in Ukraine too. You have made that clear. You are openly defending Putin and imagining everything that could go wrong while giving Biden no credit at all. Everything has to be a failure for Biden and that is why you claim everything is.

Yes I want peace
No you don't. Again, you want Biden to fail in Ukraine. You have embraced Putin's propaganda so much so that you admitted you would have invaded Ukraine as well.

Just stop being dishonest. Your previous comments reveal your true beliefs, regardless of how much you try to backtrack away from them now.

Yes, I know you want Biden to fail. You claim it is just his leftist agenda, but we both know you want him to fail in Ukraine too. You have made that clear. You are openly defending Putin and imagining everything that could go wrong while giving Biden no credit at all. Everything has to be a failure for Biden and that is why you claim everything is.

No you don't. Again, you want Biden to fail in Ukraine. You have embraced Putin's propaganda so much so that you admitted you would have invaded Ukraine as well.

Just stop being dishonest. Your previous comments reveal your true beliefs, regardless of how much you try to backtrack away from them now.
For once why don’t you stick to telling us your opinion on matters and quit telling everybody else what their opinions are. We know what we think and we say what we think. We don’t need your interpretations, as if you know better than we do what we think. Your schtick is getting old.

Last edited:
Reactions: K2C Sooner
For once why don’t you stick to telling us your opinion on matters and quit telling everybody else what their opinions are. We know what we think and we say what we think. We don’t need your interpretations, as if you know netter than we do what we think. Your schtick is getting old.

It's not the leftist way for them to provide their opinion, merely tell those they disagree with how wrong they are. Notice Dave is the same way. I think it's funny and for some warped reason I enjoy pushing their buttons just to watch them throw their little fits.

For once why don’t you stick to telling us your opinion on matters and quit telling everybody else what their opinions are. We know what we think and we say what we think. We don’t need your interpretations, as if you know better than we do what we think. Your schtick is getting old.
This is probably one of the most hypocritical posts you have ever made on this board. You are always are on here telling us liberals what we really think, what we really are all about, and how you know better what we think than we do. Just review some of your latest posts lol.

You need to take a long hard look in the mirror sometime.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
This is probably one of the most hypocritical posts you have ever made on this board. You are always are on here telling us liberals what we really think, what we really are all about, and how you know better what we think than we do. Just review some of your latest posts lol.

I will if you will.

Joes surely ready for a diaper change right about now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT