ADVERTISEMENT

The World Has Turned Upside Down

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I don’t watch the Tucker Carlson show very often, but tonight I watched bits and pieces and was stunned by what I saw and heard. The man is universally regarded as a right-winger, derisively considered so by our Democrat and progressive friends on this board. But the segments I caught tonight would have been considered the exclusive territory of the left only a few short years ago: anti-war, environmental worries, anti-racist practice by our governments. In the blink of an eye it seems the right has traded places with the left.

I don’t watch the Tucker Carlson show very often, but tonight I watched bits and pieces and was stunned by what I saw and heard. The man is universally regarded as a right-winger, derisively considered so by our Democrat and progressive friends on this board. But the segments I caught tonight would have been considered the exclusive territory of the left only a few short years ago: anti-war, environmental worries, anti-racist practice by our governments. In the blink of an eye it seems the right has traded places with the left.
Lol you crack me up dan.

When has the right been racist? When has the right been against a clean environment? Answer is never. The first environmentalist was a republican. Republicans have always been for preserving American frontiers since the idea has been around. The first anti-racist was a republican. Hell the party is founded on abolition. They have been anti Jim crow from the start of Jim crow by the democrats. The left has been gaslighting these things for so long that people don't know the actual history of it. Dems have been trying to sell themselves as the party of civil rights when they are the party that caused to civil rights violations. Its incredibly bad but the public suffers from poor education on the subject. Parents have trusted thier schools for far to long. Course even the parents don't know the actual history of it. Our education has been roting for over 50 years and this is the result. You can gaslight and no one will know any better and just nod thoer heads and say yup. "Sounds right cause I'm a democrat and it must be true." Republicans are as much to blame for not calling the issue out and calling democrats what they are.

I think the only one I can give you is the warmonger part, but both sides have been that for some time. There is something about power that makes people obsessed with using the military for geopolitical gain. I don't think I have seen a president opposed to military force since Adams.

You are just watching what the Republicans have been the entire time for the first time.

He is right about the world turned upside down. Aggie set him straight on some
Things but the world is how the global left wants it- up is down, down is up ....they are just not happy people and want to control everyone and make
Everyone miserable - which they are getting away with

He is right about the world turned upside down. Aggie set him straight on some
Things but the world is how the global left wants it- up is down, down is up ....they are just not happy people and want to control everyone and make
Everyone miserable - which they are getting away with
Dimms have perfected "slip of the hand".

Lol you crack me up dan.

When has the right been racist? When has the right been against a clean environment? Answer is never. The first environmentalist was a republican. Republicans have always been for preserving American frontiers since the idea has been around. The first anti-racist was a republican. Hell the party is founded on abolition. They have been anti Jim crow from the start of Jim crow by the democrats. The left has been gaslighting these things for so long that people don't know the actual history of it. Dems have been trying to sell themselves as the party of civil rights when they are the party that caused to civil rights violations. Its incredibly bad but the public suffers from poor education on the subject. Parents have trusted thier schools for far to long. Course even the parents don't know the actual history of it. Our education has been roting for over 50 years and this is the result. You can gaslight and no one will know any better and just nod thoer heads and say yup. "Sounds right cause I'm a democrat and it must be true." Republicans are as much to blame for not calling the issue out and calling democrats what they are.

I think the only one I can give you is the warmonger part, but both sides have been that for some time. There is something about power that makes people obsessed with using the military for geopolitical gain. I don't think I have seen a president opposed to military force since Adams.

You are just watching what the Republicans have been the entire time for the first time.
With all due respect, @Tulsaaggieson, that is balderdash. For most of my adult life the left has been the voice of antiwar, environmental concern and anti-racism. Those three things in particular have been in the left’s wheelhouse, while the right has been ambivalent at best on all three. The fact that a considered right-winger like Tucker Carlson felt strongly enough about them to highlight them on his show is a remarkable turn around of right-wing priorities in breathtaking speed.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
With all due respect, @Tulsaaggieson, that is balderdash. For most of my adult life the left has been the voice of antiwar, environmental concern and anti-racism. Those three things in particular have been in the left’s wheelhouse, while the right has been ambivalent at best on all three. The fact that a considered right-winger like Tucker Carlson felt strongly enough about them to highlight them on his show is a remarkable turn around of right-wing priorities in breathtaking speed.
Let me add that I personally find the turn around to be very welcome.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
Rush wasn't wrong imo. 👍

Sometimes I think you should dial back on the hemp content in your brownie's :).

Leftist have been so anti-racist they have guaranteed that kids in inner-city schools have sub-par educations & no chance to compete for further educational opportunity after they are passed on....yes some call this "graduating" which denotes an accomplishment, but when you can't perform math, reading, speech or writing at your grade that isn't graduating. The left is so anti-racism they are against school choice. The left is so anti-racist they embrace affirmative action. The left is so anti-racist they once had a democratic presidential candidate who said "if you don't vote for me you ain't black," which any right winger would have been excoriated for. The list literally could go on to infinity. Conversely which president promulgated policies that saw the lowest level of black unemployment ever????? When is the last time a leftist said, you know what we need to return dignity to people who are capable of working & cut benefits to various subsidizes to induce this change of behavior, verses lets keep more & more people depended on government handouts so they will keep voting D. Which mayors are overseeing the continued mass killings of blacks? Remind me which group decided it was a great idea to pay more for each child to single moms which created an endless cycle of fatherless homes where the kids grew up with virtually no supervision, support, love or hope?

Environmentalism, I forget how many virtue signaling leftist fly coach to Davos, Cannes, etc instead of flying in private jets? How many leftist attended the pipeline protest in Minnesota (forgot the name) then left something like 40 garbage trucks worth of garbage strewn about, yet Trump rallies rarely have much if any garbage left behind. How many leftist lied about the spotted owl being driven to extinction by logging when in fact it was other owls killing it off? How about the Canadian Lynx, that stopped numerous projects in California because some wildlife folks found scat. Only to be exposed as being frauds for placing the scat there in the first place. When there were never any Canadian Lynx spotted. I'm more of an environmentalist then nearly every leftist I know because they still fall for BS causes without any proof other than regurgitating what the liberal news says. When I backpack in God's country (Wyoming of course) I take more garbage out then I create because am picking up after the hacky sack, dope smoking, leftist freak "environmentalist" who either leave their garbage about or worse try to simply bury it so animals can scavenge the site & learn to become habituated to humans, so later in life they can be relocated or worse destroyed. I hang a bear bag every night for the previous reason, but have seen these so called "environmentalist" claim there are no bears around so they don't worry about having their camps scavenged. Which group of "environmentalist" killed the logging industry which was critical to keeping forest healthy & preventing the intense forest fires you often see today because instead of harvesting trees they allow them to die & create so much floor liter that a fire burns hotter & longer than would have when logging was in full swing (and the logging roads allowed far easier access to the forest & created natural firebreaks). There is more to this as well, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more.

Anti-war....seriously! Who first committed "advisors" to vietnam? Whos administration lied about the Gulf of Tonkin as a reason to send American Troops enmass to Vietnam? Who let iranians grab americans while doing nothing? Who committed us to the loser UN efforts in Somalia & the Balkans? At best this is a wash between the two. You hate the events in Ukraine, remind me which president is supplying billions in arms & money?

I don't watch Tucker much either, but he is an equal opportunity head basher, the only reason most of the single celled organism leftist hate him is not because they tune in to disagree with him, no they hate him because they are told to & he is on FOX.

Dan regurgitates main stream media- they have brainwashed the narrative that the left was this and right was that forever. The Right isn't and never was racist, right doesnt piss on the environment, Right is for free speech and right is anti war...sorry Dan. Don't believe what the fake news tells you sir....think opposite. Liberalism was born out of anti war but that's about where it stopped - but the right never was what Dan is saying.

Establishment of both so-called parties are all birds of the same feather, and have been propagating the war machine, big government, and division of the people with race, money, vaccines v anti vaccines, Trump v TDS -you name it.

Exactly what TulsaAggie said.

Cmon Dan- don't let the fake media brainwash you all the time! Although Dan is way ahead of most on how corrupt the MIC is- he still lets the fake media brainwash him on most other things

The left has never been the voice of anti-war, environmental concerns or anti racist. They merely used the issues to create division in American. How can they be considered anti War when they elected and continued to support those that got us into Vietnam, Serbia, Somalia and now Ukraine? Not to mention their use of the military to overthrow Gaddafi. Hell Obama was behind the so called Arab Spring movement and the overthrow of the Ukraininan government in 2014 and he is still one of the left's favorite Presidents. Their environmental concerns are not about the environment, they are about opposing capitalism and big oil. How can they be anti racist when every policy they implement harms the communities they say they care so much about? Quit listening to their words, watch their actions and the results of their policies. Words lie, action and results tell the truth.
The sad part is the left's supporters actually believe they are anti-war, concerned about the environment and anti-racist but they never look at the results of the policies they support. They have been manipulated by words and never look at the results of the policies they support. How can they be environmentalist when their solutions cause untold environmental destruction. Wind mills destroy land and wildlife. Electric vehicles destroy mass amounts of land and create toxic products that create more environmental concerns when those products reach their end of life. How can they be anti racist when the policies they support have destroyed the family unit, created crime infested communities where people are terrified and kept people down by enslaving them to government assistance. Over 60 years and trillions of dollars later, minority communities are no better than they were when they started and an argument can be made they are worse off.
No Dan the left has never been any of that, they merely talk a good game to manipulate the easily manipulated into providing them power. Power they then use to enrich themselves, destroy freedom and gain further control for the select few. It's a tell as old as time, no different than anyone in history who desired control of the world.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Who makes white people feel guilty? Who causes the division between white and black? Hi caused most of the violence in the 60s between the races? Media and books...who wrote the media and books and controls the tv🤔

The sheep fall for it all, white guilt, Ukraine, Russia bad, shots and masks and lockdowns are good, taxes are just and needed, et al

Watching the DNC become the pro-war party, beholden to neocon scum, is something I NEVER would’ve predicted.

When has the right been racist?

DHCxt4YWsAA0g2g

carry on

A nationwide gathering in a nation of 330+ million attracted a few hundred yahoos. Big f*cking deal…acting like this is prevalent in the US is the stuff of delusions.
If it’s not prevalent, why does it keep happening?

An of course @Ponca Dan liked your post haha…he is showing his truer colors lately.

carry on

Watching the DNC become the pro-war party, beholden to neocon scum, is something I NEVER would’ve predicted.
How did you not understand that more government equals more war? Power in the federal government will always lead to more war. How did this concept get by you? Your teachers failed you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corndog2021
How much longer for the 12 points come together? I don't trust either of em much less our POTUS.

This is China playing the role of the US. They don't care about peace, they care about the perception that they are top dog today and not the US. What does the rest of the world see right now? Who is the leader of the world? China is planting the seeds of our destruction as the world leader right now.
They’re simply taking advantage of horrible US leadership.

Who makes white people feel guilty? Who causes the division between white and black? Hi caused most of the violence in the 60s between the races? Media and books...who wrote the media and books and controls the tv🤔

The sheep fall for it all, white guilt, Ukraine, Russia bad, shots and masks and lockdowns are good, taxes are just and needed, et al

Them television shows.

The type where opposing militaries aren’t killing people and destroying things.
So then the peace you want is a peace that ensures Russia withdraws and promises that they will not invade the sovereign territory of Ukraine again, correct? A peace where Russia honors and respects the sovereignty of Ukraine, correct?

Since it is Russia that invaded a sovereign nation with its military and started a war that is killing people and destroying things. Ukraine is simply defending itself. Or are you claiming now that a sovereign country has no right to defend itself in the name of "peace"?

So then the peace you want is a peace that ensures Russia withdraws and promises that they will not invade the sovereign territory of Ukraine again, correct? A peace where Russia honors and respects the sovereignty of Ukraine, correct?

Since it is Russia that invaded a sovereign nation with its military and started a war that is killing people and destroying things. Ukraine is simply defending itself. Or are you claiming now that a sovereign country has no right to defend itself in the name of "peace"?
No, that’s not it at all. Stop the killing. Stop the destruction. Let the people affected decide what they want and honor their decision.

With what terms though?

Do you believe that Russia should fully withdraw and promise that they will not invade the sovereign territory of Ukraine again?
Have no idea, Biden and unlike you leftist being fair, some neo con Republicans haven't said what it would take, other than the removal of Putin and that's not going to happen without full scale war between the US and Russia. That's one of my problems with this deal we have no idea what Biden's end game is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT