ADVERTISEMENT

The gay mafia

Mega,

That pizza place in Indiana?..... They're closing in on $1 MILLION dollars in supporters donations! (tax free btw - they were at $850,000 yesterday.)

Knowing a little about the restaurant business, I doubt a small town pizza place clears more than $65,000-$85,000 in a good year. You think the family cares how they're going to be doing in 2 years? They're set to replace their income for the next decade and could easily invest that money in any other venture they see fit, including just participating in the stock market/mutual fund market. They will actually end up in far better financial condition than they were prior and all without lifting a finger to bake a pizza or have the headache of running a business.

Yep, that's certainly a disincentive. (and yes, I know that's not the norm, or likely to be the typical result, but still the fact remains that these people are actually getting a windfall.)

I will sell a cake to anyone with cash or a credit card (prefer cash), any of you gays or straights in Bixby or south Tulsa are more than welcome at 7980 e 106th pl s. Don't google it though, the building is post google car.

Hoops I thought you lost your password to that account?

The next push from the gay fascists is to teach school children that the homosexual "lifestyle" is "healthy and normal." It's already started in Vermont and California.

Originally posted by BIGOSUFAN:
The next push from the gay fascists is to teach school children that the homosexual "lifestyle" is "healthy and normal." It's already started in Vermont and California.
I think that started with the medical and psychological professions like 40 years ago.

Originally posted by Anodyne:

Originally posted by BIGOSUFAN:
I think that started with the medical and psychological professions like 40 years ago.
Absolutely did not start with the medical profession. Even in countries like Denmark, where gay marriage has been legalized for some time, life expectancy of gays is lower even when you control for HIV. Objectively speaking the gay "lifestyle" is not healthy and on par with smoking in terms of being a danger to health. No objective physician would ever endorse that lifestyle.

Originally posted by MegaPoke:
Apart from increases risk of HIV, what is so risky about the snappy dressing and show tunes lifestyle?
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Apparently living in areas that are prejudiced against you negatively affect your lifespan. It has been well known that gay youth are at a very high risk of suicide.

It appears the conclusions to be drawn from the Danish study are a bit misrepresented. The conclusion of the study was, "Although further study is needed, the claims of drastically increased overall mortality in gay men and lesbians appear unjustified."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2636618/?tool=pubmed

HuffPo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT