ADVERTISEMENT

The Expanse

I will be interested to hear your thoughts when you have finished.

Finished it today waiting at the car dealership. The last 1/4 of the book was more in line with my expectations for the series.

Still not sure how I feel about the time jump as it's really not that important to the plot.

Timothy wasn't very well done. Had that figured out in his first couple of pages. Having him come back as a protomolucal was silly.

One of the weaker books in the series, but I liked the setup for what's coming next

Reactions: Been Jammin
Totally agree with your spoiler. Possibly ruined one of my favorite characters.

Finished it today waiting at the car dealership. The last 1/4 of the book was more in line with my expectations for the series.

Still not sure how I feel about the time jump as it's really not that important to the plot.

Timothy wasn't very well done. Had that figured out in his first couple of pages. Having him come back as a protomolucal was silly.

One of the weaker books in the series, but I liked the setup for what's coming next
It definitely was not one of my favorite books from this series, but felt like it was setting up an exciting ending to the series in book nine. Also ditto on the spoiler

I just started season 3 on prime last night. I hope to burn through the series in a couple weeks. Episode one seemed in line with the past seasons. Good so far. I don't know how this show hasn't stayed on main stream tv. Seems like good acting and well put together effects.

I just started season 3 on prime last night. I hope to burn through the series in a couple weeks. Episode one seemed in line with the past seasons. Good so far. I don't know how this show hasn't stayed on main stream tv. Seems like good acting and well put together effects.

I think the show is very well done. I'm thinking about getting prime to watch it

IMO, it is as good as, or better than, any Sci Fi tv show made. Great characters. Compelling story. Good acting. Exceptional special effects. I wasn't crazy about some of the casting originally (pictured Amos as much bigger and a bit older...pictured Holden as a lot older than the actor who plays him), but that was only because I had images in my head from reading the books.

The only Sci Fi show that I would put on the same level is Firefly. JMO.

Oh awesome I thought it was gonna get dropped.

Ya it is leap years above what CBS put out with Star Trek this year. I agree 100% with you also Been.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT